Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 74. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I hope that someone can explain me how the pool works.
I started in this pool with around 560 Mh/s 4 days ago, 1st day average was 540 mh's, 2nd day 480 mh's, 3rd day420 mh's and now 380 mh's.
I have review every miner 3 times, restart them and base on cgminer I should have well over 500 mh's, why the pool is showing less every day? mh's,

Is anybody experiencing the same?

I move everything back to my old pool and it shows 539.

I'm testing 6 miners out of 21 again and it shows 30% less?
I will appreciate some feedback in this.

thanks
Activity: 13
Dear Clevermining Admin

Besides not getting paid at all for over 6 days now I get a message that my user cannot not be found - PLEASE HELP!!!

1CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q

is my username and I am owed 0.19861878 BTC - what is happening? I have yet to receive a single dime.

There was no such username in the database but there was CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q - you missed the 1 at the beginning.

I renamed your user and you should see your stats http://clevermining.com/users/1CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q within 10 minutes (and also receive a payout tonight).

Please fix the config in your rig and contact me again once it's fixed - I'll merge your recent rounds into the valid username once you fix it (I see that you are still mining, so there will be more records with the invalid username).

Thanks for the speedy resolution of this, obviously my bad, I will adjust the entry my rig and get back to you and I can also confirm that I have received payment yesterday. Appreciate the great support!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
For 2 weeks now I have had the same amount of immature and unexchanged. It would be really nice if at least the unexchanged was exchanged so I can get my payout. I quit mining scrypt and moved onto x11/x13, but it would still be nice to actually get my payout.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1CPNNJ6wXUuzHyVrNGSKDirpxNhW6ygQdr

Haha, you need just that tiny bit more to get your payout, lol.
Guys, don't worry, Terk is working on the stuck unexchanged and he is investigating what happened.
Here's a quote:

This is quite normal before end of the day and it's usually cleared to 18-22 unexchanged just before the payout. These 20 BTC are some old leftovers accumulated since the beginning of the pool. I need to do manual cleaning and investigate what it is. We have exchanged and paid out 9400 BTC and accumulated 20 BTC stuck somewhere in the meantime, which is 0.2% of what we mined. I know that this might be annoying, but it's actually not that much (0.2%), which is why I'm not giving a very high priority to check this (but I'll try to do this before end of the month).

My best guesses of what these 20 BTC might be:
- orphaned forks (in which case they're lost and will be converted to 0)
- coins which we no longer mine and I accidentally shut down the wallet before all of blocks were matured and sent to exchanged (in which case I will relaunch the wallet and finish exchanging)
- some desync with exchanges APIs (in which case it can go both ways)
- some bug in my accounting system (in which case it can go both ways)
- coins sent to exchanges which shut down and disappeared with users' balances (like coinmarket.io, in which case this is lost and converted to 0).

But guessing will do no good. I just need to spend a day or two checking this stuff coin by coin.

The stuck coins will most likely be cleared within a few days, and most of it will get removed, and some possibly exchanged.
Activity: 44
For 2 weeks now I have had the same amount of immature and unexchanged. It would be really nice if at least the unexchanged was exchanged so I can get my payout. I quit mining scrypt and moved onto x11/x13, but it would still be nice to actually get my payout.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1CPNNJ6wXUuzHyVrNGSKDirpxNhW6ygQdr
I really liked this pool. But I always had the problem with me G-Blades, that after a few hours they started to drop to 2 MHahs per Blade no matter what i was doing. I had this Problem on no other Pool, so I had to change. I'm sorry, because everything else worked fine.

i have 2 g-blades as well and i have no such issues that you are having. been mining almost 2 months here now and my avg hashrate is 10+ mh/s

Yeah. You should come back and at least try it again for a few days, since all stratum problems have been fixed, maybe it was that.
Activity: 27
I really liked this pool. But I always had the problem with me G-Blades, that after a few hours they started to drop to 2 MHahs per Blade no matter what i was doing. I had this Problem on no other Pool, so I had to change. I'm sorry, because everything else worked fine.

i have 2 g-blades as well and i have no such issues that you are having. been mining almost 2 months here now and my avg hashrate is 10+ mh/s

2MH/s pool-side or client-side?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Update:

If you have a small amount of unexchanged, don't worry about it and ignore it.
If you have a large amount of unexchanged, please check if it exceeds 0.01BTC. If not, it means you will be paid weekly and not daily.

I am confused.
Don't worry if unexchanged is small amount, if unexchanged is smaller than 0.01 we don't get paid till sunday?

Am I ok? to get paid today? or sunday?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12NcNYb2oEh6ANo95AakEjPqQdgbcxh4m9

Seems like the coins got exchanged, you will be paid within 24 hours.

Actually within 5 minutes. Our accounting scripts are running shortly before payouts so usually significant amounts of coins are converted from unexchanged to exchanged just minutes before payout. And then there's the payout at 1:30am UTC.

Terk, if I may, I would like to propose a possible update.  Instead of showing BTC/day per 1 MH/s on the stats landing page for Best Days in the last 30 days, why not show LTC Profitability by percentage with the additional BTC/day per MH/s in accordance to that day?!  I only bring this up because it will help miners visualize the actual decline as time moves along and total scrypt network hash grows.  It may help them see how they need to calculate their own increase in hash needs as difficulty increases.  I have my own spreadsheet accommodating multipools where I input the BTC/day per MH/s (for each multipool) with percentage of profitability and BTC/day per MH's and it has allowed me to manage a trend in the short term while projecting a possible need for my hashing power as diff grows.  Additional stats should be beneficial.  Just a thought sir!
Activity: 24
Update:

If you have a large amount of unexchanged, please check if it exceeds 0.01BTC. If not, it means you will be paid weekly and not daily.

I am confused.
Don't worry if unexchanged is small amount, if unexchanged is smaller than 0.01 we don't get paid till sunday?

Actually within 5 minutes. Our accounting scripts are running shortly before payouts so usually significant amounts of coins are converted from unexchanged to exchanged just minutes before payout. And then there's the payout at 1:30am UTC.
1FpcrbiD14ScyyMTYVSKkGzJ9TLYaxuELH Can you look into our balance for the immature and unexchanged so that we can mine again please ? Seems that this are really old mined coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Update:

I am confused.

Update:

I am confused.

Update:

Is this norml to have so much in unexchanged and immature 0.003 total?

Yes, you are actively mining and most coins need between 1h and 12h to mature and get exchanged, so when you're mining always some part of your balance will be immature and unexchanged. Also, we tend to make last withdrawals from exchanges just before end of the day so you should notice lot of unexchanged converted to exchanged just before the payout (which is in 2 hours).
Hi Terk,

can you check our balance 1FpcrbiD14ScyyMTYVSKkGzJ9TLYaxuELH .

Seems that we are still waiting for some payments ....

Everything seems to be paid from my end as you have only 0.00059458 BTC ready to pay balance and minimal payout threshold is 0.001 BTC (because of transaction cost). You have some small balance of unexchanged coins which I need to investigate why they were not exchanged. The pool in overall has some 0.2% of its past profits still unexchanged which I need to investigate manually.

Can you do this for 1QDATbkx65gRQ2UYVxu6ajQBWe9MQBUDcR as well?  I mentioned this a few days ago but never got any kind of answer why my coins are sitting in immature and unexchanged.  It has been over a week....

It looks like you guys are the unfortunate ones, somehow the unexchanged got stuck, and as Terk said, he needs to investigate manually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi Terk,

Everything seems to be paid from my end as you have only 0.00059458 BTC ready to pay balance and minimal payout threshold is 0.001 BTC (because of transaction cost). You have some small balance of unexchanged coins which I need to investigate why they were not exchanged. The pool in overall has some 0.2% of its past profits still unexchanged which I need to investigate manually.

Can you do this for 1QDATbkx65gRQ2UYVxu6ajQBWe9MQBUDcR as well?  I mentioned this a few days ago but never got any kind of answer why my coins are sitting in immature and unexchanged.  It has been over a week....
Hi Terk,

Hi Terk or clevermining admin, this is the first time I seem to have a problem and I'm not sure if its a problem on Clevermining's end or at the payment receiving end, never had this problem before so I just want to ask to double check. My receiving address is 13Cp6jXnxrvjnMexJgzx18x5Kz8Pe6is2G. Clevermining says it sent a payment on June 13, 2014 1:31am, but I don't see it, so I just want to double check.

Thanks

The payout was sent as can be seen in the block explorer: https://blockchain.info/tx/405207f1b898f52d5bc4fd0f9faf1040898519e29019834dc025cd3702e752c3 - it has 72 confirmations as of this moment.

If you didn't receive it, there might be something wrong with your wallet and you might need to resync (don't forget to make a backup of your keys before any manual messing with the wallet).
Hey byt411, or terk, are you both admins for clevermining?

Well if you both are, cool, but I know terk is.

Terk, can you implement manual difficulty settings for your pool?

Pooler was able to do it using end of password.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidelist-of-all-scrypt-mining-pools-manually-change-difficulty-645532

Edit:
Reasoning behind this is because vardiff is detecting all 5 of my seeds as one miner and making the difficulty way to high. See.

Vardiff is working per connection. If you have 5 seeds which are grouped into one rig with one connection to the pool then the pool can't really tell how many cores you have there behind. The pool adjusts difficulty so that each connection submits shares at more or less the same pace.

From the feedback I got from users vardiff is working great for most of users. Some are experiencing problems though - mostly users with several miners grouped into one big rig (some of them have even 30 miners grouped into one rig).

Anyway, I will be enabling user-selected difficulty soon.
Hi,

I just join this pool like 2 hours ago and when I go to users and enter my address it show error stating to wait 1 hour at least and has been 2, any suggestions?

thanks

Elias

Let me know what's your address is. Most likely you have some typo mistake in the username and this is why you can't find it. I'll look for it for you and correct it if necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: