Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 29. (Read 554359 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi, i have a question about the difficulty to set.
I have a gridseeb blade 5.5mh/s and i want to know if i should let him at the standard difficulty or raise it?
What should be better?
Anyone have try it or can explain me more to get the best from hashrate?
Thanks all !!

Try the default, it should work well with a GS Blade.

Try frequencies 800 MHz, 825, 838 and perhaps 850 - see which one gives you best results in the pool stats.
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
working well, joined 22nd of Jan, regular payments every day  Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi, i have a question about the difficulty to set.
I have a gridseeb blade 5.5mh/s and i want to know if i should let him at the standard difficulty or raise it?
What should be better?
Anyone have try it or can explain me more to get the best from hashrate?
Thanks all !!
Activity: 10
Dear Team,

I haven`t been paid as well  never, way is that ?

Please check...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF

No Payout on Jan. 11.?

I have been paid in full on Jan. 19.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
pool is dead, no response from owner for a loooooooong time...

Time to switch my rigs to another pool! Thanks Jero, I allready have problems with my payouts!  Huh
legendary
quick question, I'm not connecting to clevermining, have S3's

pool = stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333
worker = my bitcoin address
pass = 201

Anything special needed for worker? or pass?  instructions seem simple?  getting 100% rejected

S3 won't work here. As alienesb mentioned you need a SHA256 pool, this is Scrypt. Try BTCGuild, Antpool, kano.is, Eligius (the last two allow mining without registering).
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

pass = 201

Anything special needed for worker? or pass?  instructions seem simple?  getting 100% rejected

Clever is scrypt not sha dude.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
pool is dead, no response from owner for a loooooooong time...
Activity: 1

pass = 201

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF

No Payout on Jan. 11.?
legendary
Hi,

I stop mine on the pool for 3 weeks and my balance doesn't move since that date.
The FAQ explains week payements but if my unexchanged balance continue to be frozen, I don't know how it can be possible to be paid.

Thanks to resolve this issue.

Probably this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087
Activity: 29
Hi,

I stop mine on the pool for 3 weeks and my balance doesn't move since that date.
The FAQ explains week payements but if my unexchanged balance continue to be frozen, I don't know how it can be possible to be paid.

Thanks to resolve this issue.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Can someone  provide me terks home adres?
I forgot to send him my big present to say thanks for the free cancer http://www.shitexpress.com/
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
If you don't want to give an answer of your own, I'll take the answer Terk feeds you in PM.  I just want an official response from the pool that can be messaged to the people that want answers.

I have never sent a PM to or received a PM from Terk, nor do I have a need to talk to him about anything, since I haven't had any issues with the pool as a miner, which is what I am despite your repeated attempts to ascribe some mysterious role to me.

So no, sorry, I won't be able to provide you with any "official" response, nor did I ever say or imply that I would. You strolled into this thread with accusations and demands, read my opinion that you didn't like and started piling assumption upon assumption. I'm sorry that you're still unable to grasp that some posters can have personal opinions that don't align with yours, and that your assumptions could be just plain wrong.

Now if you're done here and your only remaining problem has something to do with me - please PM me. I'm sure nobody else is interested in this bickering.

I have no problem with you.  I have no problem with the opinions of sensible people, of which, you seem to be one.  At least your post history seems to prove this.  If you aren't in any way, shape or form affiliated with CM in any manner besides a miner, then I apologize for asserting otherwise.  You can't deny though that there is no official, public communication from CM in the last month, and that you have been carrying the thread.  Whether that's an altruistic gesture or otherwise, that's what can be taken from the last months of posts in this thread.

While you may find my search of answers to be a series of accusations and assumptions, most of it is substantiated by two facts... CM mines 70% of the NLG mined in a given day, and Terk won't respond as to why he does it.  Not accusations and assumptions... facts.

I asked for answers.  I still haven't received one.

-Fuse
legendary
If you don't want to give an answer of your own, I'll take the answer Terk feeds you in PM.  I just want an official response from the pool that can be messaged to the people that want answers.

I have never sent a PM to or received a PM from Terk, nor do I have a need to talk to him about anything, since I haven't had any issues with the pool as a miner, which is what I am despite your repeated attempts to ascribe some mysterious role to me.

So no, sorry, I won't be able to provide you with any "official" response, nor did I ever say or imply that I would. You strolled into this thread with accusations and demands, read my opinion that you didn't like and started piling assumption upon assumption. I'm sorry that you're still unable to grasp that some posters can have personal opinions that don't align with yours, and that your assumptions could be just plain wrong.

Now if you're done here and your only remaining problem has something to do with me - please PM me. I'm sure nobody else is interested in this bickering.
legendary
HODL for life.
You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

You're grasping at straws buddy. I'm answering whenever I think I know an answer that can help the person asking it, in this thread or any other thread. That's pretty much the essence of a forum. This is not "in place of Terk", or "for Terk", or standing "by CM", or "voice of authority" or any of those things that you keep making up.

Congratulations on the solution to your NLG issue.

Thanks, it will be nice getting CM off our back.

As far as your reply though... it's an undeniable fact you are the only person consistently here in the last month that has answered questions regarding CM.  Not Terk.  It's not grasping at straws, it's stating the obvious.  You keep this thread moving.  So kudos for that.  I fully understand the desire to help when help is needed.

You failed to address most of the points made in my post though.  Why help someone, specifically Terk, when they won't answer for themselves?  I'll take a guess, and I'm grasping at straws at this because there is obviously no information otherwise, but I'd say you probably talk to him regularly about the pool and miner's concerns.  If you didn't, how would you be able to continue to promote the use of this pool when the owner could very well have gone AWOL or misused miner's hashrate for personal gain?  There's no communication from Terk here.  There is communication from you though.

I'll stop asking for Terk to answer.  He is obviously too cowardly to answer for himself in his own thread.

So I'll ask you.  Why has CM been uncooperative in the issues NLG faced, and why has the hashrate increased over time despite Terk's statements that he wouldn't do so?

-Fuse
legendary
You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

You're grasping at straws buddy. I'm answering whenever I think I know an answer that can help the person asking it, in this thread or any other thread. That's pretty much the essence of a forum. This is not "in place of Terk", or "for Terk", or standing "by CM", or "voice of authority" or any of those things that you keep making up.

Congratulations on the solution to your NLG issue.
legendary
HODL for life.
Since you've been going through my post history you should have seen that I've never spoken "for CM", stood "by CM", or "specifically Terk". I'm mining in the pool, I have been here since the early days, and I'm trying to answer questions if I can.

You don't like me here because I don't agree with you about NLG, as I believe it's the coin dev's problem whereas you seem to think outside entities such as pools need to take responsibility. That's fine, but that doesn't make me a CM's or Terk's spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in WafflePool thread doesn't make me a WP spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in NiceHash thread doesn't make me an NH spokesperson.

You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

I've told you before that it's as much about NLG, as it is about Terk's silence and obvious apathy towards not only NLG, but his own miners as well.  Sure, I'm pretty pissed that he controls 70% of the network and insta-sells them, but the fact that he won't say why is the real issue here.  There are hundreds of other altcoins, some of which would return much higher daily profits than NLG, but Terk continues to mine NLG.  Why?  If profit is the primary motivation for CM, and the payouts to the miners, some of which are reporting no payouts, is his primary concern, then why continue?

We've taken action though, after a lot of debate, and we are going to move forward with a new difficulty algorithm.  We didn't put blame on Terk when this issue started, we simply asked that he work with us to help keep the network running smoothly.  He agreed.  But then he realized what he could do and threw upwards of 90% of our network hashrate at the coin, halting the blockchain in periods of high difficulty for times upwards of 2 hours.  Yes, the difficulty algorithm was/is broken.  But so is a lot of trust in his ability to be anything less than a liar.

How can anyone stand by that and say it's ok?

-Fuse
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
As the only person who officially, or unofficially speaks for CM here, I'm sure you'll have something to say though, suchmoon.  You know, mate... I've read back in your posts history, and in the past you fought a lot of good fights over the ethics and morality of mining.  I just don't get how you can stand by CM, or more specifically, Terk.  The guy won't even address his own miners in his own thread.  Doesn't that say something?

Since you've been going through my post history you should have seen that I've never spoken "for CM", stood "by CM", or "specifically Terk". I'm mining in the pool, I have been here since the early days, and I'm trying to answer questions if I can.

You don't like me here because I don't agree with you about NLG, as I believe it's the coin dev's problem whereas you seem to think outside entities such as pools need to take responsibility. That's fine, but that doesn't make me a CM's or Terk's spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in WafflePool thread doesn't make me a WP spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in NiceHash thread doesn't make me an NH spokesperson.

Your standpoint on what Cleverminig is doing to NLG is totaly not cpyptocurrency friendly, that's for sure. I you really cared about the future of crypto, you would at least understand that what Terk is doing to the NLG is wrong. If i would have a quantum computer and i would own 70% of the total Bitcoin hashing power, how do you think people will react to that!?, not very friendly that's for sure. everybody that on purpose owns more than 50% of the net hashrate is automatically an enemy of the coin because there is to much power involved with such a responsibility. With clevermining it is much worse, because they don't give a fuck what they do to coins. There is no difficulty algorithm in the world that is totaly resistant against 70% hashrate jumps. So, no answer from Terk, he is watching this thread because he logs in to his account a few times a day, but refuses to answer any questions, a leader that does not communicate is not a leader. To all the miners out there with a conscious, stop mining with Cleverminig!.
Pages:
Jump to: