Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 205. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333
finally, congrats! i weas waiting for it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Or am I missing something?
Yes, that config was to avoid using fail over (default pool setting) to see if it was the cause of the untracked shares.

How can we use the QUOTA on a bat file?
Activity: 15
Are those

Code:
Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0

shares being count as accepts?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
For some reason, although last night everything worked great on the EU server, now all my miners disconnect after 2-3 minutes and sometimes reconnect, sometimes they dont.

Weird!

Are you making any changes to the EU server?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Switched over to the EU pool and now my rejects is zero...thank you, works superb for me now.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
Terk any chance of getting a server for South America?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I just added real-time stats for hashpower by regions at http://www.clevermining.com/hashrate - mostly for my convenience so that I wouldn't need to check it manually in databases every other moment, but you might find it interesting too.

It shows last 10-minute hashpower on each server along with rejected ratio on each server.
Activity: 208
btw I'm using what you posted but in reverse e.g the US server is 1 and europe server is 0.

I still get that error, might be a problem with the US server?
Did you set load-balance to true?

yep, rejects are quite high but its only been a few minutes Smiley.. i'll see how it is after 1hr.

The untracked error is coming from the US server according to sgminer.

Since the reject errors are coming from the USA I've switched back to failover-only and using the EU server as primary.

Once the asian server comes online, it should get a lot better.

Primary = Asia
Secondary = Europe; backup 1
Tertiary = USA; backup 2
Activity: 51
btw I'm using what you posted but in reverse e.g the US server is 1 and europe server is 0.

Did you set load-balance to true?
Yes, that config was to avoid using fail over (default pool setting) to see if it was the cause of the untracked shares.

Is it?

Interesting its more hops and a bit of packet loss to the US server, whereas the EU server is less hops and lower latency from Australia (TPG).

Going to switch the servers as per your setup.

The reject error might be due to the packet loss/latency to the US server (link or server overloaded).

Might be a good idea to disable icmp for the EU server so it don't get a icmp based ddos.
Activity: 23
I love how every time the profitability slides down to 110% LTC or so and I start to worry, we get 200% - 300% profitability for an hour or two and get back to 130% for the 24 hour period. I need to calm down.  Grin
Activity: 51
Same for me a lot of Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0 any ideas please ?

I got a lot of those untracked shares when I was experimenting with a non-load balancing setup today.

You can emulate a fail over setup with load balancing by using zero quotas, like this:
Code:
"pools" : [
{
"name" : "Clevermining [Amsterdam]",
"quota" : "1;stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333",
"user" : "1DNBcSEENBwDKrcTyTW61ezWhzsPy5imkn",
"pass" : "x"
},
{
"name" : "Clevermining [Oregon]",
"quota" : "0;stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333",
"user" : "1DNBcSEENBwDKrcTyTW61ezWhzsPy5imkn",
"pass" : "x"
}
],
"load-balance" : true,

With this setup, the pool with 1 quota will always be used, unless it fails - then it'll fall back to the 0 quota pool(s) in the list.
Remember to specify load-balance in your config (or command line parameters).

or you could use failover-only?

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Profitability sucks. Gone.

Leave. Simple-Minded people like you do not deserve the profits we gain. It's just for a day, come on, use your logic, there is something called "variance".

Terk should add aurora ASAP, why not? 200% LTC profitability.

EU 130 ms from me (RUS), lots of rejects...

Aurora and LTC is included already. I can see mining them today.
Activity: 56
Thanks from the UK for EU server.

WU rate up  Grin

Accepted hash rate up   Grin

Rejects at 0.8%   Grin

Thanks Terk,

Axco.
Activity: 16
Switched to EU for a few hours, got 30% reject rate. Will stay on US, since it works at around 5-6% just fine.
Activity: 4
EU working perfectly here too.

I am have ~60ms latency and rejected shares dropped from 5-15% down to 0 to 4%.

I am waiting for the asia server. HOPE IT COME FAST ....
Activity: 10
Thanks Terk for the EU server Smiley
Activity: 154

Leave. Simple-Minded people like you do not deserve the profits we gain. It's just for a day, come on, use your logic, there is something called "variance".

We don't and won't know which coin is and isn't mined.
Note certain coins have very high variance (like Aurora currently has) and it might be quite a gamble to mine something with such a volatile market when only finding a block every few hours.
For all we know it already is in the pool though.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Jump to: