Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 239. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That's why we have a search possibility on the toprightcorner
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
erm... last 63 pages kind of talk about servers and the fact that there is only one.
erm, well, excuse me. I started 6 pages back and couldn't see anything. Sorry to ask the same Q if it's been asked before, but I've been reading snippets about new servers coming online, .eu on Weds, perhaps... so it seems possible.
Additionally, I get 100ms to clevermining, but 300ms to us.clevermining - so there definitely is another server, whether it's a pool node or not is another Q.
sorry i might have sounded a bit too harsh, Terk 6 posts above yours did an ETA on the next servers (EU), comming around wednesday
No worries, I know it's frustrating when people post same Q's repeatedly. It's just a lot of time to go through 63 pages looking for one thing... and I was sure I'd read a hint of a West server.
Thanks
Activity: 5
erm... last 63 pages kind of talk about servers and the fact that there is only one.
erm, well, excuse me. I started 6 pages back and couldn't see anything. Sorry to ask the same Q if it's been asked before, but I've been reading snippets about new servers coming online, .eu on Weds, perhaps... so it seems possible.
Additionally, I get 100ms to clevermining, but 300ms to us.clevermining - so there definitely is another server, whether it's a pool node or not is another Q.
sorry i might have sounded a bit too harsh, Terk 6 posts above yours did an ETA on the next servers (EU), comming around wednesday
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I hope he does an USEAST, am still getting 12% with spikes of 15-20%
This
Activity: 59
I hope he does an USEAST, am still getting 12% with spikes of 15-20%
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
No missing coins here.
I did the math over the last 12 hours and I got about 95% of the coins I would at my current hashrate. The other 5% accounts for rejects (great improvement there by the way) so the figures in my stats page are spot on.
If the EU server helps knock down the reject rate a couple extra % points, better than good  
Activity: 33
i know its a bit off topic, but im considering pointing my SHA power somewhere new, anyone got a SHA alternative similar to CM that pay's out in BTC?

tompool.org/index.jsp

thanks i will take a look
Activity: 5
Hi CleverMining - are there any server alternatives I can use other than us.clevermining.com?

I get a ping of up to 290ms from New Zealand to us.clevermining.com, but a ping of around 100 to clevermining.com (without the us subdomain).

Your US West server should give me a reasonable ping if I can manually connect to it. OR will us.clevermining automatically connect me to your fastest/closest server?

Tx
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
--expiry|-E    Upper bound on how many seconds after getting work we consider a share from it stale (default: 120)
--scan-time|-s Upper bound on time spent scanning current work, in seconds (default: 60)
--queue|-Q     Minimum number of work items to have queued (0 - 10) (default: 1)

What atp1916 suggested works best for R9 290, other cards might require different values.
It has much more to do with the coin you are mining, not what cards you have.  10, 5, 0 are good values for a multi-pool.  You can go down to 2, 1, 0, but there isn't likely to be much change.  (some people use 1, 1, 0, but I find this results in too much work expiring).

Queue 0 is the most important.  Expiry is fairly irrelevant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
For all having issues with rejects -

-- Keep intensity below 19, try 18 (on -g 1 configs).

-- Insert -E 10 -s 5 -Q 0 settings into your config(s).

Can you explain why you are suggesting this? 

Lowering my intensity lowers my overall hashrate - and on other pools I have close to 0% rejection rate (only here do I have a higher rate)

Can you explain what -E, -S, and -Q are as well, what their default values are, and why you're changing up or down instead of giving blind advice?

--expiry|-E    Upper bound on how many seconds after getting work we consider a share from it stale (default: 120)
--scan-time|-s Upper bound on time spent scanning current work, in seconds (default: 60)
--queue|-Q     Minimum number of work items to have queued (0 - 10) (default: 1)

What atp1916 suggested works best for R9 290, other cards might require different values.
Activity: 208

Lowering my intensity lowers my overall hashrate - and on other pools I have close to 0% rejection rate (only here do I have a higher rate)

Can you explain what -E, -S, and -Q are as well, what their default values are, and why you're changing up or down instead of giving blind advice?

cgminer/sgminer --help
for futher help

-E = expiry
-s = scan time
-Q = queue
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey my last deposit is an hour old and still have no confirmations.  Is there something I can do?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Even if you lower your hashrate, (by the way, everyone knows that lowering intensity = lower hashrate, so no need to tell us) you still earn more than on other pools.
If you don't like CleverMining, then go away.
Activity: 45

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Activity: 175
thanks for the update, I understand what your saying.

Do you have an ETA for the euro servers ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Also, for some users the balance decreased, but for some increased, depending on when you were mining. I had a browser tab open with yesterday stats and it was 0.010191 BTC/day at the end of the day. It was updated to 0.012777 BTC/day now after processing these manual trades. For yesterday's mining, unexchanged estimate increased (and was already paid out), because the coin which we were mining significantly increased in value. For this morning mining, estimate decreased as the price of this coin dropped back down significantly.

All of this is very rare at this pool because I aim to automate everything what's possible. As for now, we mine mostly coins which are fully automated on our end as these non-automated went back from being profitable to mediocre.
Activity: 50
Last night I decided to give the pool another test. After 18 hours testing I feel safe to say that all seems to work fine for me. My ping to the pool is 217ms. Mining on a 7950.

[18:48:22] Started at [2014-02-24 00:45:34]
    [18:48:22] Runtime: 18 hrs : 2 mins : 42 secs
    [18:48:22] Average hashrate: 621.0 Kilohash/s
    [18:48:22] Solved blocks: 1
    [18:48:22] Best share difficulty: 1.48M
    [18:48:22] Share submissions: 1213
    [18:48:22] Accepted shares: 1132
    [18:48:22] Rejected shares: 81
    [18:48:22] Accepted difficulty shares: 579584
    [18:48:22] Rejected difficulty shares: 41472
    [18:48:22] Reject ratio: 6.7%
    [18:48:22] Hardware errors: 0