Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 76. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
All of the ones that have been complaining about unexchanged, can you please give me the addresses so that I can take a look?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
hello. I can Put more of a mining with the same  BTC address?

You can use the same BTC address on all of your different devices. Just make sure to NOT use "_worker1", etc. JUST the BTC address.
Thanks.
Activity: 826

You can use the same BTC address on all of your different devices. Just make sure to NOT use "_worker1", etc. JUST the BTC address.
Activity: 94
Activity: 252
I agree but after 5 days with no payout I wonder if there ever will be a payout...

I have received my daily payouts.  This increased profitability hit at a great time for me when I doubled my hashrate
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree but after 5 days with no payout I wonder if there ever will be a payout...
Activity: 252
Liking the last 36 hours of profitability, currently at 134%.
Activity: 13
It says daily payouts, but I have not receive my payout in 5 days.  Any reason for this?  I still have coins stuck in all four stages (immature, unexchanged, etc) and the numbers have no changed at all in almost a week. 

Daily Payouts if your balance exceeds 0.01BTC, payments every Sunday if your balance exceeds 0.001BTC.

Thanks, that explains the lack of a payout.  But what I am concerned about is that I have coins stuck in immature, and unexchanged.  They have been stuck there since this all began about a week ago.  I should clarify, I stopped mining on the site when I noticed this and was waiting for them to catch up with processing before I mined some more.  But now a week later and my coins are still immature and unexchanged.  Sorry to post this here just I didn't see a contact or support button on the website either.

I have the same problem, not received a single cent since over 4 days. Whats happening?

Statistics and Info
Total Profits   0.19861878 BTC
Last 24h Profits   0.00003310 BTC
Mining days   4
Last Payout   no payouts yet
Date Joined   June 8, 2014
Current Balances
Immature   0.00023997 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00193090 BTC
Ready For Payout   0.19644791 BTC
Total Expected   0.19861878 BTC
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I wonder if there are still any GPU miners here?
NCM
Activity: 40
Merit: 100
I just hit 100 mining days with the best pool - CleverMining!   Grin 

Thanks, Terk

Activity: 350
It says daily payouts, but I have not receive my payout in 5 days.  Any reason for this?  I still have coins stuck in all four stages (immature, unexchanged, etc) and the numbers have no changed at all in almost a week. 

Daily Payouts if your balance exceeds 0.01BTC, payments every Sunday if your balance exceeds 0.001BTC.

Thanks, that explains the lack of a payout.  But what I am concerned about is that I have coins stuck in immature, and unexchanged.  They have been stuck there since this all began about a week ago.  I should clarify, I stopped mining on the site when I noticed this and was waiting for them to catch up with processing before I mined some more.  But now a week later and my coins are still immature and unexchanged.  Sorry to post this here just I didn't see a contact or support button on the website either.
Activity: 798

Activity: 350
Activity: 97
cgladue, Unless you can show that your method is automated and ready for public use, your facts are of no use.  

my methods of calculating profitability are the same regardless of the rediness of my software for the public (which i am not concerned with as im not selling it or giving it out, it works very well for me) if you choose to ignore what i say then thats your business i have no stake in nor do i care if you believe me it dosnt make me any more money either way.

Props to you for developing proprietary code, but it's like comparing apples to oranges.

not really, the methods are apples to oranges but in the end they both make fruit juice, and one tastes better
Activity: 97
cgladue, Unless you can show that your method is automated and ready for public use, your facts are of no use.  

my methods of calculating profitability are the same regardless of the rediness of my software for the public (which i am not concerned with as im not selling it or giving it out, it works very well for me) if you choose to ignore what i say then thats your business i have no stake in nor do i care if you believe me it dosnt make me any more money either way.

I have a proprietary algorithm that makes a lot more money than yours. Subsequently yours is shit. And I don't care if you believe me or not.

lol ok, good luck with that Wink   i guess you win your dick is bigger
Activity: 294
8hrs of straight Profitability, Good job Terk. cant remember the last time i saw this much green.

This makes me very happy!

check it we are now at 12 straight hours of profitability
You'll be above LTC until silkcoin leaves POW methinks :-P
Activity: 27
8hrs of straight Profitability, Good job Terk. cant remember the last time i saw this much green.

check it we are now at 12 straight hours of profitability
Activity: 826

Activity: 27
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Did you add SilkCoin (SC) ?

Terk won't disclose what coins we are mining. Also, SilkCoin's POW phase has ended, so it's impossible to add it now.

SC started 2nd PoW phase today.
Pages:
Jump to: