Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 227. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Goes back by itself;)
Activity: 27
Quick question, my one miner seems to occasionally lose Internet connection or switch to my fail over. It gets stuck however when reconnecting and just stops doing anything. Is there a setting I can add to restart the program if it doesn't do anything for a while?

same thing here , any command line option ? be much appreciated
Activity: 27
Quick question, my one miner seems to occasionally lose Internet connection or switch to my fail over. It gets stuck however when reconnecting and just stops doing anything. Is there a setting I can add to restart the program if it doesn't do anything for a while?
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Normally I'm not someone to nag, but EU server launch was scheduled for Wednesday, then Thursday, and now it's Friday where I live... I understand that solving technical difficulties takes time, but please only make promises you can hold. I was already anxiously waiting. Tongue
How inconsiderate of the site not to look at the DDOS schedule.  Tongue
Activity: 51
Normally I'm not someone to nag, but EU server launch was scheduled for Wednesday, then Thursday, and now it's Friday where I live... I understand that solving technical difficulties takes time, but please only make promises you can hold. I was already anxiously waiting. Tongue

+1...
Activity: 4
Ok, CL is back up.  Love BAMT, auto switched back to CL.
Activity: 4
Looks like CL is down.  My rigs autoswitched to another pool.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Fighting a nasty DDOS Sad
Well, you know you've arrived, then. Wink

This DNS amplification stuff is so dumb.  All my favorite sites are DDOS'd on almost a daily basis.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Well, you know you've arrived, then. Wink
pjv
Activity: 25
bummer on the DOS.

profitability kicking some serious ass.
pjv
Activity: 25
My miners are all connected, but it only says I'm mining at 1.7mhs when my total should be 6+

Is this because of the ddos attack?

what you see on the site for the hashes is an hour avg. so if you've been failed-over for part of that hour, it's averaging in 0 for that period and it makes the number look smaller.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
its comes back but keeps going down, for now failover is kicking in which i dont mind , i hope it aint serious , keep up the good work terk
Activity: 13
Back online,    nukem RICO! er...Terk. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
My miners are all connected, but it only says I'm mining at 1.7mhs when my total should be 6+

Is this because of the ddos attack?
Activity: 33

keep up the good fight, I am back online with my miners.

Thanks
^eeewww  but seems you are on top of it  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
so the server went down?  do you think he is doing the upgrades adding servers and stuff ?? 
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Keep in mind his estimates were based on US West Coast time... It is still Thursday late afternoon on the US West Coast.

Hoping the current server downtime is tied to the launching of the other regional servers...
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
well, good news is that my rejects are at 0% right now Grin
Jump to: