Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 298. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I agree that the only coin that has similar average long-term profitability is DOGE. But the whole point of coin-switching pool is to pick up a coin that only temporarily has good profitability and then switch to another coin that suddenly started being profitable. This is what this pool does.

Actually we're not even mining DOGE at all. We have too little hashpower for this. All these results come from other coins than DOGE. I really hope that we'll grow quickly to a point where we could start including DOGE as well.

Can you explain more on this as it seems with 375Mh/s you do have considerable power.

Another related topic; It would be nice if you could have a section on your site that gives more details on what users are contributing.  I've been trying to figure out how different changes are affecting my rejects.  I"ve had up to 15% that I've seen and as low as 5.8%.  The average of my observations seems to be about 9.8%.  Neither your "hash rate" or my rejects seems to exactly match cgminer's output (consistently shows > 1.7Mh yet you show my 24hr average at 1.5Mh/s).  Since clearly some coins are more profitable than others and switches come w/o warning I am finding it very difficult to tweak for reductions.

If you (or anyone else) has suggestions on optimizing, I'm willing to try any reasonable thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I am skeptical of the profitability ratings as it seems the only coin that comes remotely close to satisfying that profitability rating is DOGE. If it's legit, bravo.

Of course it's legit. There are ongoing payouts to users based on these numbers.

I agree that the only coin that has similar average long-term profitability is DOGE. But the whole point of coin-switching pool is to pick up a coin that only temporarily has good profitability and then switch to another coin that suddenly started being profitable. This is what this pool does.

Actually we're not even mining DOGE at all. We have too little hashpower for this. All these results come from other coins than DOGE. I really hope that we'll grow quickly to a point where we could start including DOGE as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I am skeptical of the profitability ratings as it seems the only coin that comes remotely close to satisfying that profitability rating is DOGE. If it's legit, bravo.
Activity: 56
Things are improving Smiley

After 12 hours of continuos mining a got around 6% rejects and 1,5 % stales in 2 machines and 3% reject and 1,5% stale in another.Wayyyyy better than the 20% reject I first got and the latter 10%.I live in Brazil and my btc adress 1MbyxkJGxQzpzPCWa6dXnQYJvtNei1h9ny and 18MEFUcfHiQdEDMe3GKfW16FTAFhX6WhBA

Stales only appeared in the last 4 hours, they were 0 before.

Keep the good work Terk, I am sticking with you.
Activity: 22
Just got my first payment. Sweet, sweet Bitcoins.  Kiss

What is the pool fee? Are the number on stats pages before or after fee?
All numbers are after fee, so they are your actual earnings. Our fee is progressive and depends on how good we perform in a given day. On good days we take a bit higher fee but on bad days we take very little fee. This ensures that your profits aren't hit that much on a bad day. Our fee during bad days is as low as 1%.

How high does it get on a "good day"? This seems to have been intentionally left out.

I asked this couple pages back and couldn't get a straight answer.

I didn't decide on the final model yet. I need to test the pool with more hashrate and more than 20 users that I had during closed beta. I never ran a pool before and I don't know what will be my server costs with hundreds of users. I am testing and tweaking this algorithm and don't want to commit to final numbers yet. For now please judge if it's worth to mine here based on post-fee profitability and please give me some time to test and tweak things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
All numbers are after fee, so they are your actual earnings. Our fee is progressive and depends on how good we perform in a given day. On good days we take a bit higher fee but on bad days we take very little fee. This ensures that your profits aren't hit that much on a bad day. Our fee during bad days is as low as 1%.

How high does it get on a "good day"? This seems to have been intentionally left out.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I am in Spain (Europe), getting 7% rejects last 19 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Rejects ratio is still a bit high, but the pool was performing pretty good for me in the past 24 hours.

Keep tweaking your work, things start to work great now  Smiley
Activity: 22
I have 3.4% rejects and I'm in Europe with 200-ish ms to the pool. Seems OK.
Yesterday's profitability wasn't that good because of the terrible disconnection problems. Today's values are better.

I am still fighting some technical problems and I hope that rejects ratio will drop soon. Rejects average is still two times higher than it was during the closed beta. I'm working on this.
Activity: 15
about 6 % rejects atm. Think I have to swap to middlecoin again until there's an eu server Sad

How has your net value of the BTC allocated to you (even with the rejects) compare to the net value of what you get from middlecoin?

I'll have to say that after more than 24hrs on this one I'm debating going back to Doge exclusively as it seems I may not be getting as much value here - I'm getting close to 10% rejects...
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
about 6 % rejects atm. Think I have to swap to middlecoin again until there's an eu server Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Disconnects are no longer an issue Smiley

But rejected rates are still high, I left the miner runing for about 30 minutes and one miner would get aprox 5% reject,which is ok, but the other miner got aprox 10% reject rate. After some reboot the reject rate swapped, could it be an username/btc adress issue?

I added --scan-time 1 and --expiry 1 , I think it helped a little.

Anyway keep improving Smiley
Activity: 26

Here's the list of recent payouts: http://www.clevermining.com/payouts
And here are current balances: http://www.clevermining.com/balances

in case you didn't find them in the left menu. Most of the unexchanged balance is already on its way back from exchanges so it will be updated to “ready to pay” and paid soon. Payouts jobs run every hour at 55 minutes.
There were three payouts today and the money for the fourth is on its way from exchanges - tx has just been confirmed so it will be paid out in the next batch in half an hour.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
seems to work good right now  Smiley

How about the payouts? Seems that "multiple daily payouts" are not out there yet..

You need 0.01 BTC to get a payout. Otherwise there is a Sunday payout for small balances of 0.001 or less.

And yeah, I agree, it's bloody flying. Terk is doing an awesome job of managing it too - when does the guy sleep? Smiley

Rit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
seems to work good right now  Smiley

How about the payouts? Seems that "multiple daily payouts" are not out there yet..
Activity: 10
Jump to: