Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 206. (Read 554386 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Profitability is going down a lot. Competition just nailed it. Is there any work in progress to improve it?

nothing can be done to improve the value of alt coins, its down to the exchanges nothing we can do here

Clearly you don't know what you talking about! Competition using same exchanges, same time and still getting higher results:

http://poolpicker.eu

I have checked your site:
"Income" average last 21 days
Middlecoin:   0.00887663   
Clevermining: 0.01067286
Wafflepool: 0.00990079
Hashcows: 0.01031429

So clevermining outperforms all in long term. Maybe the last days others performed better, but this in short. So its your decision to change the pool in this time ...

I don't understand you and some others. Terk offers a service. Like and use it or don't like it and take another one. He does a great job and im sure he is always looking to optimize it.

I'm yet using eu server, too. WU and hashrate near identical. Rejects something near zero. Great done. Thank you.
Activity: 19
Quoted from Clevermining.com

Error 500
Houston, we have a problem

There's something broken on the server. We've deployed our army of trained monkeys to fix it ASAP.

Made me laugh.  Grin
Activity: 1
EU server is open: eu.clevermining.com

Consider it beta and please setup us.clevermining.com as your backup pool.

Hi

Just make a registrations to say one big THANK YOU TERK for EU server.

Perfect work to Bulgaria Rejected below 1% Smiley

Best Regards

Charlie
Activity: 51
Same for me a lot of Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0 any ideas please ?

I got a lot of those untracked shares when I was experimenting with a non-load balancing setup today.

You can emulate a fail over setup with load balancing by using zero quotas, like this:
Code:
"pools" : [
{
"name" : "Clevermining [Amsterdam]",
"quota" : "1;stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333",
"user" : "1DNBcSEENBwDKrcTyTW61ezWhzsPy5imkn",
"pass" : "x"
},
{
"name" : "Clevermining [Oregon]",
"quota" : "0;stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333",
"user" : "1DNBcSEENBwDKrcTyTW61ezWhzsPy5imkn",
"pass" : "x"
}
],
"load-balance" : true,

With this setup, the pool with 1 quota will always be used, unless it fails - then it'll fall back to the 0 quota pool(s) in the list.
Remember to specify load-balance in your config (or command line parameters).
Activity: 45
Profitability is a bit low today, just worry that maybe the popularity is squeezing the profits? aAlways wondered if there is a sweet spot in terms of hashrate and users, could the influx of miners be causing the lower profits or just a slow day?

Remember, BTC and LTC went on a run price wise today, I'm sure it impacted the markets for altcoins.  Once we get some more sideways movement we may see more earnings.

you make me laugh ryan

I've consistently made 1.25-1.3 vs LTC since I started here, even from day 1.  On a day when the market literally transforms itself compared to the previous, and monitoring multiple multi pools advertise a similar hit - I think it's a fair observation to make.

Activity: 33
Profitability sucks. Gone.

Leave. Simple-Minded people like you do not deserve the profits we gain. It's just for a day, come on, use your logic, there is something called "variance".

indeed, 1 bad day and people are like screw this, they cannot accept that from time to time there are bad days, a lot of this is based on luck. im here for the long haul.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Leave. Simple-Minded people like you do not deserve the profits we gain. It's just for a day, come on, use your logic, there is something called "variance".
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure Terk will be on the profitability thing very soon. He's done well so far, so one poor day will not put me off yet.
when i enter my btc adress (1D6jkxc1cJ8XYXxWrnswmz4V8mE7JkPDTp‏)to check my rates it says:
Oops! You're lost.

The page you are looking for does not exist.
Return to home page

Wait a full hour.

it has been 2 hours....

You must've done something wrong.
I see it perfectly here: http://www.clevermining.com/users/1D6jkxc1cJ8XYXxWrnswmz4V8mE7JkPDTp
hi Terk,will you mine AUR?

He is not disclosing what coins we are mining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
when i enter my btc adress (1D6jkxc1cJ8XYXxWrnswmz4V8mE7JkPDTp‏)to check my rates it says:
Oops! You're lost.

The page you are looking for does not exist.
Return to home page

Wait a full hour.
works now
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
hi Terk,will you mine AUR?
Activity: 19
I think we are mining something like DOGE or WDC atm. But today LTC profitability > DOGE > WDC.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
EU server is open: eu.clevermining.com

Consider it beta and please setup us.clevermining.com as your backup pool.

And BOOM, rejects cut in half. Thank you very much!
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Profitability is going down a lot. Competition just nailed it. Is there any work in progress to improve it?

nothing can be done to improve the value of alt coins, its down to the exchanges nothing we can do here

Clearly you don't know what you talking about! Competition using same exchanges, same time and still getting higher results:

And when was there a list of what coins we mine published?
perhaps we mine diffrent coins and from the time they get sent to the exchange their value goes down. i agree they use the same exchanges but we dont necessarily mine the same coins.

I don't know what we mine, and honestly I don't care. The bottom line is the results at the end. I like clevermining since results were always high (even if not highest it was about 0.01). Right now it looks we hitting bottom. Anywho, a few days are needed to actually see if this going to continue.
Activity: 56
Considering other multi pools are doing alright I don't buy the 'altcoin market is down' argument. The only reason clever is doing badly is because they've obviously made a string of bad choices on what to mine over the past few days.

I've moved my miners off clever because the profitability is incredibly bad at the moment, however I will be happy to move them back as soon as it goes back up Smiley
Activity: 984
Great! With EU Server I get 20% more counted hashrate! Smiley
Thanks!
Activity: 33

And when was there a list of what coins we mine published?
perhaps we mine diffrent coins and from the time they get sent to the exchange their value goes down. i agree they use the same exchanges but we dont necessarily mine the same coins.
Activity: 1
i just move to eu but i get a lot of Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0

what is this message? until now i've never seen anything like this in cgminer

but the strange thing is that are registered to all reject A:77 R:40  but not to the gpu reject GPU 0 R:0 GPU1 R:0 GPU2 R:0 GPU3 R:0

I need some sort of advice or is better to go back to U.S. servers?

http://imgur.com/vjiZXGz

http://imgur.com/vjiZXGz

I'm also getting a lot of those, and are not sure what they mean.

I get about 25-30% rejected with that message, however my hashrate isn't decreased by nearly that much, just slightly lower than on US. So I'm not sure how worried I have to be about them.

Also, those rejected are not displayed on the webpage, I only have 2% rejected there, while CGWatcher reports 25-30% because of the "Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0"

Same for me a lot of Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0 any ideas please ?
Jump to: