Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 236. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
With 50% reject rates. I earned 0.00453564 in 12 hours, so i guess reject rates does not matter if you are getting some profits.

They do matter. You are having 50% rejects. That means you should be earning 2x of what you are earning now with your hashpower.
You should get around 0.008-0.01 with 900 kh/s.

I'm pretty sure CGWatcher is including the untracked rejects there. My SGminer displays almost the same # of (A)ccepted and (R)rejected shares, but the reject % is 5-6%
He's getting .0045 in 12h, so .009 in 24h. That's at .9MH/s, so at 1MH/s the revenue would be about .01/day
Considering the pool is doing ~.0105, his reject rate can't be much higher than 5%
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Even if yes, EU server should be up tomorrow, reducing reject rates.

I'm waiting in the first row for the launch!  Grin Grin 3......2.....1.........

Same here, seems very promising BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 23

I'm waiting in the first row for the launch!  Grin Grin 3......2.....1.........
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Clevermining literally doubled my profit per day compared to one of the ltc payout pools.
Activity: 56
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

EU server

I have not been having a problem today with high reject rates from UK Europe.

May be it has something to do with what Terk has been working hard to achieve.

I also use R9 280x cards that are set at -I 13 and -g2.

Pool is looking good today, can't wait for EU server to go online should be even better  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 798
Going to try this one out. Hopefully not too many rejects from Europe.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Going to try this one out. Hopefully not too many rejects from Europe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
With 50% reject rates. I earned 0.00453564 in 12 hours, so i guess reject rates does not matter if you are getting some profits.

They do matter. You are having 50% rejects. That means you should be earning 2x of what you are earning now with your hashpower.

He said in 12 hrs not 24. but 50% rejects is fucking retarded and not normal for ANY pool. I've ran 11hrs on CoinSolver since I got my PC back up I am at 2.12% rejects.
Activity: 798

Activity: 48
Always:
Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0

What's wrong?
Activity: 15
Hello, realy new in this forum.
Just one question:

How/when am I paid?

http://clevermining.com/users/15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4osfy2KzoWhgK

danubelowland

Your address is stored in database as 15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4OSfy2KzoWhgK instead of 15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4osfy2KzoWhgK. There's uppercase “S” instead of lowercase “s”.

I made usernames case-insensitive for website/display purposes, so you can view your stats even with all uppercase letters in your address http://clevermining.com/users/15OFYM8OC32ZTWWCDRRUM4OSFY2KZOWHGK - but the actual address stored in database is the one that you first started using and your user was created with it.

It seems you entered a wrong address, as the version with uppercase “S” is not a valid bitcoin address and this is why payouts wasn't sent to it. From what I see, you've been using the wrong one for 140 hours and corrected it to the correct one only 5 hours ago.

I changed your address in the database to be the correct one. You should get your payout in the next batch, probably in half an hour from now.

As I see the "O" before the "S" uppercase too, just saying  Roll Eyes I was a great player of the "find the differences" when I was younger. Cheesy
Activity: 19
Get teamviewer. Search it in google, you can remotely connect do your desktop off your iPad, iPhone, or any computer. I use it

Yeah, i've got it all set up, my machine says it's online on teamviewer, but won't connect. Ive also tried connecting via a vnc on my local network (through team viewer), and the screen just comes up blank. I think windows has crashed, but hasn't shut down the machine.

This doesn't answer my question.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hello, realy new in this forum.
Just one question:

How/when am I paid?

http://clevermining.com/users/15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4osfy2KzoWhgK

danubelowland

Your address is stored in database as 15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4OSfy2KzoWhgK instead of 15oFYM8oC32ZTWwcDRrUM4osfy2KzoWhgK. There's uppercase “S” instead of lowercase “s”.

I made usernames case-insensitive for website/display purposes, so you can view your stats even with all uppercase letters in your address http://clevermining.com/users/15OFYM8OC32ZTWWCDRRUM4OSFY2KZOWHGK - but the actual address stored in database is the one that you first started using and your user was created with it.

It seems you entered a wrong address, as the version with uppercase “S” is not a valid bitcoin address and this is why payouts wasn't sent to it. From what I see, you've been using the wrong one for 140 hours and corrected it to the correct one only 5 hours ago.

I changed your address in the database to be the correct one. You should get your payout in the next batch, probably in half an hour from now.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
I don't mean to be rude, but discussions of UK electricity rates and decorative koi are not a little off-topic in a thread dedicated to the operations of a specific mining pool.

The information value of a thread in a forum such as this -- especially one as long as this one is -- is directly related to how tightly focused it stays on its topic.

There are any number of excellent venues for side conversations that wouldn't detract from the value of this thread.

LMAO  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Get teamviewer. Search it in google, you can remotely connect do your desktop off your iPad, iPhone, or any computer. I use it
Activity: 19
Is it possible for a high reject rate to cause a machine to crash? My 4.25mh/s windows machine crashed this morning, i'm at work right now and can't access it until the end of the day unfortunately.. just curious if this is possible. I have 2 other 4.5mh/s machines (running BAMT) that are fine.
Activity: 42

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/tophi45/1979637_10201505712585011_1998058360_n_zps64ecd25c.jpg
You could always let your dad have the rig rent free until your debt is repaid to him ??

Just another idea, or rent it out to some friends ?
Really sorry to hear that.

But hopefully the EU server will be online tomorrow, which will hopefully increase the pools performance.

You will have the 3Btc back in a few weeks, I am sure if you explain this to your dad he will understand.

I am speaking as a father/dad.

You could always wash his car and mow/cut the lawn, make his tea and do the dishes until then, I am sure he will be understanding.

Edit: If you have your gpu cards tuned in now, it will not be too long before you can pay him back, weeks not months.

All the best
Axco
Jump to: