Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 31. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
A few days ago the European Cleverming server is giving me problems with repeated disconnections. In the end I changed the server USA and go without fault except a somewhat higher percentage of rejected, normal to have to go further to receive their shares.
Am I just pass me or is it generally a problem with the European servers?. My Titan is in Valencia Spain.

Regards

Activity: 6
Ok, its been a couple weeks or so, but I messed up and mined about half a btc to the wrong address, no payouts were made because it was invalid.

Current address:
http://clevermining.com/users/1HdmaoovaHSisSXCnxnvJR3RGiZWdbYMn

Needs to be changed to:
http://clevermining.com/users/1HdmaoovaHSisSXCnxnvvJR3RGiZWdbYMn

Is my money gone, can this not be changed?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
On a non-guldencoin related question:

How come my 24 hour payout amount seldom - if ever - matches the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours.

If, for some illogical reason, BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is not what I should be getting paid, what is the secret formula?

Are you looking at the coins received in your wallet? This might not match due to immature/unexchanged/unpaid balance remaining at CM. If you include those it should match quite closely.
Activity: 11
On a non-guldencoin related question:

How come my 24 hour payout amount seldom - if ever - matches the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours.

If, for some illogical reason, BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is not what I should be getting paid, what is the secret formula?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
It's ironic that you mention noobs considering the people from the Guldencoin community that have posted here have all been here longer than you.
And that's the disturbing fact, being still noobs that believe in shitcoins after having been here for so long. Smiley

I'd like to know if you consider anything other than LTC or BTC a viable coin.  Hell, people used to call LTC a shitcoin.  It's obtuse to think that alternative systems of payments can't be used in niche markets.

NLG fills a niche market that yearned for a return of the currency that was replaced by the euro.  It's a brilliant business plan that has been proven successful by the people using it on a daily basis.  A considerable amount of people, by the way.  The adoption rate of NLG is faster than that of any coin I've ever been involved with, including LTC.  To top it off, it's all community driven.

You keep arguing this whole "it's just a shitcoin" thing, but you're talking to someone who tried to lead a charge against them before you were even registered: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-solution-to-the-crapcoin-announcements-222015.  I hate the pump and dump coins that flood these forums with a passion.  I've been following coins long enough to know that NLG is not one of these coins.

I still want to hear from Terk though... the ever-absent pool op.  Is clever just around to "rape shitcoins"?  Your miners seem to think so.

-Fuse
Activity: 8
Hello CleverMining. I was wondering if you could remove some orphan blocks from my address on your server.

My BTC address is 123tsfqm8UmK3UYs3ysLWtEfmXt1fhTcF4

And for almost 3 months there has been 0.00231993 BTC in the Unexchanged. It never gets converted allways stays that ammount.

Could you please clean up those orphan block on my account thanks.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
It's ironic that you mention noobs considering the people from the Guldencoin community that have posted here have all been here longer than you.
And that's the disturbing fact, being still noobs that believe in shitcoins after having been here for so long. Smiley
legendary
HODL for life.
I am not interested in swaying anyone. I am interested in mining and in raping shitcoins. And I love to tease noobs and scammers about that and to enjoy their reactions. Smiley

Your interest in "raping shitcoins" just confirms the true nature of this pool and it's fan-base.  Nice company you keep here, Terk.

-Fuse
95% of your posts are either about buying games, or they contain the word "shitcoin" or "scamcoin".  You haven't made a single post adding any valuable knowledge to the community as a whole.

It's pretty difficult to sway someone when 95% of your posts are shitposts.

I am not interested in swaying anyone. I am interested in mining and in raping shitcoins. And I love to tease noobs and scammers about that and to enjoy their reactions. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
Hi Terk,

I sent you a PM, please take a look. Thank you Smiley
legendary
HODL for life.
Oh man... you're full of lulz.  One day you'll open your eyes and see the nose on your face.

I don't care what Terk's intention is, was, will be... doesn't matter at this point.  He's a shady pool op in my books now.  One that won't even speak for himself in his own thread.  One that uses mouthpiece lackeys to stick up for him instead of answering questions about whether or not he's skimming off the top instead of paying miners, why he's raping a coin because he thinks he's hashrate god, and why he won't answer for himself... ever.

You stand up for him blindly like an obedient lapdog.  Why?  For a few mLTC a day?  That's really sad.  I honestly feel sorry for you and those like you.
I am sorry to disappoint you I don't stand up for him. I have no idea who Terk is and I have no attachment whatsoever to him.
It is just that I like raping shitcoins, it makes my mining feel twice useful. Smiley

95% of your posts are either about buying games, or they contain the word "shitcoin" or "scamcoin".  You haven't made a single post adding any valuable knowledge to the community as a whole.

It's pretty difficult to sway someone when 95% of your posts are shitposts.

-Fuse
Oh man... you're full of lulz.  One day you'll open your eyes and see the nose on your face.

I don't care what Terk's intention is, was, will be... doesn't matter at this point.  He's a shady pool op in my books now.  One that won't even speak for himself in his own thread.  One that uses mouthpiece lackeys to stick up for him instead of answering questions about whether or not he's skimming off the top instead of paying miners, why he's raping a coin because he thinks he's hashrate god, and why he won't answer for himself... ever.

You stand up for him blindly like an obedient lapdog.  Why?  For a few mLTC a day?  That's really sad.  I honestly feel sorry for you and those like you.
I am sorry to disappoint you I don't stand up for him. I have no idea who Terk is and I have no attachment whatsoever to him.
It is just that I like raping shitcoins, it makes my mining feel twice useful. Smiley
legendary
HODL for life.
Honestly doesn't surprise me.  There's a possibility that he's doing this with NLG as well.  Using pool miners to mine the coin, then hoarding a considerable amount instead of selling to pay the miners.

Yes I am quite sure Terk is hoarding NLG. I bet this was his secrete purpose from the beginning, when he set up the pool: to hoard as many NLG as possible. That shitcoin is going to the moon after all, isn't it? Wink

Oh man... you're full of lulz.  One day you'll open your eyes and see the nose on your face.

I don't care what Terk's intention is, was, will be... doesn't matter at this point.  He's a shady pool op in my books now.  One that won't even speak for himself in his own thread.  One that uses mouthpiece lackeys to stick up for him instead of answering questions about whether or not he's skimming off the top instead of paying miners, why he's raping a coin because he thinks he's hashrate god, and why he won't answer for himself... ever.

You stand up for him blindly like an obedient lapdog.  Why?  For a few mLTC a day?  That's really sad.  I honestly feel sorry for you and those like you.

-Fuse
Honestly doesn't surprise me.  There's a possibility that he's doing this with NLG as well.  Using pool miners to mine the coin, then hoarding a considerable amount instead of selling to pay the miners.

Yes I am quite sure Terk is hoarding NLG. I bet this was his secrete purpose from the beginning, when he set up the pool: to hoard as many NLG as possible. That shitcoin is going to the moon after all, isn't it? Wink
legendary
HODL for life.
Huh

Why does the Clevermining Pool Operator hoard Litecoins in up to 5 different LTC addresses.  In the last 500 blocks, clevermining has accounted for 10% of the network hashrate and blocks mined.  50 blocks.  In the last 7 hours since the new round begun the Pool operator has kept 800 LTC in one of his Clevermining LTC adddress from all blocks mined in the last 7 hours accounting for 6.88 BTC (800 x 0.0086BTC) of the total of 10.8805 BTC which are actually reported in the stats on the 24 hour breakdown profitability page.

Dodgy if you ask me.  244Gh/s Multipool with 10% pointed at LTC permanently, using a switching system rotating your miners in and out of the swarm that are actually mining Litecoin at any given time.  If you check the Dogecoin mined it's even worse. Major hoarding and not cashing out miners profits.

Deep pockets these pool operators.

BTCBTCBTC for Miners BTCBTCBTC

Sad

I'll let Terk speak for himself though...............................

-Fuse
Activity: 5
 Huh

Why does the Clevermining Pool Operator hoard Litecoins in up to 5 different LTC addresses.  In the last 500 blocks, clevermining has accounted for 10% of the network hashrate and blocks mined.  50 blocks.  In the last 7 hours since the new round begun the Pool operator has kept 800 LTC in one of his Clevermining LTC adddress from all blocks mined in the last 7 hours accounting for 6.88 BTC (800 x 0.0086BTC) of the total of 10.8805 BTC which are actually reported in the stats on the 24 hour breakdown profitability page.

Dodgy if you ask me.  244Gh/s Multipool with 10% pointed at LTC permanently, using a switching system rotating your miners in and out of the swarm that are actually mining Litecoin at any given time.  If you check the Dogecoin mined it's even worse. Major hoarding and not cashing out miners profits.

Deep pockets these pool operators.

BTCBTCBTC for Miners BTCBTCBTC

Sad
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Am I missing something obvious on the manual difficulty setting?  I have everything set up as described on the site and it still uses vardiff.  I've tried the password as "d=128" and "d=0128" and nothing.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Viacoin now supports scrypt merged mining. I would like to request this is added to CleverMining.
Activity: 1
hello,

I ve got problem with payout.
At first 25-26Dec i saw an amount at my wallet, i tried to send money, but attempt was not realized.
It made me reset blockchain, but nothing changed.

I received amount that is 100 times less than announced. where is the difference?

Please advise.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Are you speaking in name of all of your miners? I just hear you do the talking.

Don't bite.
Pages:
Jump to: