Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 296. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I tried different settings etc, still running about 10% rejects.  Guess I'm just not set up right for this pool... daily value is less than when I was mining Doge alone so I'm going back to that for a while.   I will keep checking and re-try in a bit, perhaps after the reject issue is figured out.  I hate losing 10% of my capacity like this.

If anyone has additional suggestions I'm game, but I can't really take the time to disconnect/reconnect a bunch of times in order to resolve this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Can you make the stats to show what your mining per hour on average on our stats?

Not sure I understand.

Think the stats need to be updated more often as well plz

This is on my todo list. Stay tuned.

if you get anuf intrest will you add a EU sever?

Definitely. But I need to solve some technical issues first and the pool needs to grow big enough in terms of hashpower.

To show how many bit coins we are earning per hour. It only showing hash rates ATM and the figures shown are for a day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Can you make the stats to show what your mining per hour on average on our stats?

Not sure I understand.

Think the stats need to be updated more often as well plz

This is on my todo list. Stay tuned.

if you get anuf intrest will you add a EU sever?

Definitely. But I need to solve some technical issues first and the pool needs to grow big enough in terms of hashpower.
Can you make the stats to show what your mining per hour on average on our stats? Think the stats need to be updated more often as well plz
Hi i have been testing your pool for the last 5 hours, and im geting very low rejects, less than 2%  Grin
but my ping is at 188ms im in the UK, if you get anuf intrest will you add a EU sever?
i keep testing for 48 hours and if the payouts look on track i add sum more hash.

ps i realy like the website  Wink

What your settings? I getting 4-5% ish aNow and would like it lower than that
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi i have been testing your pool for the last 5 hours, and im geting very low rejects, less than 2%  Grin
but my ping is at 188ms im in the UK, if you get anuf intrest will you add a EU sever?
i keep testing for 48 hours and if the payouts look on track i add sum more hash.

ps i realy like the website  Wink
I have been mining for 6 hours with 3 miners, rejected + stales stabilized at about 5%.I think there are some time-frames that this appears to be higher or lower, but the overall reject rate, according to cgremote is that, which I think it is fine...Could be better but it is a good start

I didnt lower intensity because I am using r9 280x at I-13 but I added --scan-time 1 and --expiry 1

I feel that queue-0 helped my reject rate as well, but I didn't test this very long.  I'm happy with scan 1, exp 1, queue 0 and 3 percent rejects. 

I got q 4. What does it actually do?
Activity: 79
I have been mining for 6 hours with 3 miners, rejected + stales stabilized at about 5%.I think there are some time-frames that this appears to be higher or lower, but the overall reject rate, according to cgremote is that, which I think it is fine...Could be better but it is a good start

I didnt lower intensity because I am using r9 280x at I-13 but I added --scan-time 1 and --expiry 1

I feel that queue-0 helped my reject rate as well, but I didn't test this very long.  I'm happy with scan 1, exp 1, queue 0 and 3 percent rejects. 
I am sure i have made no transactions, because i have only transferred out of my wallet once and that was a few weeks ago. So should i just change the bitcoin address that i get paid to?

If you think your wallet might be compromised then you definitely should change your payout address, but it's best if it would be from a totally different wallet. I think you should also check why anyone might have access to your wallet and maybe seek help in the Technical Support subforum?
Activity: 5
Thanks, my address is 1FSLz8L6MHFgbQ4b5fWddN2QVtdLU1nBU3 and yeah like you said, the 2nd 2 transactions sho coins being recieved by you but then transfered out without my bitcoin qt wallet noticing? and would the fact that the address was in the "other addresses" collum instead of the "recieve" collum have anything to do with it? I heard that after the addresses change the old ones are still active

As seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1FSLz8L6MHFgbQ4b5fWddN2QVtdLU1nBU3 you received a payment from the pool and half an hour later this transaction occurred: https://blockchain.info/tx/36cd7a89f41bda976da029eae482a320de72a3001b262fd8a55664c285e25e1f

Are you sure you didn't make any send transactions from your bitcoin wallet? When sending from bitcoin-qt you don't really control from which of your addresses bitcoin-qt sends bitcoins. My guess is that you paid somewhere 0.027 BTC which was funded by mixing together inputs from three of your addresses, including the one you've got your pool payment to.

I am sure i have made no transactions, because i have only transferred out of my wallet once and that was a few weeks ago. So should i just change the bitcoin address that i get paid to?
Thanks, my address is 1FSLz8L6MHFgbQ4b5fWddN2QVtdLU1nBU3 and yeah like you said, the 2nd 2 transactions sho coins being recieved by you but then transfered out without my bitcoin qt wallet noticing? and would the fact that the address was in the "other addresses" collum instead of the "recieve" collum have anything to do with it? I heard that after the addresses change the old ones are still active

As seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1FSLz8L6MHFgbQ4b5fWddN2QVtdLU1nBU3 you received a payment from the pool and half an hour later this transaction occurred: https://blockchain.info/tx/36cd7a89f41bda976da029eae482a320de72a3001b262fd8a55664c285e25e1f

Are you sure you didn't make any send transactions from your bitcoin wallet? When sending from bitcoin-qt you don't really control from which of your addresses bitcoin-qt sends bitcoins. My guess is that you paid somewhere 0.027 BTC which was funded by mixing together inputs from three of your addresses, including the one you've got your pool payment to.
I have been mining for 6 hours with 3 miners, rejected + stales stabilized at about 5%.I think there are some time-frames that this appears to be higher or lower, but the overall reject rate, according to cgremote is that, which I think it is fine...

That makes sense. The timeframes of higher and lower rejects are just timeframes of mining different coins. Some coins just give more rejects than others. We are still mining them though if the profitability difference exceeds rejects difference.
Hi, when I register with my bitcoin wallet, will a bitcoin-qt wallet work? because i entered my address and there was a payout of about .011 BTC. It didnt appear in my wallet so i clicked the link to the Blockchain website and it shows the transaction into my wallet andthen it shows another transaction out of my wallet on the website when i have no record of this in my bitcoin wallet, do i need to use an online wallet like the one on the blockchain site? P.S. The payout was submitted over 1 day ago thanks Smiley

Any bitcoin address that you control and are able to receive bitcoins is fine.

If you see outgoing transaction from your wallet it might mean that someone also has access to your wallet and is transferring bitcoins out. It's in a no way related to the pool. But you also should see these activities in your bitcoin-qt wallet (if it's fully synced).

If you can provide the address then perhaps I or someone else might take a look on the blockchain to see what transactions were made.

Activity: 56

Hi, when I register with my bitcoin wallet, will a bitcoin-qt wallet work? because i entered my address and there was a payout of about .011 BTC. It didnt appear in my wallet so i clicked the link to the Blockchain website and it shows the transaction into my wallet andthen it shows another transaction out of my wallet on the website when i have no record of this in my bitcoin wallet, do i need to use an online wallet like the one on the blockchain site? P.S. The payout was submitted over 1 day ago thanks Smiley

Any bitcoin address that you control and are able to receive bitcoins is fine.

If you see outgoing transaction from your wallet it might mean that someone also has access to your wallet and is transferring bitcoins out. It's in a no way related to the pool. But you also should see these activities in your bitcoin-qt wallet (if it's fully synced).

If you can provide the address then perhaps I or someone else might take a look on the blockchain to see what transactions were made.
Activity: 84

How often are the individual stats updated? every 5min or what?

They are updated every hour but I plan on providing more realtime hashrate data very soon.

Is it possible updating every half hour? 1hour is a long period compared to other pools
Is your BTC/MH calculated on accepted share megahash or accepted + rejected share hash rate?

It's based on accepted shares. I know it's not perfect, but I think it doesn't make sense to base it on accepted+rejected as some malicious traffic flooding with invalid shares might easily skew the numbers. It can't do it when the stats are based on accepted hasrate.

Thought would give it another test again. Still seems high reject rate 8% ish. What is the problem? On middle coin its been 3%ish. Are you working to fix this?

Middlecoin is too big to mine some smaller and faster coins which we are sometimes mining. You always get more rejected with faster coins. Additionaly, mining low difficulty coins works better with lowered intensity setting in miners. Please look few pages back and people were discussing tweaks on this. I'm not an expert in this area myself.

Besides that, I'm still investigating and am trying to lower rejected ratio from my side, as the average since launch is a bit higher than average during beta period. I'm not sure if it's something related to the pool itself or just the beta sample was too small and non-representative (with only 15-20 users). I'm investigating and trying to tweak one thing at a time.

Hi Mr. Terk, do you have other servers in other countries? I'm located in the Philippines, Asia. I tried looking for a list of your stratum servers and I could only tell that you have us.clevermining.com. Thanks.
Any plans on adding EU servers? Smiley

There is only the US server at the moment but I plan on launching Europe and Asia in the future. I don't have a timeline yet. Besides me being very busy with tech issues, we just need to grow a bit for this.

They are updated every hour but I plan on providing more realtime hashrate data very soon.

Any particular reason ping reply is disabled ? I'm in the UK and would like to get an idea of latency issues before I start playing.

I guess habits to block everything that's not necessary.

Just ping without the "us." at the start.

It won't work, as the website is hosted by a CDN and its ping time is not related to the pool server ping time from your location.

Thanks for a fast reply. Great support with this server that is why I testing out to see what profits are like. Will try tweaking the settings abit more.

Great work so far really looking forward to adding more Riga in future and aiming them here
Is your BTC/MH calculated on accepted share megahash or accepted + rejected share hash rate?

It's based on accepted shares. I know it's not perfect, but I think it doesn't make sense to base it on accepted+rejected as some malicious traffic flooding with invalid shares might easily skew the numbers. It can't do it when the stats are based on accepted hasrate.

Thought would give it another test again. Still seems high reject rate 8% ish. What is the problem? On middle coin its been 3%ish. Are you working to fix this?

Middlecoin is too big to mine some smaller and faster coins which we are sometimes mining. You always get more rejected with faster coins. Additionaly, mining low difficulty coins works better with lowered intensity setting in miners. Please look few pages back and people were discussing tweaks on this. I'm not an expert in this area myself.

Besides that, I'm still investigating and am trying to lower rejected ratio from my side, as the average since launch is a bit higher than average during beta period. I'm not sure if it's something related to the pool itself or just the beta sample was too small and non-representative (with only 15-20 users). I'm investigating and trying to tweak one thing at a time.

Hi Mr. Terk, do you have other servers in other countries? I'm located in the Philippines, Asia. I tried looking for a list of your stratum servers and I could only tell that you have us.clevermining.com. Thanks.
Any plans on adding EU servers? Smiley

There is only the US server at the moment but I plan on launching Europe and Asia in the future. I don't have a timeline yet. Besides me being very busy with tech issues, we just need to grow a bit for this.

Any particular reason ping reply is disabled ? I'm in the UK and would like to get an idea of latency issues before I start playing.

I guess habits to block everything that's not necessary.

It won't work, as the website is hosted by a CDN and its ping time is not related to the pool server ping time from your location.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14
Extra site! Cogratulations!
Are you have server in eu?
i have a ping us.clevermining.com : 8039 ms (packet loss 100 %)  & www.clevermining.com 21.7 ms

Thanks. The server is in the US.

us.clevermining.com doesn't respond to pings so its worthless to try to ping it and that's why you get 100% loss.

Great looking site, well done!

Jump to: