Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 50. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
any update on stuck balances

I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.

Is this not good enough?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087

Not when it happens EVERY TIME you stop mining at CleverMining.com NO!!!

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

My post from page 253 has this image...

Since then I have mined again and now my account looks like this...

What's your theory on this Einstien (suchmoon) Huh

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

*sigh*
Alright, so whats your total mined? That shall solve everything.

Why does my total mined matter if I have been paid plenty of times before and why would that solve everything Huh

I have been paid plenty of times, that isn't my problem, my problem is balances get stuck and never change unless you start to mine again which just restarts the cycle as you should be able to see from the 2 images I have posted above   Roll Eyes

*sigh*
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.

Is this not good enough?

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

*sigh*
Alright, so whats your total mined? That shall solve everything.
Silverlink

Is this not good enough?

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Oky does anyone know the support email address or how to open a ticket on clevermining. My balance just went into negative without even a payout.

Ok, that's something unheard of. Whats your address?
yea was weird but after this post it went back to normal.... I guess there was a bug somewhere...
Activity: 798
Oky does anyone know the support email address or how to open a ticket on clevermining. My balance just went into negative without even a payout.

Ok, that's something unheard of. Whats your address?
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Is this not good enough?

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Anybody else showing lower hashrate on Clevermining than on their miners? My miners show an average hash rate of about 7.2 Mh/s with only about 1% rejected shares, but Clevermining is only showing an average hashrate of 4.2 Mh/s.

I'm running 20 Gridseed 300+ Kh/s miners at 850 Mhz off of an ASUS EeePC laptop (I couldn't get my Raspberry Pi to run stably).

To what my controller says (mining software) and Clever, I typically see about 20-15% variance. I typically focus on the 24 averages. 

This is the 24 hour average. I haven't had any problems with Clevermining previously.

Yes I have seen lower mining due to the following issues:

1: Clevermining.com "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: "  When it does this, the miners sit idle can take up to 5 minutes each old block.
2: Hiding block content from us as well.

I was looking for a point of contact to report these problems but there is no address where we can inform them of this bad issue.  Basically my miners are performing 20-30% lower than they should be.

Clevermining.com can you please look into the problems above?
Clevermining.com admins... can you respond on this issue?

Anyone can help on this issue about getting old blocks on mining and making the miners go idle?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I tell this story in case it helps somebody.  Also, maybe, somebody will tell me a better way.

I run some Fury's and Zeus Blizzards on cgminer 3.1.1.  My command line names the com ports of each Fury specifically like this:

.....  -S //./COM260 -S //./COM266

and so on.  Today I added my 10th Fury, and after I hooked it up, cgminer would not start!  I unplugged the new device, no change.  ...Because I had moved the miners around to different hubs and such over time, I had a few com ports listed that had no Fury's hooked to them, so each time I start cgminer it says like "cant connect to com 170..." and such.  On a hunch, I removed my four non-existent com ports from the command line, and now cgminer starts just fine.  My conclusion:  There is a limit to how many com ports you can specify on the command line of cgminer 3.1.1.  It would seem the limit is 13.

(Somebody who can READ might already have known this fact Wink

Activity: 7
Is this not good enough?

Not really since my balance is stuck the last 3 days, except if the pool for the last 3 days is only getting orphaned blocks...
Orphans happen all the time on fast coins. But if the balances are stuck for 3 days, probably some manual coins are in  there
I know they happen often but unless ALL blocks the last 3 days are orphans then my account shouldn't have everything stuck, not to mention except from some unexchanged everything else gets exchanged normally, it just isn't making the payment and yes I am over the daily required amount for a payout. Anyway I assume the pool owners will respond some time or at least fix the issue.
Based on the address you PM'd me, you earned enough yesterday to put you over the threshold, but it had not hit before the payout time. You'll receive a payment today.
Also, unexchaged balances will continue to grow as long as you are mining here.

Ok will check if its going to be as you described, thanks for your help.
Activity: 826
Is this not good enough?

Not really since my balance is stuck the last 3 days, except if the pool for the last 3 days is only getting orphaned blocks...
Orphans happen all the time on fast coins. But if the balances are stuck for 3 days, probably some manual coins are in  there
I know they happen often but unless ALL blocks the last 3 days are orphans then my account shouldn't have everything stuck, not to mention except from some unexchanged everything else gets exchanged normally, it just isn't making the payment and yes I am over the daily required amount for a payout. Anyway I assume the pool owners will respond some time or at least fix the issue.
Based on the address you PM'd me, you earned enough yesterday to put you over the threshold, but it had not hit before the payout time. You'll receive a payment today.
Also, unexchaged balances will continue to grow as long as you are mining here.

Is this not good enough?

Would you mind posting your address?

Is this not good enough?

Is this not good enough?

Is this not good enough?

Silverlink

Is this not good enough?

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Is this not good enough?

Anybody else showing lower hashrate on Clevermining than on their miners? My miners show an average hash rate of about 7.2 Mh/s with only about 1% rejected shares, but Clevermining is only showing an average hashrate of 4.2 Mh/s.

I'm running 20 Gridseed 300+ Kh/s miners at 850 Mhz off of an ASUS EeePC laptop (I couldn't get my Raspberry Pi to run stably).

To what my controller says (mining software) and Clever, I typically see about 20-15% variance. I typically focus on the 24 averages. 

This is the 24 hour average. I haven't had any problems with Clevermining previously.

Yes I have seen lower mining due to the following issues:

1: Clevermining.com "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: "  When it does this, the miners sit idle can take up to 5 minutes each old block.
2: Hiding block content from us as well.

I was looking for a point of contact to report these problems but there is no address where we can inform them of this bad issue.  Basically my miners are performing 20-30% lower than they should be.

Clevermining.com can you please look into the problems above?
Clevermining.com admins... can you respond on this issue?
How to lower reject in this pool.I got only 5-10% rejects on trademybit or ipominer

Ensure that you have QUEUE set to 0 in BFGMINER or CGMINER.
Pages:
Jump to: