Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 301. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Testing now -- I love the front-end.  Wish the stats updated more frequently so I could better correlate my W/U and rejects.  
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It looks like I'm connected again now - was offline an hour or so ago; had a bad night, effectively didn't get any real mining done on this pool so perhaps this is a sign of improvement.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
What is your fee??? Couldn't find it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
connects fine now, will monitor it

how often do the stats update?
brand new
Activity: 0
I deployed a fix that should significantly decrease number of disconnects. It didn't fix it completely though. I have the second part of the fix ready to deploy, but I'd love to know first if the first part helped?

Hello,

Thanks for the update, i really decreased the disconnects. I had no disconnects so far Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I deployed a fix that should significantly decrease number of disconnects. It didn't fix it completely though. I have the second part of the fix ready to deploy, but I'd love to know first if the first part helped?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Terk,

I have currently pulled my workers off, since im also renting hashpower now i really need it to pay off.
Hope you fix the d/c issues fast, i like your pool Smiley
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm working to investigate and fix this issue. I'll keep you updated.

should us.clevermining.com be pingable?

as i cannot ping it from the EU

No, it doesn't respond to pings. There's no need to.

thanks. really want to give your pool a go Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm working to investigate and fix this issue. I'll keep you updated.

No, it doesn't respond to pings. There's no need to.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I was going to try this, but I spent more time disconnected than connected.

Guess I'll come back later when these issues are resolved.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1002

you're not alone

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
still seeing lots of disconnects, currently one already taking up 5 minutes.
Activity: 51
Great looking site, love the layout! Nice to have a fresh look and some decent stats displayed compared to other multipools.

Have tried it out for a little bit but unfortunately share the same sentiments as others in this thread, losing too many shares due to disconnects at the moment but will definitely be back once they are sorted, which i'm sure will be soon!

Best of luck to you Cool
Pool seems to be back up now, lucky i had a backup pool. I dunno what happened since I was sleeping, but i think I got many disconnects, since my backup pool was frequently used.

not for me Sad when i start cgminer, it goes straight to fail over

was working fine yesterday and then over night something happened - fail over very cool feature Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Pool seems to be back up now, lucky i had a backup pool. I dunno what happened since I was sleeping, but i think I got many disconnects, since my backup pool was frequently used.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love your pool Terk, is your pool going down today and yesterday a lot of times since public launch? Sad
Activity: 20
Like the pool, wasting shares due to disconnects though.

Whenever you get it sorted I will be back.
i have 2 rigs, im using same username and password for both to connect to this pool, 1 rig connects the other does not and fails over straight away

Activity: 6
Dear Terk/ Admin

Thanks for your great input and effort you put into this.

I experience some better reject rate and also the total hashes is going higher each hour I monitor. (still 10% less then normal)
The disconnections are decreasing, but still having this issue each 30 minutes or so.

I will leave it as it is for now and looking forward for the solution maybe later today.
Just keep up the good work and good luck.

Nick
Jump to: