Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 230. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
This caused MEGA stales for me, like 40%.

Not too surprising, given that --expiry simply changes the definition of what a "stale" share is.

--expiry|-E    Upper bound on how many seconds after getting work we consider a share from it stale (default: 120)

So with --expiry 1 you're defining any share as stale if it's older than 1 second. Pointless. And probably doesn't even have any effect, because you're submitting it anyway (like you should).

Yup.  Seems my glee was shortlived.  While I am not getting "mega stales", my rejections shot back up overnight.  I must have made the tweak at the same time the pool changed to a slower coin.  Gave me the impression I hit on my issue.

Back to the drawing board.    Huh
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Little disappointed that we fell below 0.01/MH ... Waffle stayed a lot closer to 0.01.  But I have faith in Terk!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yes i can do

one rig has 2 R9-270 and one xfx 7850  doing 434/410/393 Kh/s
one rig has 4 HIS hd 7850 doing  393/392/391/393 Kh/s

I'am now remote with cgremote but i could not see the config-file from here.....

CGMiner 3.7.3 by Karlroth

Oh thats real bright! branch cgminer from kolivas and keep the same name!! Bound to cause confusion.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Yes i can do

one rig has 2 R9-270 and one xfx 7850  doing 434/410/393 Kh/s
one rig has 4 HIS hd 7850 doing  393/392/391/393 Kh/s

I'am now remote with cgremote but i could not see the config-file from here.....

CGMiner 3.7.3 by Karlroth

I tried every thing but it's still not possible to use it from Europe ? I have over 70% rejects on one rig and over 30% on another one, it's insane  Undecided
Even on middlecoin, I get between 2 and 6%.

When will the EU servers come ? Till then, I'll sadly go back to middlecoin.

So i'am working from germany and usualy i'am  between 4-5 % reject.

But i'am using cgminer 3.7.3 with xintensity and  gpu-thread =2 with some HD7850 and R9 270

This is working much smoother with fast-switching multipools as cgminer 3.7.2.

Thought cgminer 3.7.2 was the last scrypt version!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I tried every thing but it's still not possible to use it from Europe ? I have over 70% rejects on one rig and over 30% on another one, it's insane  Undecided

So i'am working from germany and usualy i'am  between 4-5 % reject.

But i'am using cgminer 3.7.3 with xintensity and  gpu-thread =2 with some HD7850 and R9 270

You can do 2 gpu threads with a 7850? Whats your hash rate ? Can i see your settings?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
crikey profit has dropped through the floor!

Wafflepool hashrate has spiked bigtime as well. Coincidence ?

https://i.imgur.com/gjfOw3x.gif

Hahahaha, haven't seen this in a while... so relevant! Thanks for the laugh

So i'am working from germany and usualy i'am  between 4-5 % reject.

But i'am using cgminer 3.7.3 with xintensity and  gpu-thread =2 with some HD7850 and R9 270

Activity: 742

I will try with your suggestions nowaltcoin, thanks.
Activity: 56
I am from UK Europe,

I am running my rigs all R9 280x cards at I13 and am achieving ave 4-5% rejects, in my cgminer window the rejects counted are a lot higher but that comes from untracked shares which do count they have just not been tracked by my cgminer.

My reject rate is usually just under the pool average, so it is possible to achieve this from Europe but you will have to look at your config file and do some tweeking.

Other than this when mining fast coins with low diff and switching coins it is to be expected to get some rejects.

If you dnt like that you are not been forced to mine here on clevermining, but could also try again when the other servers are opened, they are already up and running but Terk is first tweaking the software side of things before he unleashes them to the wild, ( miners. ) We would only have lots of complaints if it was done any other way.

PS all this info is on page 76 of this thread and we are only on page 77.

Let Terk get on with his side of things, and then it will be better for us all.
Activity: 56
Quote Terk on page 76
Multi-region architecture still needs some finishing and testing. I'll continue working on it in the morning so the final ETA on new servers is Thursday afternoon.
Activity: 39

#!/bin/sh
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
cd /home/zero/cgminer
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1HtQddmduuhgd9j96afd26qx1J3GLsHRJu -p one -I 14 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10048 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 70 --gpu-fan 30-90 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1250 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 1 --no-submit-stale --api-port 3000 --api-listen --api-network

with these settings i have 100% rejects, how can i fix them ? thanks

This is per design 100% rejects because that is what you set your miner to do !!!

expiry 1 ====== means every share is stale after 1 second
no-submit-stale ====== means that your miner decide which share is stale !!!

So i think your miner will not produce a share in 1 second so it is stale than........ and would not be submitted !!

Don't use no-submit- stale... let the clevermining server decide which share is stale.

expiry should be (this depends on the speed of you miner) between 60-120 seconds

Have a nice day from germany Wink
Is Euro (nl.clevermining.com) server up and running yet? Don't see any announcements here or on website? If so whats the port? (3333?)
this settings are for my 7850,
got a mini-rig with 3x 280x also pointed there.

My rejects are about 10% also have a few 7850s
Activity: 175
rejects is issue with the pool not your settings.

Many are reporting same issue when the same settings work elsewhere no problem.
this settings are for my 7850,
got a mini-rig with 3x 280x also pointed there.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
#!/bin/sh
cd /home/zero/cgminer
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1HtQddmduuhgd9j96afd26qx1J3GLsHRJu -p one -I 14 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10048 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 70 --gpu-fan 30-90 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1250 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 1 --no-submit-stale --api-port 3000 --api-listen --api-network

1 - which card(s)
2 - you should submit stales
3 - I believe queue is better at 0, scantime and expire very high (es. 9999)
#!/bin/sh
cd /home/zero/cgminer

did vardiff get switched on ? i ask because all of a sudden i see the difficulty changing like crazy every few seconds  instead of the fixed 512 just wondering
Jump to: