Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 17. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
Decentralized open source crypto currency, providing a high level of confidentiality.
https://github.com/TheLightSide/myasofewallet
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Activity: 135
please tell me what this coin is better than the rest? Does it have any technical advantages? There is a very big competition in this market.
It seems to me that after the release of corporate solutions This coin will have a good success. But the team needs to do a lot.
Activity: 336
please tell me what this coin is better than the rest? Does it have any technical advantages? There is a very big competition in this market.
Activity: 252
Activity: 151
Activity: 251
Good idea. I think it might be useful to me. How many participants do you want to attract to your project?
Well, while I see one big partner. But I think with time this list will be expanded, since such a system can be really in demand for business.
Activity: 139
Good idea. I think it might be useful to me. How many participants do you want to attract to your project?
Activity: 129
seems interesting enough, the future you offer to the public will be very helpful to people in every transaction. I like your project
Yes the project is really unique and it offers so many advantages. But the competition in this market is very large and will have to offer many advantages in order to become successful
What is the team's strategy for raising the value of its coin? I think the team should show more information.
Activity: 448
A good project. I like this coin. I think that the price will quickly go up if the team fulfills all its promises.
Well, let's see what will be the demand after the release of exchanges. And when this happens and what exchanges will be. Already have announcements on this?
judging by the road map listing on the stock exchanges will be very soon. But I do not know yet what these exchanges will be.
Activity: 364
A good project. I like this coin. I think that the price will quickly go up if the team fulfills all its promises.
Well, let's see what will be the demand after the release of exchanges. And when this happens and what exchanges will be. Already have announcements on this?
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
seems interesting enough, the future you offer to the public will be very helpful to people in every transaction. I like your project
Yes the project is really unique and it offers so many advantages. But the competition in this market is very large and will have to offer many advantages in order to become successful
Activity: 308
Which asic resistant algo you plan in future ?
you probably saw a vote that takes place in this thread. And while it all boils down to what such an algorithm needs
Activity: 161
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Which asic resistant algo you plan in future ?
Activity: 322
beautiful design. I'm going to mine these tokens and I think that in the future it will be very profitable. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.
Activity: 350

I can connect my ASIC and mine these coins. Is this possible now?
Activity: 77
I think your project can become popular. Especially as you have something to offer to interested participants. I want to learn more about your development.
I also would like to know how all this will work. But while I'm going to drop these tokens and then it will be visible.
I think that  the Bounty campaign and  Airdrop , will a good start for my participation too. And during this time, I think team will offer an additional  part  of work.
Will there be a airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: