Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 242. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
How do I read the earnings? My total profits are 0.17xx but on my bitcoin wallet I only have 0.13xxx.

at the top right you'll see the following.

Immature            0.00097502 BTC
Unexchanged    0.00612229 BTC < Coins Mined but not converted into BTC
Ready For Payout    0.00384727 BTC < BTC ready to be sent at next Payout.
Total Expected    0.01094458 BTC < Total Mined in current session.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How do I read the earnings? My total profits are 0.17xx but on my bitcoin wallet I only have 0.13xxx.
Activity: 156
I seem to having an Odd issue.

This is my first Rig and as such i started off slow with 2x Asus R9 270s. Each card is Hashing at ~460 KH/s. giving me a 920Kh/s total for my machine.

but CM is showing me with a Higher hash rate and that's not including any Rejects?

Terk, is there any chance you can check if there is more that one Worker pointed at my account? User id = 1FM487fLK7ocJkd3BipDvYG2fyMHTeDM3Y

Activity: 33
Hi, I have a question about how payouts work. I took all of my miners offline for most of 2/23 to do some maintenance. At the time I took them offline, my "Total Expected" amount was over .01 so I was still expecting a payout on 2/23 but did not receive one.  Do you not receive a payout of your current balance if you are not mining at the time the payouts are processed?  If this is the case and someone leaves the pool for good, do they forfeit earnings for the last day they mined with the pool?

EDIT: I see that you have been working out some issues, did this just delay payments for 2/23?

The issues are with Craptsy API not Terk, although Terk is on the case trying to get them to solve their issue.
Activity: 126
Hi, I have a question about how payouts work. I took all of my miners offline for most of 2/23 to do some maintenance. At the time I took them offline, my "Total Expected" amount was over .01 so I was still expecting a payout on 2/23 but did not receive one.  Do you not receive a payout of your current balance if you are not mining at the time the payouts are processed?  If this is the case and someone leaves the pool for good, do they forfeit earnings for the last day they mined with the pool?

EDIT: I see that you have been working out some issues, did this just delay payments for 2/23?
Activity: 19
I have had 0 rejected shares in the last hour. 116ms ping.

Great job Terk!
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Excellent pool operator!  Smiley
Activity: 59
West coast USA getting sub 3% rejected!

Good job!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
66m Farm in Australia and the rejects are back down to ~10%

This will go lower once we have an Australian POP ..also this is normalish for super fast coinz

Good work Terk Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It would be ideal to have a New York based server. A ton of people mine from the easy coast, so connecting to west does result in more latency. Having one here would've the ideal scenario for everyone.
Activity: 56
Just an update. It'll be quick because I've been glued to the computer for the last 17 hours and I'm just falling asleep.

The pool continued to have severe issues today and I've spent most of the day debugging the new stratum software implementation. Luckily I had some help and everything has been solved around two hours ago. The errors are no longer showing up and rejects should start coming back to normal. Yesterday's problems hurt our profitability as we were losing some percent of mined blocks due to some bugs. All of this is already solved and you should expect profits graph going up and rejects graph going down.

Payouts/unexchanged amounts. We've been waiting several hours for Cryptsy withdrawal. It finally went through and half of the unexchanged balance were paid out. The other half are coins that were exchanged elsewhere, not at Cryptsy. They were exchanged manually or semi-manually at a places without a trading API and I need to fetch data about these trades to database for accounting (so that the app would know at what price these coins were actually sold). I couldn't deal with it today as I've been 100% busy with tech problems. I'll do tomorrow and then they'll be cleared for payout.

EU and Asia servers. I think we're finally on track with launching them. I don't expect any more troubles and the current implementation seems to run stable. This is finally something I can replicate into more servers (and I will finally have time for this because I've been basically fighting fires for the last X days here). So my best guess for these servers to launch is Tue/Wed if nothing unexpected happens.

Thanks again for sticking with me and let's all have a great, very profitable and low-reject day today!

Thank you very much for the update Terk.

Just to add, and New York based(or close to it) server would be great. I can get close do 110 ms from Brazil to New York but only 220 to the current server, this havent been a serious issue thought.
Activity: 59
Just an update. It'll be quick because I've been glued to the computer for the last 17 hours and I'm just falling asleep.

The pool continued to have severe issues today and I've spent most of the day debugging the new stratum software implementation. Luckily I had some help and everything has been solved around two hours ago. The errors are no longer showing up and rejects should start coming back to normal. Yesterday's problems hurt our profitability as we were losing some percent of mined blocks due to some bugs. All of this is already solved and you should expect profits graph going up and rejects graph going down.

Payouts/unexchanged amounts. We've been waiting several hours for Cryptsy withdrawal. It finally went through and half of the unexchanged balance were paid out. The other half are coins that were exchanged elsewhere, not at Cryptsy. They were exchanged manually or semi-manually at a places without a trading API and I need to fetch data about these trades to database for accounting (so that the app would know at what price these coins were actually sold). I couldn't deal with it today as I've been 100% busy with tech problems. I'll do tomorrow and then they'll be cleared for payout.

EU and Asia servers. I think we're finally on track with launching them. I don't expect any more troubles and the current implementation seems to run stable. This is finally something I can replicate into more servers (and I will finally have time for this because I've been basically fighting fires for the last X days here). So my best guess for these servers to launch is Tue/Wed if nothing unexpected happens.

Thanks again for sticking with me and let's all have a great, very profitable and low-reject day today!

great work Terk, get some well needed sleep!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
20% or higher over time

I had over 50% one time I looked - leaving it over time is unlikely to happen.   Most times the computer is set to restart itself if its screwing up like that.   Ive never seen that high rejects before except on hard errors but maybe its normal for some crazy new coins

What version of CGMiner and what's your intensity?

I'm just using vanilla 3.7.2 with I 18 as I have forever. Same settings I always use at other pools. Getting less rejects than I did at MC. I'm just wondering what the people reporting the crazy rejects are using?

I am running cgminer 3.5.0 with Linux bamt as an os.  I=13.  4x280x at 710kh/s each.  Rejects 2.5%
Activity: 121
Very nice site, but reject city -- still.....  3rd try, and disappointed that I would be told it is all fixed only to find that it isn't....
Activity: 40
20% or higher over time

I had over 50% one time I looked - leaving it over time is unlikely to happen.   Most times the computer is set to restart itself if its screwing up like that.   Ive never seen that high rejects before except on hard errors but maybe its normal for some crazy new coins

What version of CGMiner and what's your intensity?

I'm just using vanilla 3.7.2 with I 18 as I have forever. Same settings I always use at other pools. Getting less rejects than I did at MC. I'm just wondering what the people reporting the crazy rejects are using?
Activity: 27
Hmm, I have 0.8% rejected...  Odd

whats your ping to CM server? also care to share your location as well.

Not sure on the ping, I never figured out how to check that. I'm in southwest PA.

hit the windows key, type cmd then enter and type whats in the brackets ( ping us.clevermining.com ) then hit enter once more

I'm getting just over 100ms ping. My reject has gone back up to ~2.7% but not too bad considering the ping. I wonder how much better things would be if we can get a ping down to 20ms like I get from wafflepool.
Activity: 40
I'm in Austin, TX. Ping is 132ms. Reject after 24 hrs is 5%. Not bad.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
20% or higher over time

I had over 50% one time I looked - leaving it over time is unlikely to happen.   Most times the computer is set to restart itself if its screwing up like that.   Ive never seen that high rejects before except on hard errors but maybe its normal for some crazy new coins
Activity: 53
Hmm, I have 0.8% rejected...  Odd

whats your ping to CM server? also care to share your location as well.

Not sure on the ping, I never figured out how to check that. I'm in southwest PA.

hit the windows key, type cmd then enter and type whats in the brackets ( ping us.clevermining.com ) then hit enter once more

Just to add my 2 cents: I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  My Ping is 57ms avg.  My reject rate is averaging 2.5%
I am in Atlanta, ping 82.  it was sitting around 30% for about 5 hours and finally went back to 10% which is what i usually see with this pool.  Is there any settings that might cause higher reject?
Jump to: