Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 51. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How to lower reject in this pool.I got only 5-10% rejects on trademybit or ipominer
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
How soon will my status shown on clevermining.I've been mining for 20 min.My bitcoin address did not appear in status!

How did you manage to determine that your "bitcoin address did not appear in status" without seeing this message:

probably just read the user not found n freaked out Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How soon will my status shown on clevermining.I've been mining for 20 min.My bitcoin address did not appear in status!

How did you manage to determine that your "bitcoin address did not appear in status" without seeing this message:

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image
Activity: 392
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Anybody else showing lower hashrate on Clevermining than on their miners? My miners show an average hash rate of about 7.2 Mh/s with only about 1% rejected shares, but Clevermining is only showing an average hashrate of 4.2 Mh/s.

I'm running 20 Gridseed 300+ Kh/s miners at 850 Mhz off of an ASUS EeePC laptop (I couldn't get my Raspberry Pi to run stably).

To what my controller says (mining software) and Clever, I typically see about 20-15% variance. I typically focus on the 24 averages. 

This is the 24 hour average. I haven't had any problems with Clevermining previously.

Yes I have seen lower mining due to the following issues:

1: Clevermining.com "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: "  When it does this, the miners sit idle can take up to 5 minutes each old block.
2: Hiding block content from us as well.

I was looking for a point of contact to report these problems but there is no address where we can inform them of this bad issue.  Basically my miners are performing 20-30% lower than they should be.

Clevermining.com can you please look into the problems above?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
one of the best pools
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Do you have a completely different secret scrypt port for the Zen cloud users?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Anybody else showing lower hashrate on Clevermining than on their miners? My miners show an average hash rate of about 7.2 Mh/s with only about 1% rejected shares, but Clevermining is only showing an average hashrate of 4.2 Mh/s.

I'm running 20 Gridseed 300+ Kh/s miners at 850 Mhz off of an ASUS EeePC laptop (I couldn't get my Raspberry Pi to run stably).

To what my controller says (mining software) and Clever, I typically see about 20-15% variance. I typically focus on the 24 averages. 

This is the 24 hour average. I haven't had any problems with Clevermining previously.
Activity: 252
any update on stuck balances

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
When doge and ltc merge, will you be able to take advantage of the dual mining?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

i've been hit with a gpu mining virus...back when ya could mine btc with gpu's...if i wasn't a miner i might have not noticed it...or at least until my gpu fan kicked on while i was viewing the desktop hehe

Sounds all too familiar.  Lol
Activity: 605
Merit: 500

ya wow, gotta admit that is pretty clever  Cool hehe ya i meant to do that Tongue

i bet all those nasty hackers n scammers are just fappin' one off to all this new digital currency were they can make thousands sitting in their boxers at home all nice n comfy Sad oh and get away with it scott free if their actually good at it Wink or maybe just semi-good hell idk

Exactly what I was thinking - one has to be really good to re-route ISP traffic... Damn:)

i've been hit with a gpu mining virus...back when ya could mine btc with gpu's...if i wasn't a miner i might have not noticed it...or at least until my gpu fan kicked on while i was viewing the desktop hehe
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
maybe just semi-good hell idk

Given the general gullibility of the population and the near anonymity of crypto currencies you probably don't need to be even "semi". Just sufficiently determined.

ya wow, gotta admit that is pretty clever  Cool hehe ya i meant to do that Tongue

i bet all those nasty hackers n scammers are just fappin' one off to all this new digital currency were they can make thousands sitting in their boxers at home all nice n comfy Sad oh and get away with it scott free if their actually good at it Wink or maybe just semi-good hell idk
Activity: 252
any news on stuck balances
Pages:
Jump to: