Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 128. (Read 554382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
So Clever only updates and shows your Hash Rate once an hour???   That sucks.....

Any other sites where I can get my Hash Rate more real time??  Or at least updated every 15 min..   1 hr a little ridiculous.. 

Pfff, it shows updates every 10 minutes, there's the green graph under the profits chart.

Pfffff  Some people don't know how to design a UI..         U  G  L  Y..
it's clevermining thread not middlecoin one  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
So Clever only updates and shows your Hash Rate once an hour???   That sucks.....

Any other sites where I can get my Hash Rate more real time??  Or at least updated every 15 min..   1 hr a little ridiculous.. 

Pfff, it shows updates every 10 minutes, there's the green graph under the profits chart.

If you can design a better UI, i think Terk would be gladly to pay you to do so.
If you cannot, you have no right to criticize. So shut up.

Everyone has the right to criticize! Being rude on the other hand....

Don't criticize what you don't understand.
If you don't know the process and the work put into something and you go ahead and criticize it, whether positively or negatively, that is STUPID.
You only should criticize if you know what can be improved where.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
Terk, is there an API that can be accessed? I'd like to make an Android Widget to monitor my mining. Scraping the user stats page probably won't work due to Cloudfare.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Some people just whine for nothing, world is full of them, carry on now.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH

If you can design a better UI, i think Terk would be gladly to pay you to do so.

Everyone has the right to criticize! Being rude on the other hand....

Activity: 112

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Activity: 112

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Any idea if/when Vardiff will be turned back on?

When I write my own stratum server. I can't turn on vardiff with this one which I'm using now because I needed to make a lot of changes in it and these changes are incompatible with vardiff.

I hope it'll be available sometime in April.
hello,

i mined for 20 days now en got 0.07277312 BTC at total profits.
but i don't have any payment yet.
did i do somthing wrong?
the btc adress is excactly the same as in my wallet.
my btc adress is: 12dRKUnFgTrTDjFXMsusvLsB6jKiBt2mKW

hope someone can help me.

avdp

Because you used 12dRKUnFgTrTDjFXMsusvLsB6jkiBt2mKW instead of 12dRKUnFgTrTDjFXMsusvLsB6jKiBt2mKW when you connected for the first time and this is how your user was created.

I just renamed your username to the correct one and you should expect payout tonight.

Terk is making his own stratum, and he said that it should be back on before end of April.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Are you sure your wallet is up to date? If you use that BTC address for mining, it should be fine.. Are you sure you use the same address as your BTC address?

Otherwise you'll have to wait untill someone of Clevermining.com response.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello,

i mined for 20 days now en got 0.07277312 BTC at total profits.
but i don't have any payment yet.
did i do somthing wrong?
the btc adress is excactly the same as in my wallet.
my btc adress is: 12dRKUnFgTrTDjFXMsusvLsB6jKiBt2mKW

hope someone can help me.

avdp
Activity: 156
When I compare the number listed under "the last 24hr's profit" to the most recent payout why don't the number's match?

Because you are paid in BTC and we mine different coins which need to be exchanged into BTC first. Last 24h profits is your share of what the pool mined in these 24 hours. Payouts are sending you already exchanged BTC. Coins mined in day X are paid mostly in days X+1 and X+2 and them some much lower amounts in later days depending on how quick is the coin to mature and exchange.

So basically it is the difference in the fluctuation of the prices of the coins from the time they are mined until the time they mature and are payed out that causes the difference in numbers?

No, it's not this (this affects the numbers as well, but only slightly)

Here's a very simple example:

Let's say we mined only two blocks in the day and your share is 1.00 XXX which is worth 0.1 BTC and 1.00 YYY which is worth 0.05 BTC (XXX and YYY are some coin symbols). So your profit for the day was 0.15 BTC.

XXX was mined early in the day so it was exchanged in the same day to 0.1 BTC. But YYY was mined at 8pm. It takes 3 hours to mature on average so it's 11pm when it's matured and we can send it to exchanges. It's midnight when it arrives at exchange. It's auto exchanged couple of minutes later. Then it's withdrawn from exchanges couple of hours later and finally arrives back at the pool at 4am in the morning.

In the meantime there's a payout at 1:30am in the morning. At this moment you have 0.1 BTC exchanged (coming from 1 XXX) and you have 1 YYY still unexchanged, which is worth 0.05 BTC estimated. So you are paid 0.1 BTC because the other 0.05 BTC is still not exchanged into BTC.

You're paid the remaining 0.05 BTC one day after when the next payouts run.

So your profits for day X were 0.15 BTC, of which 0.1 BTC was paid in day X+1 just after midnight and 0.05 BTC was paid in day X+2.

If you were mining in day X+1 as well, then payout on X+2 will also contain most of your profits from X+1 (and the remaining of profits from X).

I hope it helps.

Perfect.....I understand completely now. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
When I compare the number listed under "the last 24hr's profit" to the most recent payout why don't the number's match?

Because you are paid in BTC and we mine different coins which need to be exchanged into BTC first. Last 24h profits is your share of what the pool mined in these 24 hours. Payouts are sending you already exchanged BTC. Coins mined in day X are paid mostly in days X+1 and X+2 and them some much lower amounts in later days depending on how quick is the coin to mature and exchange.

So basically it is the difference in the fluctuation of the prices of the coins from the time they are mined until the time they mature and are payed out that causes the difference in numbers?

No, it's not this (this affects the numbers as well, but only slightly)

Here's a very simple example:

Let's say we mined only two blocks in the day and your share is 1.00 XXX which is worth 0.1 BTC and 1.00 YYY which is worth 0.05 BTC (XXX and YYY are some coin symbols). So your profit for the day was 0.15 BTC.

XXX was mined early in the day so it was exchanged in the same day to 0.1 BTC. But YYY was mined at 8pm. It takes 3 hours to mature on average so it's 11pm when it's matured and we can send it to exchanges. It's midnight when it arrives at exchange. It's auto exchanged couple of minutes later. Then it's withdrawn from exchanges couple of hours later and finally arrives back at the pool at 4am in the morning.

In the meantime there's a payout at 1:30am in the morning. At this moment you have 0.1 BTC exchanged (coming from 1 XXX) and you have 1 YYY still unexchanged, which is worth 0.05 BTC estimated. So you are paid 0.1 BTC because the other 0.05 BTC is still not exchanged into BTC.

You're paid the remaining 0.05 BTC one day after when the next payouts run.

So your profits for day X were 0.15 BTC, of which 0.1 BTC was paid in day X+1 just after midnight and 0.05 BTC was paid in day X+2.

If you were mining in day X+1 as well, then payout on X+2 will also contain most of your profits from X+1 (and the remaining of profits from X).

I hope it helps.
WTF?

This is a known bug. Per-GPU numbers are valid. The top line is inflated because of “rejected untracked stratum share” messages which are not actually rejects. cgminer interprets some messages as rejected shares but it cannot match it to any job which GPU was working on (because these are not reject messages), so it doesn't increase per-GPU counter, but it increase global counter. The global counter is wrong.
Activity: 156

Not everyone gets paid every day.
It needs to hit a certain threshold before people are paid out.
This also means the amount paid out might be the combination of 1 day of mining for some or a week of mining for others.

I understand the threshold limit and I meet it daily. Thanks though
Activity: 154

Not everyone gets paid every day.
It needs to hit a certain threshold before people are paid out.
This also means the amount paid out might be the combination of 1 day of mining for some or a week of mining for others.
Jump to: