Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 240. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Website offline was due to CloudFlare problems.

I just fetched manual trades from the last two days in the database and huge payouts has been sent.

Unexchanged and immature balance are only estimates and always can change. Total amount includes these estimates so it also can change. The change might be higher for manual trades because of bigger time difference between the actual deposit, trade and accounting in the pool software. Coins prices fluctuate and affect estimates.

Price of one of the coins that are not exchanged automatically (because it's not on any exchange with a decent API) has been going up and down in the last two days and it affected our estimates. I just fetched manual trades from the last 48 hours so it was really lot of blocks and the difference was noticeable.

Almost all trades are done automatically and the difference between estimates is tiny. For trades that are done manually, there might be bigger differences. These differences change your balance sometimes up and sometimes down, it's just nobody ever notices or complains when the estimated values go up.

Once again: unexchanged and immature are just estimated based on exchange rate. They're very accurate when we're able to exchange coins automatically, but when we need to do it manually and when the coin price changes a lot - what did happen yesterday - they change more (up or down).

I hate manual trades much more more than you might do, but sometimes a new coin is rising and it's worth to include it in the mix.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
i know its a bit off topic, but im considering pointing my SHA power somewhere new, anyone got a SHA alternative similar to CM that pay's out in BTC?

tompool.org/index.jsp
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Website is offline, error 522.

BTC-E.com was offline too. Same error, same time.
Activity: 33
i know its a bit off topic, but im considering pointing my SHA power somewhere new, anyone got a SHA alternative similar to CM that pay's out in BTC?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
For all having issues with rejects -

-- Keep intensity below 19, try 18 (on -g 1 configs).

-- Insert -E 10 -s 5 -Q 0 settings into your config(s).
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

It's up again and all the unexchanged changed, wonder if it's related.
Nonetheless, my payout jumped dramatically up  Kiss
Activity: 56
Website is online ok for me.

rejected untracked stratum share, only means your miner program has got rid of that share from its memory and the server just sent you confirmation of it now, it still counts as a share for you. This info is a few pages back in the thread.

I also just received payout.

Thanks,
Axco.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I just have rejects and more rejects while in other pools I'm fine... Any help??

This is how I call my cgminer:

cgminer-3.6.0-windows>cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1..... -p x --thread-concurrency 7000 -I 11 -g 1 -w 256

And this is how bad it looks:

Why my rejects are crazily high? Doesn't matter if it's mining 5' or 2h or 10h. My rejection rate is huge.

Need some help, thanks.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
"rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0"

Why am I getting these messages?
Activity: 19
For sure the amount can go up or down in the unexchanged or immature box.

That will be purely down to the exchange rate changing and beyond Terks or miners control.

The box that should not go down and only up is the ready for payout box.

So even the total profit box can go up and down as it says EXPECTED AS IT IS THE SUM OF THE 2 OTHER BOXES IMMATURE AND UNEXCHANGED.

I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Axco.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
im not defending anyone or anything but its possible the coins that were sent were perhaps not quite sold for what they were meant to, perhaps the price droped just as our coins hit the exchange?
Activity: 187
dissappearing coins HuhHuh

SO only started here today, monitoring each hour.

Noticed I had 0.026xxxxxx then refreshed for next hour and it had DROPPED to 0.024xxxxx HuhHuhHuh?

address: 1GwdneWYH2vp5uG46reVb1hkBj3SZXA1b3

hope this is not yet another pool where the OP creams off all the funds.

Where are my missing coins ?

i've noticed my Total drop a little too in the last hour or so.

i'm sure theres a legitimate reason but an explanation would be good.

I had this too right now.
Activity: 156

Noticed I had 0.026xxxxxx then refreshed for next hour and it had DROPPED to 0.024xxxxx HuhHuhHuh?

i've noticed my Total drop a little too in the last hour or so.

i'm sure theres a legitimate reason but an explanation would be good.

Hurray Grin
Back up and mining. Wink

Wireless network adapter problem, looks like I am going to have to buy and install a hardwired network cable and feed/patch it into the office.

The exact time that the problem started coincides with the time all the kids finish school, and I am guessing the wi-fi probably starts to get hammered around that same time each weekday.

So problem found and resolved at my end.

Thanks,
Axco.
Activity: 175

Thanks for the quick response Terk

I have just rebooted that 1 machine, but it is still doing it, the reject rate has just jumped through the roof from 10% up to 30% and back down to 10%

My desktop is mining away ok now, but the mining rig keeps giving the same message it must have lost over 100 shares by now.

What brings it to my attention is the fan noise, they keep slowing right down, when I turn to look at that screen its the same message again.

Possibly a bug in that 1 machine (4.2mh) I will run some diagnostics on it now, as my desktop (1.4mh) seems to be ok now.

Thanks again for the very quick response.

Keep up the good work,

And remember to eat, drink and sleep, it's important.

Axco.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
In the last 15 minutes or so I have had this message several times from cgminer:

:new block detected on network before longpoll
:work available from pools resuming.
:stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
:lost 3 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
:pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 not responding
:waiting for work to be available from pools

Its now 4 times in the last 15 mins
1st time lost 3 shares,
then 16 shares,
then 10 shares,
then 4 shares.

Is this a problem at the server side or my side ?

I have 2 rigs at next to each other, first it started on 1 now its doing the same on both ?

Help and advice please.

(I have taken screen shots but do not know how to post them on this forum)

Thanks,
Axco.

This is most likely some networking issue either on your side or somewhere between. I didn't notice any significant drop in overall hashrate in the last minutes and there would be a drop if it were affecting more users.
Activity: 208
66m Farm in Australia and the rejects are back down to ~10%

This will go lower once we have an Australian POP ..also this is normalish for super fast coinz

Good work Terk Cheesy

Hosting in AU is cost prohibitive, unless you know of a good inexpensive host?

The best we can hope for is something in asia e.g. Singapore.

A good plan would be servers in, Europe (Amsterdam), West Coast USA (Seattle, LA), Central USA (Denver?, Las Vegas?, Dallas?), East Coast USA (NY, Boston) and Asia (Singapore).
Jump to: