Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 129. (Read 554382 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
When I compare the number listed under "the last 24hr's profit" to the most recent payout why don't the number's match?

Because you are paid in BTC and we mine different coins which need to be exchanged into BTC first. Last 24h profits is your share of what the pool mined in these 24 hours. Payouts are sending you already exchanged BTC. Coins mined in day X are paid mostly in days X+1 and X+2 and them some much lower amounts in later days depending on how quick is the coin to mature and exchange.

So basically it is the difference in the fluctuation of the prices of the coins from the time they are mined until the time they mature and are payed out that causes the difference in numbers?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
When I compare the number listed under "the last 24hr's profit" to the most recent payout why don't the number's match?

Because you are paid in BTC and we mine different coins which need to be exchanged into BTC first. Last 24h profits is your share of what the pool mined in these 24 hours. Payouts are sending you already exchanged BTC. Coins mined in day X are paid mostly in days X+1 and X+2 and them some much lower amounts in later days depending on how quick is the coin to mature and exchange.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Why would they match? I myself get 0.007 BTC for last 24h and around 0.012 BTC for every payout, because the pool pays in excess of 0.01 BTC each day.
Activity: 156
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hi! Report from a newbie!

I have tested mining with Clevermining, using Bticoin3/Linux, But, I dont understan how this autopayment works.

I haven't seen any BTC yet....should I do something to get it? *Sorry for my por, old school english.*

(I filled in the mining cfg wrong twice.

usernames
1:) TJOMPEN_THE_BLONDE_BITCH (well I was bored at the time..)
2:) TJOMPEN
3:) 12oTt6Gx5gQd56RMj8mnXWx1DSStVSfrKo

http://clevermining.com/start
Your username is your Bitcoin address. That's how we know where to send your profits. Payouts are daily and automated for all earned balances of 0.01 BTC and above (0.001 BTC for Sunday payment). Stats for all users are publicly available for transparency.

http://clevermining.com/users/12oTt6Gx5gQd56RMj8mnXWx1DSStVSfrKo
Ready For Payout   0.00116070 BTC

So mine more or wait for Sunday  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi! Report from a newbie!

I have tested mining with Clevermining, using Bticoin3/Linux, But, I dont understan how this autopayment works.

I haven't seen any BTC yet....should I do something to get it? *Sorry for my por, old school english.*

(I filled in the mining cfg wrong twice.

usernames
1:) TJOMPEN_THE_BLONDE_BITCH (well I was bored at the time..)
2:) TJOMPEN
3:) 12oTt6Gx5gQd56RMj8mnXWx1DSStVSfrKo
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Hmm... $1.84 for 1mh on ltc per daily power cost $1.20, pool fee 0.04$ = profit 0.60 cents/day.

Methink some miners better turn off their mining machines.

Had better turn them off? This only makes sense if a) there is no profit (your calculations say there is) and b) you're selling your Crypto to pay for your electricity. Or if you're mining but you're a bear.

Let me point out the variable that you seem to have forgotten ; Power cost:

It make sense if you're running a 250/mh farm at higher than 0.1 kwh. As stated by some users who have farm, sometimes they pay upward of 0.2kwh. It would cost such user  @ 0.2kwh a minimum of 13 000$ for power per month for 14 000$~ worth of LTC. But truth is, such power drain is often considered industrial which crank up the price even more.

At the moment there's profit for your average GPU miner who pays 0.1kwh, therefore :

My power provider charge only 0.051 for electricity, but if i use more than what a regular house would use , the price go up to 0.2 after the first 30kw And if i was using 84kwh, the cost would be 0.36kw after the first 50kw. So would pay easily pay 0.3 even tho small miners here(where i live) normally only pay 0.051.

So Again, unless they want to gamble whether the price go back up to 700$+ SOME miner will have to shut down Wink

I few thoughts about mining "profits"...
 "Mining when not profitable" might be the best investment youve ever made.

That is SO INCORRECT! It's not complicated. If the cost of mining is greater than the cost of the coin you are better off buying the coin, otherwise you are overpaying.
baddoge -- That's overly simplified. There are lots of reasons to mine that are not about making money today. Two big ones are speculation of future value, and just plain fun.

Let say that for the next week, it cost 50% more electricity $ than the value of the LTC we gain. Doing this is undeniably a waste of money. Instead of mining that week, you could turn off your miner and buy 150% the LTC or whatever directly. You'll still end with said LTCs but you will not have paid 150% for whatever amount you end up with.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Hello, i have bitcoin wallet 0.8.6 , and on the website it shows that i was payed 0,0109 btc , i have over 100 confirmations on the blockchain but nithing in my wallet. Do i need to upgrade it to bitcoin core? Or version 0.9 or what is going on?

Address is 1HxQbgxcfeADoF8ma6eZ9XHrf9MLTDdVk2

Txid. fe109a8673ebb8eae7ac46d93cd1ccff52889b0565be2a8a2ee3c9c958ba87dd

Why i dont see my payment in the wallet ? Sad
Activity: 144
How's clevermining doing lately?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Sorry for problems occurring today with accessing user stats pages. This should be solved now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hmm... $1.84 for 1mh on ltc per daily power cost $1.20, pool fee 0.04$ = profit 0.60 cents/day.

Had better turn them off? This only makes sense if a) there is no profit (your calculations say there is) and b) you're selling your Crypto to pay for your electricity. Or if you're mining but you're a bear.

It make sense if you're running a 250/mh farm at higher than 0.1 kwh. As stated by some users who have farm, sometimes they pay upward of 0.2kwh. It would cost such user  @ 0.2kwh a minimum of 13 000$ for power per month for 14 000$~ worth of LTC. But truth is, such power drain is often considered industrial which crank up the price even more.

At the moment there's profit for your average GPU miner who pays 0.1kwh, therefore :

My power provider charge only 0.051 for electricity, but if i use more than what a regular house would use , the price go up to 0.2 after the first 30kw And if i was using 84kwh, the cost would be 0.36kw after the first 50kw. So would pay easily pay 0.3 even tho small miners here(where i live) normally only pay 0.051.

So Again, unless they want to gamble whether the price go back up to 700$+ SOME miner will have to shut down Wink

That is SO INCORRECT! It's not complicated. If the cost of mining is greater than the cost of the coin you are better off buying the coin, otherwise you are overpaying.
baddoge -- That's overly simplified. There are lots of reasons to mine that are not about making money today. Two big ones are speculation of future value, and just plain fun.
Activity: 140
Ok, I see what you mean. Basically, just saying if the coin goes up at some later date, you wouldn't necessarily be mining at a loss at that point, even though it would still be better to purchase the coins during the said time period.

Yeah this makes sense. Some people can't buy coins easily though and it's easier for them to mine.
Activity: 28
A bit more troubleshooting, it seems I can get to the main site just fine http://www.clevermining.com and even http://www.clevermining.com/users, but when I try to get to my personal stats page http://www.clevermining.com/users/mywalletaddress is when it times out. Also, from the "users" page, if I try to go to the next page by clicking on "2", or any of them actually, it also times out.

Yup. Same here. I can get to the main web site, but it times out when trying to get to my user stats.

Maybe the user statistics side of the site is running on a different server.

My reported CloudFlare site is San Jose.

Look's like it finally started to work. I don't know if Terk worked it out or if it just required a bit more patience.

Also good to see the payments are up a bit, 132% LTC profitability. Smiley
Ok, I see what you mean. Basically, just saying if the coin goes up at some later date, you wouldn't necessarily be mining at a loss at that point, even though it would still be better to purchase the coins during the said time period.
Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH

On this I agree with baddoge, I don't see how it would be profitable to pay more to mine a coin than you could by simply shutting off your miners and buying the coin outright.

By my own estimations in the US at 0.12 per KW/h, I am earning roughly $2 for every $1 I spend on electricity when mining here at Clever. Once that dips too much further I am thinking of shutting off some of my miners. I have a mix of GPUs and Gridseeds, so can continue to run the Gridseeds a lot longer and remain profitable.

I completely agree! I never claimed that is isnt more profitable to buy the coin outright compared to mining at a certain point.  I was merely making the point that mining "at a loss" can still be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
A bit more troubleshooting, it seems I can get to the main site just fine http://www.clevermining.com and even http://www.clevermining.com/users, but when I try to get to my personal stats page http://www.clevermining.com/users/mywalletaddress is when it times out. Also, from the "users" page, if I try to go to the next page by clicking on "2", or any of them actually, it also times out.

Yup. Same here. I can get to the main web site, but it times out when trying to get to my user stats.

Maybe the user statistics side of the site is running on a different server.

My reported CloudFlare site is San Jose.
Is there a problem with the webpage? I have not been able to see my stats for the past day, just times out with a Cloudflare "Host Error" message.

I'm seeing the same problem. I was just about to post, but you beat me to it.

I checked my local logs and it looks like my miners are still in communication with the server, so maybe just the web server is down.

I have no problem getting in.
Maybe it's a CloudFlare region problem?

Yeah, my miners are still connected and I have received payment from yesterday, so that seems to be going good.

My regional Cloud Flare server seems to be in Chicago if anyone else wants to compare notes. Smiley

On this I agree with baddoge, I don't see how it would be profitable to pay more to mine a coin than you could by simply shutting off your miners and buying the coin outright.

By my own estimations in the US at 0.12 per KW/h, I am earning roughly $2 for every $1 I spend on electricity when mining here at Clever. Once that dips too much further I am thinking of shutting off some of my miners. I have a mix of GPUs and Gridseeds, so can continue to run the Gridseeds a lot longer and remain profitable.
Jump to: