Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 202. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
maybe Terk should consider mine LTC directly to avoid too low profits
Activity: 16
...and we're under 100%.
Activity: 51
The majority of my rejects are "Untracked Statum" rejects (Haven't had one since I posted this)
From what I could gather earlier on IRC, the untracked stratum rejects are caused by a bug in cgminer and it doesn't not affect your accepted hashrate.
Terk checked some dudes stats, and even though said person had 40-50% rejects out of ~600Kh/s, his stats page showed ~600Kh/s accepted.

Check your statistics page and see if it matches what your client is saying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Trying Clever to test for 2 days

In 9 hours, 0.00477785 BTC @ 2Mh/s

A: 804352 R: 256000

23% Reject rate....1 getwork failure.....64% efficiency...

Not looking so hot Clever.

Your cgminer settings will need to be tweaked here apparently to deal with reject % (I'm experimenting - will share results when I have some that are decent).

I agree, last two days have not been hot.  Looking at poolpicker, they've not been so hot everywhere - but lots of us are considering temporarily mining at hashcows or middlecoin - they seem to be having "less worse" slumps.

The majority of my rejects are "Untracked Statum" rejects (Haven't had one since I posted this)

I should have stayed on CoinSolver, just had a 0.02 payout last night and jumped over here just to test.

Just don't like the bad efficiency. Should be at 100% minimum. I never go below 100% on CS. Usually around 200% with 3% rejects.

I will report back after a whole 24hrs

Split your hashrate if you can for best comparison.

I'm considering doing that, putting 1 card on middle, 1 on cs, and another here - to show direct results over a week.  It's not a horrible strategy too, because you get to average your gains (high and low) over multiple sources.

Meh, if the variance is just a few mBTC, I am not worried about it. I will pick which site I like the best, CoinSolver obviously, and stick with it. However, if it is not a few mBTC then that's when I will split the hash and see. However, I don't foresee that happening. That is why I am testing CM now.

Edit: Fuck middlecoin in all honesty. I will never mine there
Activity: 45

Your cgminer settings will need to be tweaked here apparently to deal with reject % (I'm experimenting - will share results when I have some that are decent).

I agree, last two days have not been hot.  Looking at poolpicker, they've not been so hot everywhere - but lots of us are considering temporarily mining at hashcows or middlecoin - they seem to be having "less worse" slumps.

I should have stayed on CoinSolver, just had a 0.02 payout last night and jumped over here just to test.

Just don't like the bad efficiency. Should be at 100% minimum. I never go below 100% on CS. Usually around 200% with 3% rejects.

Split your hashrate if you can for best comparison.

I'm considering doing that, putting 1 card on middle, 1 on cs, and another here - to show direct results over a week.  It's not a horrible strategy too, because you get to average your gains (high and low) over multiple sources.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
what's wrong? being DDOS?
Activity: 19
https://i.imgur.com/5TauHBG.jpg

It sucks. I hope the alts can pull out of the slump and be profitable again. It almost isn't worth my power usage at the moment.
I was one of the fools that decided to try my hand at one of the more profitable pools today, according to poolpicker.

If you take a look at the current graphs on poolpicker, you can probably guess which one I decided to moo-ve to.

Needless to say, at this point, all of my hash are belong to CleverMining.
Also I have a lot of unexchanged and unpaid coins on hashsCows for a 12 days

One thing I've noticed with clever, is that I tend to almost always have 0.01 in unexchanged coins waiting in my balance.  A lot of the trading must be manual (not necessarily a bad thing) - but it's mentally frustrating to see a 0.01 payment when there is > 0.01 in unexechanged waiting that could have been sent if only it was exchanged, only to see unexchanged balance even higher during the next payout.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Litecoin is currently #8 on Coinwarz at the moment I started typing.  I have not seen it that high for as long as I can remember.  Almost all of the coins above Litecoin are such small networks, Clevermining probably doesn't even touch them.  All altcoins are down significantly in value, plus add in lots of newcomers and lots of new investment in hardware (GPUs still hard to come by at a decent price or quantity), you end up with low profitability for all.  I don't see how profitability can be increased beyond Litecoin unless the altcoins experience significant growth in value.  Probably going to continue to see shrinking profit / MH going forward unless another phenomena like Doge comes along.
Activity: 34
There were minutes of downtime in the EU server. I also wanted to point out that the statistics server loadings have become significantly slower in the last hour.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Damn profits are down. I just reached 0.1 Bitcoin mined on here yay
Activity: 7
The profitability has been bad lately and there's really no excuse for it. If it's going to be (or has a good chance of being) less profitable than Litecoin, just mine litecoin. Sick of seeing every second hour being 50% less profitable than LTC, and all the profitable hours remaining un-exchanged or immature.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
really, all markets going down. I dont' understand how he can to do even 0.007

May be in this situation wee need to mine to the furute? Like growing markets, time to-time sales, base on market trade for trading last 3 days. And volume of trades.

This is very hard to to, but we can to do 0.02-0.03

For examole this morning SAT 2 or 3 Satochi at 4 Diffucty
PND like same..

it is not subject to algorithmization. It is necessary to know the volume of trading, the dynamics of the blocks, complexity, speed reduction rewards to understand that if a new fork now mine easy, then 3 days later it will be easy to sell, received 300% more.

perhaps enough to have a list of priorities, SAT, KARM, PND, ZEIT... something like this ther standard profit too low.

main idea to get some millions of garbage coins ther rate of exchange is on sight, and try to resale for market price, or ++1 price.

I think profit-term monthly volume override hung on the exchange funds. Otherwise I do not understand why bother to do it when profit is worth LTC.

Maybe I'm wrong, and everything will return to an acceptable level. But I rarely see a sharp rise in markets all too spread out through a calculator and the reaction rate.

So chances only an outsider.
Activity: 11
Yep i noticed this also... this is very weird.

the profits dropped pretty drastically if you ask me... by like 30% i really hope Terk fixes the earnings asap or explains us what happen?

I moved to the EU pool with rejects of around 3.5-4%~

even though the stats say that for 24hours: Rejected: 0.1 MH/s (0.7%)
Jump to: