Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 303. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Can't connect atm it seems. json down or something Smiley It's on the top of my list in my sgminer config. so I'll probably connect at some point Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
This is a start-up issue and I need to tweak/reconfigure some things. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I identified the problem causing disconnects and I'm working on a fix. It should be ready very soon, stay tuned.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Dear Admin,

I keep getting disconnected every 5 minutes. The temperature drops to 40 degrees (normally around 70) and hash rates drop to 540Khash per GPU.
Also I only reach about 650 Khash per sec per GPU where I get 730 Khash per gpu with other pools.

I have only configured the server us.clevermining.com and keep the configuration the same.

Also please note my friend had exactly the same config and setup as me and is reaching the normal 730 Khash per GPU. I hope this is a start up issue or something like that. I will run 7000Khash the upcoming 12 hours to monitor this issue.

Please advise and thanks in advance!

Looking forward for your reply.

14aZKwuu34jZcJZpfzh9PwV4zV3c4Vet1t

Greetings, SickNick
Activity: 39
just tried this and get disconnected

looking forward to trying this when fixed Smiley

edit, now connects but get 100% rejects
Activity: 3
http://i.imgur.com/navKag6.png

The drops in the GPU temperature graph display unreachability of the server.

User: 15wjJ8GtE4fLYgUHZhSr42iJJbuZWiGmja
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thanks for the clarification Terk. I may try you out.
Activity: 22
Getting disconnects here, too.

Also, "Search for User" closes the submenu thing and removes the active class from the menu
  • legendary
    Activity: 1666
    Merit: 1205
    ok, i'm getting CONTINUOS disconnections right now Sad

And this keep repeating...

Lost xx shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0  Cry
    legendary
    Activity: 1666
    Merit: 1205
    The pool seems to work pretty fine, but i'm getting occasional disconnections too  Undecided

user: 1CQbpcHrXMQSUHq77jPwc1m5MRMSknsZnn
    I'm investigating the disconnects issue that is affecting some users.
    Activity: 504
    Merit: 254
    I notice that the hash power pointed at the pool has almost quadrupled in the last few hours. If this is this just growing pains, do you have a timeline on adding more capacity please? I don't want to switch all 40MH/s over if you're about at (or slightly over) capacity as that doesn't benefit either party.

I have no capacity problems at the moment. I deployed more powerful servers than I thought are needed just to be on the safe side (I can easily downgrade/upgrade as they're cloud servers, so I will adjust it in a few days) and I am constantly monitoring performance. The stratum server currently has only 9% of RAM taken and only 1.5% CPU busy. So this is definitely not performance problems and the pool is ready for more users.

Not sure what causes your disconnect issues. If you could provide me your username (here or PM) I could check if there's anything suspicious in logs.

PM sent with more detailed info including source IP address. The stratum disconnects seem to be getting more frequent, but no problems noted with other pools.
    Activity: 64
    Merit: 10
    After more than a month of invitation-only beta tests I'm finally happy to introduce CleverMining.

It's auto-switch Scrypt mining pool with auto-exchange to Bitcoins, excellent profitability, detailed stats, vardiff support and payouts multiple times per day.

Feedback from my beta users was awesome and they all are extremely happy with the pool. You will find more stats on the website, but let me just quote here our profitability stats:

Last 24 hours: 0.01414 BTC/day per MH/s (160% Litecoin mining profitability)
    Last 7 days average: 0.01478 BTC/day per MH/s (161% Litecoin mining profitability)
    Last 30 days average: 0.01283 BTC/day per MH/s (156% Litecoin mining profitability)

Our record day was Jan 21st with 0.02673 BTC/day per MH/s.

I believe the numbers speak for themselves and beat other scrypt mining options. I invite everyone to join the pool!

www.CleverMining.com

(beta thread if you want to read feedback)

A quick screenshot from our stats summary page:

will join soon..

Just wanted to know if you also mine newly launched coins? some of then turn out to be very profitable...

Thanks
    I won't consider your mining pool unless you are upfront with your maximum fee percentage. "Trust me" that it's not too high won't fly. It's a matter of full disclosure for the "buyer".
    I am seeing the random disconnects aswell.
    My problem seems to be fixing now just had to wait an hour.

Hourly stats are... hourly stats. If for example you have 2 MH/s and joined at half an hour, then you've been mining only for 30 minutes during the first hour so your first hour average will be 1 MH/s (30 min with 2 MH/s and 30 min with 0 MH/s).
    Activity: 214
    My problem seems to be fixing now just had to wait an hour.
    I notice that the hash power pointed at the pool has almost quadrupled in the last few hours. If this is this just growing pains, do you have a timeline on adding more capacity please? I don't want to switch all 40MH/s over if you're about at (or slightly over) capacity as that doesn't benefit either party.

I have no capacity problems at the moment. I deployed more powerful servers than I thought are needed just to be on the safe side (I can easily downgrade/upgrade as they're cloud servers, so I will adjust it in a few days) and I am constantly monitoring performance. The stratum server currently has only 9% of RAM taken and only 1.5% CPU busy. So this is definitely not performance problems and the pool is ready for more users.

Not sure what causes your disconnect issues. If you could provide me your username (here or PM) I could check if there's anything suspicious in logs.
    Activity: 280
    Merit: 250
    And you are calling other pool operators incompetent? I am not saying you are but having never ran a pool i don't think you have much room to talk.

You probably missed the “if” conditional in my sentence, so let me rewrite what I wrote in a different way: If I were taking sky-high-fees at my pool and still deliver comparable and/or better after-fee profitability than other profit-switch pools which take 1-3% fee, then it would mean either 1) they're incompetent because their results after 1-3% fee are comparable/worse than my results after sky-high-fee; or 2) their results are also higher but they silently cut more in fees that they claim.

Under no circumstances I am claiming or suggesting that any of these two variants are happening. It was just my way of writing that my upper fee cannot be very high, because I either would need to be some kind of a genius or all other pools would have to be stealing. While I  consider myself pretty smart dude, I believe none of these two is true Smiley so there's a third variant left which is my fee isn't sky-high. I'm sorry for misunderstanding, English isn't my native language. Please give me some time to test and tweak this progressive fee idea before I settle with some final model.

As one of the first beta tester for Terk, I have to say other pool operators are either incompetent or greedy.  Tongue
    Activity: 504
    Merit: 254
    Looks promising! I couldn't see any way to set up separate workers though? I'd like to point 5 rigs (20MH/s) at this for a split test with another pool. Just concerned if Vardiff will play nicely without separate workers, or if I'll end up with a stratospheric work difficulty.

Edit: I understand that even with a high work difficulty it all ends up about the same in terms of accepted work, but statistical variance blah blah  Smiley

There is no workers feature (yet), but the vardiff should work fine. I had an user with 70 MH/s during beta and it was working fine.

Also, maximum difficulty is only 512.

Awesome, thanks for the fast reply.

I switched one rig over earlier, but since switching two more they all seem to be getting frequent stratum disconnects and lost work:

[16:12:27] Accepted 38e68661 Diff 1.15K/256 GPU 2 at Pool 1
     [16:13:57] Stratum connection to Pool 1 interrupted
     [16:13:57] Lost 29 shares due to stratum disconnect on Pool 1
     [16:13:58] Pool 1 difficulty changed to 256
     [16:14:11] Pool 1 difficulty changed to 512
     [16:14:11] Accepted 4b30b7af Diff 872/256 GPU 3 at Pool 1
     [16:14:24] Accepted 39d2033c Diff 1.13K/512 GPU 1 at Pool 1
     [16:14:26] Accepted 3e3f5fd8 Diff 1.05K/512 GPU 4 at Pool 1
     [16:15:56] Stratum connection to Pool 1 interrupted
     [16:15:56] Lost 15 shares due to stratum disconnect on Pool 1
     [16:15:57] Pool 1 difficulty changed to 256
     [16:16:05] Accepted 0590558f Diff 11.8K/256 GPU 2 at Pool 1
     [16:16:16] Accepted f91a7ac0 Diff 263/256 GPU 4 at Pool 1

Activity: 121
    I'm still getting 15% rejects which is way higher than other multipools on other fast coins.... No idea why, but rigs have been stable for a long time on other pools so I will have to switch for now and hope that some update is found.  Please let me know!
    Jump to: