Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 52. (Read 554380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
1:30 am at whatever time zone the site runs in.

9:30-10 pm EST is when i see it in my wallet

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm new to this pool and was wondering if there was a set time each day for the daily payouts. If so, what is that time? Can we add the answer to the FAQ section? Thanks Smiley
9:30-10 pm EST is when i see it in my wallet
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I'm new to this pool and was wondering if there was a set time each day for the daily payouts. If so, what is that time? Can we add the answer to the FAQ section? Thanks Smiley

1:30 am at whatever time zone the site runs in.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Activity: 66
ok ill wait and see how it goes, thnxs
i get a much lower hashrate in the stats than in my miner, normaly i get 95mh now it says 41 or 50 is something wrong with the stats?

thnxs
How many hardware errors are you getting i know that can cause that to happen. Also i believe some times the stats lie for the first 1hr to even 24 hrs you mine with them.
Activity: 66
i get a much lower hashrate in the stats than in my miner, normaly i get 95mh now it says 41 or 50 is something wrong with the stats?

thnxs
My Rejects are generally about 2-3% then the pool norm is their anything i can look at to try to reduce them?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Anyone seeing Zero Hash rate in the GUI?  I checked a couple other addresses too.

My miners report they are doing work.

The hashrate information on GUI is now back, but I restarted my 19 Gridseeds , because one of them was down.

I started 14 Gridseeds about 1 hour before and it´s showing.

Whats your rejection rate?

Between 0.1 and 0.3% and the hashrate is 6.6Mh/s. My Gridseeds are not modded and  running with 850MHz.

Strange since i added a second powered Hub (LogiLink oder one is D-Link) i get lots of Hardware Errors with 850 Mhz very quick

And with 800 Mhz smooth as silk and Gridseeds running very cool, with 850MHz very hot.

Maybe the new hub is the culprit or 14 Gridseeds are too much for my RasBerry PI.

I have only 1-3 Hardware Errors with 800Mhz in 24 hours , with 850Mhz they keep flowing in after seconds.

My experience with D-Link Hubs are strange too! I found out, that the D-LINK DUB-H7 Hardware-Rev B1 is excellent (Made in Taiwan), but the Hardware-Rev. C1 (Made in China) is scrap! I used this Hubs with my Antminer U1.

I've had really good luck with TP-LINK TL-SG108 . Ditched a bunch of netgears'.
Activity: 7
No I dont care about the GUI issue, I receive stratum didnt respond messages, and my miners go to failover (nicehash), its been happening every few hours the last 16 hours.

Everything is fine now, I guess any issues have been resolved Smiley
Activity: 7
No I dont care about the GUI issue, I receive stratum didnt respond messages, and my miners go to failover (nicehash), its been happening every few hours the last 16 hours.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Anyone seeing Zero Hash rate in the GUI?  I checked a couple other addresses too.

The hashrate information on GUI is now back, but I restarted my 19 Gridseeds , because one of them was down.

Between 0.1 and 0.3% and the hashrate is 6.6Mh/s. My Gridseeds are not modded and  running with 850MHz.

Strange since i added a second powered Hub (LogiLink oder one is D-Link) i get lots of Hardware Errors with 850 Mhz very quick

And with 800 Mhz smooth as silk and Gridseeds running very cool, with 850MHz very hot.

Maybe the new hub is the culprit or 14 Gridseeds are too much for my RasBerry PI.

I have only 1-3 Hardware Errors with 800Mhz in 24 hours , with 850Mhz they keep flowing in after seconds.

My experience with D-Link Hubs are strange too! I found out, that the D-LINK DUB-H7 Hardware-Rev B1 is excellent (Made in Taiwan), but the Hardware-Rev. C1 (Made in China) is scrap! I used this Hubs with my Antminer U1.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Anyone seeing Zero Hash rate in the GUI?  I checked a couple other addresses too.

Between 0.1 and 0.3% and the hashrate is 6.6Mh/s. My Gridseeds are not modded and  running with 850MHz.

Strange since i added a second powered Hub (LogiLink and other one is D-Link, which are very good for mining) i get lots of Hardware Errors with 850 Mhz very quick.

PS: I´m running Hashra Image, think would be better to set each miner different MhZ. OR, i think 328Mhz would be good but can only make 750,800,850 - not understand why.
Anyone seeing Zero Hash rate in the GUI?  I checked a couple other addresses too.

Edit: On the restart is the rejection rate a little bit higher. Average is 0.1 - 0.3%. I use a difficulty of 512!

Between 0.1 and 0.3% and the hashrate is 6.6Mh/s. My Gridseeds are not modded and  running with 850MHz.
legendary

I started 14 Gridseeds about 1 hour before and it´s showing:

legendary
I keep having stratum connection issues the past 24 hours, anyone else?

Nope, 0 HW Errors (Gridseeds over stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333)

What connection issues you mean exactly?

Yep, the same at me! Can be Terk is updating the GUI.

For whats its worth the "Realtime Hashrate Stats" don't work for me on one of my addresses either.

Yep, the same at me! Can be Terk is updating the GUI.

Edit: I mean the GUI-Code!

Pages:
Jump to: