Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 300. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so far so good, thanks Smiley

one thing that will mke it much better is quicker updates on stats

my F5 button is about to die  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

LOL Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
so far so good, thanks Smiley

one thing that will mke it much better is quicker updates on stats

my F5 button is about to die  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Numbers reported by the pool in the last 12 hours might be strange due to this disconnection issue. The issue is mostly solved now. I am deploying another patch (and restarting the pool) within a minute. Hopefully it'll be fully stable after that.
Cool, thank you coin-man. I wasn't sure which was the figure to trust. Info appreciated!
generally the hash rate shown on pools is not to be taken as gospel

what it shows in your cgminer is what you are getting.

Hi Terk,

Sorry if this is a real newbie question, but could I ask about the Hashrate shown on the user stats page? (I am ofc referring to my own one Tongue) http://www.clevermining.com/users/1LaWk8EYHXXHHbuMywbmfcutMFT25apisG

I'm seeing a variance between 40-220 KHash, and my miner window is showing approx 245KHash.

Am I reading it incorrectly? Or is it an average of time? Just seems to bounce up and down alot...

Thanks for any info,

Rit.
One more restart/planned disconnect needed.
All hunky-dory again Smiley

Thanks!

Rit.
I just restarted the pool and it's back and now I'm investigating debug logs to see what caused the freeze.
Bit of an issue there at the moment, by the looks of things. Disconnected about 12 minutes now. I'm sure Terk is on it Smiley
Terk, i cannot connect now

go straight to failover pool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Does this pool consider stales? Like Middlecoin does to account for work lost due to the stratum spamming out new blocks?
Activity: 22
More frequent stats would be nice, yes.

It was working for almost 2 hours, but then i got disconnected again. Or is this normal when it switches coins?

[10:45:58] Switching to pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333
[12:31:28] Lost 2 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
[12:31:28] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 not responding!
[12:31:28] Switching to pool 1 stratum+tcp://xxxx
[12:31:59] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 alive, testing stability
[12:32:58] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 stable for 1 minute
[12:32:58] Switching to pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333

This was application restart after deploying the second fix which I announced four minutes earlier that I'm going to deploy.

Did you see any unexpected disconnects later after that?

Ah, doh! No other disconnects after htat. Smiley

It was working for almost 2 hours, but then i got disconnected again. Or is this normal when it switches coins?

[12:31:59] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 alive, testing stability

This was application restart after deploying the second fix which I announced four minutes earlier that I'm going to deploy.

Did you see any unexpected disconnects later after that?
Activity: 11
Nice pool and webdesign ++

OP: Please ignore the flamers, with "i want fee's disclosed now!". Stating your fee's dosent help anybody with anything, it truly is useless information. People go where they get the most profit, and you can see that in the BTC/day per MH/s statistics. It's as simple as that.
Activity: 22

Great to hear that the pool is now stable. I'm going to deploy second part of the fix now which should eliminate the rest of disconnects (I think 95% were eliminated by the first fix, this one should solve remaining 5%).

Stats are generated 10 minutes after each hour and then there's website cache for 10 minutes, so stats refresh on the website between 10 and 20 minutes after each hour.
Activity: 15
Whoo hoo!  Finally a full hour of production!  Stats showing 1.7Mh/s for the last hour which seems about right...

Now to get that 10% reject rate down... Hmmm..

BTW, for me it looks like stats were updated about 10 minutes past the hour.  Will watch to see if this is consistent or not.
What is your fee??? Couldn't find it  Roll Eyes

Terk, that fee do you charge?

This has been addressed earlier in the thread. The fee is variable depending on how good profitability was for the day. Terk isn't making it public, but given his profitability figures, does it really matter? Frankly I don't care if he's charging more than any other pool if he's making me more money.

Rit.
What is your fee??? Couldn't find it  Roll Eyes

Terk, that fee do you charge?
Jump to: