Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 198. (Read 554386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
When you see BTC/Mhash declining at CM, take a look at Coinwarz.com and you can see whether it is something specific to CM or part of a general trend. The whole altcoin market has been in a funk for the past week. Either we need to drum up interest (OUTSIDE that of the mining community) in altcoins, or things will risk shriveling up on us.

Personally, I think Bitcoin was like beta software - a good effort, but as more is learned about cryptocurrency and how people use and abuse it, it should be a no-brainer that in the future altcoins will be developed with a superior feature set, just as bitcoin has a superior feature set compared with fiat currency. So it would really be a shame to see altcoins in general dry up. That's where the real innovation and future of cryptocurrency lies.

On the flip side, the markets need to sort out altcoins with real technical improvements, compared to the vast majority which look like stupid clones developed by 15-year olds. The flood of pointless clone-coins is increasing, and it's just diluting the limited pool of interest and investment in altcoins that currently exists.

My 2 satoshis,
Ebliever
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I said market not mtgox situation xD should I say altcoins to btc value fluctuations? ^^
sve
Activity: 10
ohhhh noooo he said the "M" word  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
and the simple answer is *drumroll* market situation Wink

YOU SAID WHAAAAAAAT!?
Activity: 36
and the simple answer is *drumroll* market situation Wink
Activity: 11
hash rate is steady, rejection rate is 3.5 %  where as profit is going down Huh Huh Huh Huh

Last 24 hrs hash rate 714 Kh/s
Last 24 hrs profit is 0.00513230 BTC which was .007 last 2 weeks

Activity: 19
EU Beta Stratum running stable for over 24h now, congrats Smiley
Keep up the great development!

Cheers
Yeah. That's very good.

And moreover atm:
USA 2,0% Rejects.
Europe 1,2% Rejects.

We have the right to complain but we also have the right to celebrate the improvements.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 44
EU Beta Stratum running stable for over 24h now, congrats Smiley
Keep up the great development!

Cheers
Activity: 1
I know there is an android app for CM, but is there an iphone app too?
Where do I find the api's to make one myself maybe?  Cheesy
Activity: 24
Question: right now I'm mining with my GPU's on CM, but is it possible to mine on CM with, for instance, these:

GRIDSEED BITCOIN & LITECOIN ASIC
http://www.bitcoinminerz.com/Products/Bitcoin-miners/gridseed-asic

As I understand you can't mine any coin with those gridseeds, and since we don't know which coins Terk mines for us ....

I "love" such kind of sentence - "This is a PREORDER units will be packed and shipped after a minimum of 200 units has been reached."... probably you will reach 200 units sometime Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Question: right now I'm mining with my GPU's on CM, but is it possible to mine on CM with, for instance, these:

As I understand you can't mine any coin with those gridseeds, and since we don't know which coins Terk mines for us ....

Scrypt is scrypt. that's all there is to it.
If their software supports getting work from a stratum server, it'll work.
Activity: 199
I'm interested to try this out but need to know how accurate could I get from the current: 0.01066 BTC/day per MH/s ?
Activity: 38

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yeay. where on 106% profitability again lolz..

but really, if you look at coinwarz price column, there are only 5 or 6 coins that have had an upwards line in the last week. so alts have been tanking like crazy.

might be a good time to buy some alts with your btc and profit a little from the rising market that will come some time soon.
just the question of wich coins to pick....
too low profitability means that we need a new coins ? Smiley
There are no new profitable altcoins right now. LTC is becoming more and more worth mining now.

I cant agree with you. Just take a look on coinwarz.com - there is a 10 altcoins with profitability over 100% than LTC Wink
For example - GDC have 256.93 %
http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin

The keyword was 'new'.

ah, forgive me Tongue
Meaning "new" for clevermining pool Smiley
There are no new profitable altcoins right now. LTC is becoming more and more worth mining now.

I cant agree with you. Just take a look on coinwarz.com - there is a 10 altcoins with profitability over 100% than LTC Wink

The keyword was 'new'.

Kj1
actually, wouldnt it be an idea to jump to alts with lower difficulty/profitability?
- some alt drops below LTC profitablity => other pools jump away
- diff & price is then dropped => start mining & holding
- once the diff is low enough the profitability rises (if price stays almost the same)
- Alt becomes profitable => sell and jump to next pool
I think auto switching pools is killing alts as we knew it.  And for btc thats quite a good thing - not a lot of alts bring something new or innovative to the table...

It's a free market. If altcoins can't survive multipools they won't survive either way.
A coin isn't healthy if its survival relies on miners holding instead of selling.
Kj1
I assume its due to the profitability switching pools such as this one.
the moment some alt is more profitable then LTC, lots of pools hop onto that one and immediately sell the mining revenue for btc thus price lowers. 

I think auto switching pools is killing alts as we knew it.  And for btc thats quite a good thing - not a lot of alts bring something new or innovative to the table...
Jump to: