Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 17. (Read 506409 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
does anyone have a list of working nodes AND/OR a link to the compiled wallet QT client?

details on the front page are not working.

thanks in advance

I'm working on this now. I will post the node list and the compiled QT clients on the auroraspjall.is forum. I'll post here when this is done.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
does anyone have a list of working nodes AND/OR a link to the compiled wallet QT client?

details on the front page are not working.

thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1246
I hope Balduro comes back and shows himself to be a man of his word. It would be a huge stick in the mud for all the fudders last year and also would get AUR some major attention again.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
market is reacting positively to the airdrop ending:

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Not just that. Auroracoin.org now redirects to auroraspjall.is.
This is good news!
Nice to know he's alive and must be reading the forum.

How will we know if/when the coins are burned?

I guess if we start seeing the premined addresses or the leftover addresses from the original premine start sending the remaining coins to addresses like : AURBurningAddressXXXXXNoPrivateKey

The thing is you can't generate/find a privatekey that will unlock addresses like these, if I understand correctly how the hashing works between private keys and public addresses. At least it is statistically highly improbable.
legendary
Activity: 1291

This is good news!
Nice to know he's alive and must be reading the forum.

How will we know if/when the coins are burned?
donator
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
I foresee a final statement from Balduro coming soon ;-)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Airdrop is over?  Grin
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

This is good news!
donator
I'm sure that Balduro will do the right thing, regarding the premined coins.

I think option 2) equally distribute the remaining premined coins to the 1 stage airdrop addresses is a great way to end the airdrop.

I totally agree! Equal distribution of the remaining premined coins, to the 1 stage airdrop addresses, serves the purpose of the airdrop the best way.

The purpose of the airdrop is not the only thing important here. There have also been "investors" who gave AUR value in the first place by buying them from the Icelandic people who wanted to cash out.

If more than 6% of the total Airdrop supply (10,500,000) remain in the premine addresses after Stage 3, any coins exceeding the 6% mark will be verifiably destroyed.

why not simply proceed according to plan?
The airdrop blueprint also states that:
"The right is reserved to repeat the Airdrop reset stages as many times as necessary to get the coins into circulation, as well as any other measure intended for the same purpose."

ok, you're right. I wasn't aware.

In that case I don't care wether 1.) or 2.) is done.
Activity: 131

I think option 2) equally distribute the remaining premined coins to the 1 stage airdrop addresses is a great way to end the airdrop.

I totally agree! Equal distribution of the remaining premined coins, to the 1 stage airdrop addresses, serves the purpose of the airdrop the best way.

The purpose of the airdrop is not the only thing important here. There have also been "investors" who gave AUR value in the first place by buying them from the Icelandic people who wanted to cash out.

If more than 6% of the total Airdrop supply (10,500,000) remain in the premine addresses after Stage 3, any coins exceeding the 6% mark will be verifiably destroyed.

The airdrop blueprint also states that:
"The right is reserved to repeat the Airdrop reset stages as many times as necessary to get the coins into circulation, as well as any other measure intended for the same purpose."
donator

wanna make a bet?

I would love to be able to hedge against him not doing the right thing Wink

OK  Grin

I'm betting 1000AUR on Balduro making the right thing.

He has two options to do the things right:
1) he will burn the premine
2) he will equally distribute the remaining premined coins to the 1 stage airdrop addresses.

make that BTC 0.06 (currently equals AUR 1000) and give me a date until Balduro has to have done 1) or 2) and I'm in. gentlemans bet?

Perfect, I'm totally in. Deadline 31/03/2015, 23:59. BTC 0.06

Perfect.

Give me some time to react, though. I'll be travelling at the time.

EDIT: timezone of your date? UTC?
OK. Iceland time zone GMT Smiley
donator

wanna make a bet?

OK  Grin

2) he will equally distribute the remaining premined coins to the 1 stage airdrop addresses.

make that BTC 0.06 (currently equals AUR 1000) and give me a date until Balduro has to have done 1) or 2) and I'm in. gentlemans bet?

Perfect.

Give me some time to react, though. I'll be travelling at the time.

EDIT: timezone of your date? UTC?

wanna make a bet?

OK  Grin

wanna make a bet?

OK  Grin

Activity: 154
Aurora is my wife's best friends...so as name will my best Coin list too.... Smiley Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: