Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland - page 16. (Read 506409 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Is there a place where I can find coin characteristics? (Mainly max coins in existence, now and in the future, when they are all mined)

Total amount of coins will be 21 million. 10.5 million coins were premined and about 50% of those are now in circulation. I estimate that mined coins till now are roughly 2.5 million so about 7.5-8 million are in circulation. The rest of the premine is currently held by Balduro and we are expecting him to destroy the rest of the coins in the next days. These are rough estimates but I'll be working soon towards getting a more accurate number.

my bitcoin-abe says "coins created: 11,945,138 AUR". I guess this is premined plus regularly mined up to now. So mined coins till now is more like 1.5 million if this is correct.

Thank you, so if I'm correct there will be about 7.5 millions AUR left to mine.

9 million left to mine according to my info.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
Thank you, so if I'm correct there will be about 7.5 millions AUR left to mine.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Is there a place where I can find coin characteristics? (Mainly max coins in existence, now and in the future, when they are all mined)

Total amount of coins will be 21 million. 10.5 million coins were premined and about 50% of those are now in circulation. I estimate that mined coins till now are roughly 2.5 million so about 7.5-8 million are in circulation. The rest of the premine is currently held by Balduro and we are expecting him to destroy the rest of the coins in the next days. These are rough estimates but I'll be working soon towards getting a more accurate number.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
LTEX confirm he part of Team Criptoe, does this mean AUR will get new algorithm?

Not that it depends on me being part of Criptoe, but yes, a new algo is absolutely needed...
legendary
ltex.nl
I don't have much developing time to help out (NLG is my current focus), but are there small quick things/tasks that I can help out with?

Hi Mike! Yes we could use your help! We are currently finalizing our plan for phase2, expect an official announcement on that soon...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
very much good luck AUR.. Smiley
legendary
I don't have much developing time to help out (NLG is my current focus), but are there small quick things/tasks that I can help out with?

Build the client and currently syncing the blockchain.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
LTEX confirm he part of Team Criptoe, does this mean AUR will get new algorithm?
legendary
Activity: 1139
Three more days until the airdrop ends! Let's see if Balduro does his final act and proves his legitimacy once more by destroying the remaining pre-mine. From there a very dedicated and capable new DEV team is ready to get this coin into phase two!

Good to see AUR back on track. Smiley
legendary
ltex.nl
Is there already some action regarding the premine going on?

We are giving Balduro some time, but we are also working hard on getting to phase two...
Activity: 778
Is there already some action regarding the premine going on?
legendary
ltex.nl
the pool ads are coming back... a good sign Wink

Just w8 for the other signs that are about to come Wink
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
the pool ads are coming back... a good sign Wink
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Activity: 798
does anyone have a list of working nodes AND/OR a link to the compiled wallet QT client?

details on the front page are not working.

thanks in advance

I'm working on this now. I will post the node list and the compiled QT clients on the auroraspjall.is forum. I'll post here when this is done.

thanks.. one of the old nodes worked so I managed to get connected after a while...

cheers..
legendary
Activity: 1291
does anyone have a list of working nodes AND/OR a link to the compiled wallet QT client?

details on the front page are not working.

thanks in advance

Wallets can be downloaded here: http://auroracoin.io/
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?174175.htm

As someone who didn't follow Aurora extensively all year what was the #1 wallet address for with the 1 million coins? Is it one of the premines?

Someone deposited 1 coin into it yesterday.

These were the original premine addresses.

AJgZfkqagmjajiB5pbAuXfh7yG9M5iMY9v
APjdUEiCX2VfXRsh1BNRDXUbjMsTjXMyCT
AKcofzy2QjT6U3L2ekqyTrDuc3GS4tZR1e
AYJWvKESbRoRt8krm5bZNiVqc2DhPx5eBP
AVqRJTCPAR5hP1dbwhNcYX83UDiMFNi8pE
ATk5sZMnfUq6brhawaUvb2TUJ5JGBiT5UT
AdSJSDKvAkNLNXT6BgqgghkVm13UwuMFv6
ALbfJXCQZEvedBGg1J5a8hSga5aHcVh2WZ
AH4iAPn5Custyzm4tak6By2iyPmUARVF28
AFvV2BpTD5FGESFDww9dGHsHdpu1RDpryj
AVpwukHqGch8Wyyf1vxCD74UVfwwMSoE4u
ASJWxLQ7ZyJs3b6BnyyrFZbVKZCLGeqt4f
AYQwvfpHHZhKLHmCVnVd6H2PiKtbB5rsHU
AW9FLMGEz7Gfn4yVc2rUi1fdDi9Us36tYq
AXdiVGBWUtQbbXUHoKa6z3x3QMY79f6ZNR
APsjgVJPAtCorTjL2tLNB57RdCqKRJbKF6
AXif7x3dvukyVf8WnpiDrPTRmFzzpHJWbv
ARuirTGMuHcj5GgRgvHjJanrKjUwAujbPk
Aei22bhuXAJDuBtFt9o6Nx1QD2r73o7NcE
AL7nAQ8w88Hwff7uKSnThyhqgLCSxW9Zyv
AXkTQuECcpF7DoPzRhq8gyk6tyvnrEM8G8

Balduro gave 1 million aur to the Auroracoin foundation so I assume this would be that address.
legendary
Activity: 1246
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?174175.htm

As someone who didn't follow Aurora extensively all year what was the #1 wallet address for with the 1 million coins? Is it one of the premines?

Someone deposited 1 coin into it yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: