Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 299. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm using expiry 1, scan-time 1 as well as Kalroth's fork of cgminer.  Both my r9 280x and 7950 are killing it using 2 threads @ 4xintensity.  

280x: 750kh/s (4 percent reject)
7950: 675kh/s (3.3 percent reject)

5s total hash: 1.420M
WU: 1398 shares/min
Total Rejected: 3.22 percent

EDIT:  I had been running the 7950 using Intensity 19 on different pools, but it had double the amount of rejects as the 280X.  I think shifting it to 2 threads @ 4xintensity (equal to 13 Intensity) has dramatically reduced its rejects, but its hard to be sure since Terk was busy fixing his pool at the same time I was busy tweaking my rig. 

I have just tried 2 threads but it crashes after few mins saying thread 6 still exists killing it off. What does this mean?

When running 2 threads, my 280x likes 8192 thread concurrency while my 7950 likes 16384 thread concurrency.  I don't really understand it.  Check to make sure you aren't maintaining your 1 thread TC which would likely be too high?
It is on 16384
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I'm using expiry 1, scan-time 1 as well as Kalroth's fork of cgminer.  Both my r9 280x and 7950 are killing it using 2 threads @ 4xintensity.  

EDIT:  I had been running the 7950 using Intensity 19 on different pools, but it had double the amount of rejects as the 280X.  I think shifting it to 2 threads @ 4xintensity (equal to 13 Intensity) has dramatically reduced its rejects, but its hard to be sure since Terk was busy fixing his pool at the same time I was busy tweaking my rig. 

I have just tried 2 threads but it crashes after few mins saying thread 6 still exists killing it off. What does this mean?

When running 2 threads, my 280x likes 8192 thread concurrency while my 7950 likes 16384 thread concurrency.  I don't really understand it.  Check to make sure you aren't maintaining your 1 thread TC which would likely be too high?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

That is a problem with your graphic card.

Suggested feature: Add a "suggested username" in the user search bar. When you type something like 1ABC, all users starting with "1ABC" show up.
Activity: 84
I'm really sorry for turbulences and instability. I think we managed to handle this issue and the pool seem to work stable now. There were couple of manual restarts needed, the last one just 10 minutes ago, but from now on I hope to don't need any frequent restarts and don't see any disconnection problems. Please report your experiences. I'll be monitoring unexpected disconnects on my side as well.

Our 24-hour profitability dropped a lot because of these issues, but if you look at hourly chart it seems we're back in business and recent hours are good: http://www.clevermining.com/profits/24-hours

I'm sorry if I didn't answer some other questions but I was really busy with tech problems.

I hope we'll all enjoy a smooth ride from now on!

You're doing a sterling job, and the fact that this thread is not growing by 100 posts per hour of people complaining shows that.

So from me, at least, thanks.

Rit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm really sorry for turbulences and instability. I think we managed to handle this issue and the pool seem to work stable now. There were couple of manual restarts needed, the last one just 10 minutes ago, but from now on I hope to don't need any frequent restarts and don't see any disconnection problems. Please report your experiences. I'll be monitoring unexpected disconnects on my side as well.

Our 24-hour profitability dropped a lot because of these issues, but if you look at hourly chart it seems we're back in business and recent hours are good: http://www.clevermining.com/profits/24-hours

I'm sorry if I didn't answer some other questions but I was really busy with tech problems.

I hope we'll all enjoy a smooth ride from now on!
111% LTC profitability ?

Not so much...  Sad

Check the historical figures on the site. Also bear in mind the pool did have some problems over the last 24 hours or so - hardly surprising considering it's gone from 20 users to nearly 400 in that time. The fact that it's up and running AT ALL seems to me to be a minor miracle, and is a great testament to the admin.

Fixes have been implemented at lightning speed, and seem to have resolved most issues, so I am confident that value will rise again very quickly.

Having said that, you might consider that 111% is still pretty good, even if it stays there....?

Rit
Hi, I just pointed 4 workers at the pool, is there a way to see the stats for all four at the same time?
I.e. I have a four different boxes so the all have different BTC addreses, how do I view the stats for them at the same time?

You cannot, this is on his to-do list.

Terk, let me report that I have had like 60% uptime, and the 40% were disconnects so automatically switched to failover pool.
This was during the last 15 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
111% LTC profitability ?

Not so much...  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I hope the disconnection issues are resolved. I'm re-trying now Smiley
Whatever fixes Terk implemented today seem to be working well. No probs from here.

Looking forward to the profitability stat going back up again Tongue
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Hi, I just pointed 4 workers at the pool, is there a way to see the stats for all four at the same time?
I.e. I have a four different boxes so the all have different BTC addreses, how do I view the stats for them at the same time?
Haha, I reviewed my post and edited that in prior to even seeing your question. 
I'm using expiry 1, scan-time 1 as well as Kalroth's fork of cgminer.  Both my r9 280x and 7950 are killing it using 2 threads @ 4xintensity. 

280x: 750kh/s
7950: 675kh/s

What % of rejects?

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What's the best settings for this server. If I put high intensity I get a lot of rejects and if I put low intensity I losing to much hash rate so seems counter productive. What's everyone else running? I have 4 7950 2 290 and 2 290x.

I have 4 270's - I am trying I=17, was running 19 when mining Doge only.  Seems I still get about 5% reject right now, but better than the 10%+ I had at 19.  Will likely see if 18 is better, but I need more runtime to average things out and the disconnects really throw out the averages so I will just stay put until it seems stable.
What's the best settings for this server. If I put high intensity I get a lot of rejects and if I put low intensity I losing to much hash rate so seems counter productive. What's everyone else running? I have 4 7950 2 290 and 2 290x.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Terk, sorry that I only got to making this post now but I've been really busy lately.

I've been mining since January 4th and have had a phenomenal experience with Terk.
I've had an externally successful profit rate and have been pleased by how hard of a worker Terk is.
Every time there is a problem, he steps up as the pool operator and fixes them ASAP.

It's strange that everyone was having disconnect problems but it seems like my miner was perfectly fine for the last 11 Hours (That's when I last restarted it).

Thank you very much for the great quality of service you're providing Terk.

Can't wait till you get everything sorted out and the API up and running, I've got a few programs sitting and waiting Grin
Same here, got an android app waiting to be intergrated with the API.
Scraping the website is ok for now, but i prefer json
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Terk, sorry that I only got to making this post now but I've been really busy lately.

I've been mining since January 4th and have had a phenomenal experience with Terk.
I've had an externally successful profit rate and have been pleased by how hard of a worker Terk is.
Every time there is a problem, he steps up as the pool operator and fixes them ASAP.

It's strange that everyone was having disconnect problems but it seems like my miner was perfectly fine for the last 11 Hours (That's when I last restarted it).

Thank you very much for the great quality of service you're providing Terk.

Can't wait till you get everything sorted out and the API up and running, I've got a few programs sitting and waiting Grin
Jump to: