Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 78. (Read 554380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hi i just went inside clever mining through google. I want to know what are all the coins present in the pool and how you are automatically exchange to Bitcoins. In the homepage its shows LTC profitability. Its confusing for me to proceed further.. Can u please explain clearly?. Am just to new to this. I have more miners that I want to point towards the Pool.

I think I can explain it. Clevermining mines the current most profitable coin and automatically converts the rewards (of the mining) to BTC (Bitcoin). It has its own way to choose which coin is the most profitable, but you can check for example http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency to see which coin is the most profitable currently.

The homepage does indeed shows the LTC profitability. If for example you read "120% LTC Profitabilty", this means that you've earned 20% more BTC than you would earn if you would directly mine LTC and sell them for BTC. 100% LTC profitability means that you've earned the exact same amount of BTC as you would as you had mined LTC (and directly sold it for BTC).
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi i just went inside clever mining through google. I want to know what are all the coins present in the pool and how you are automatically exchange to Bitcoins. In the homepage its shows LTC profitability. Its confusing for me to proceed further.. Can u please explain clearly?. Am just to new to this. I have more miners that I want to point towards the Pool.
Activity: 3
Hi, I can't access USER section because the site answer with 404 Error  Embarrassed

http://s27.postimg.org/g62si81wf/404.jpg

Thanks in advance W_M

List of all users was disabled because of performance reasons. I replaced this page with username search so there won't be any broken link from now on. You need to enter your username into the input field and then go to your user stats page.
the users list is useful and wanted please put it back up

Me too can't find my user. Am new to the pool. am using CPU miner. I got 2 accepted shares after an hour of mining. When I find my user on the user list.It shows 404 error. whether the site is down?
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
The CM website appears to be offline. As a result I can't check my specs.

I see nothing unusual with my rigs. They are submitting shares to CM as usual. But it would be reassuring to be able to see the pool side specs.

Terk, thanks in advance for taking a look.
Activity: 21
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, I can't access USER section because the site answer with 404 Error  Embarrassed

Thanks in advance W_M

List of all users was disabled because of performance reasons. I replaced this page with username search so there won't be any broken link from now on. You need to enter your username into the input field and then go to your user stats page.
the users list is useful and wanted please put it back up
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Why did they put users list down? Anyone know a workaround to still view the users list? Thanks in advance

Terk mentioned it was slowing the server down so he took it offline.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Why did they put users list down? Anyone know a workaround to still view the users list? Thanks in advance
legendary
Unexchanged seems to be piling up. I would have expected a payout by now, but the unexchanged is high.

The problem was at Bitcoin network as it had 6 blocks during 2.5h instead of the usual 1h. We make last withdrawals from exchanges roughly 2h before the payout and we wait for six confirmations and the unfortunate delay in Bitcoin blocks caused our payout not catching with withdrawals from exchanges.

I am running additional payout in five minutes from now to include all balances which weren't included in the usual payout at 1:30am so everyone should get paid as expected.

Thanks for taking care of this Terk. I got the payout.
Activity: 27
Additional payout has just been sent.

hey terk, you make any head way in transferring my btc from one address to another?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Additional payout has just been sent.
Unexchanged seems to be piling up. I would have expected a payout by now, but the unexchanged is high.

The problem was at Bitcoin network as it had 6 blocks during 2.5h instead of the usual 1h. We make last withdrawals from exchanges roughly 2h before the payout and we wait for six confirmations and the unfortunate delay in Bitcoin blocks caused our payout not catching with withdrawals from exchanges.

I am running additional payout in five minutes from now to include all balances which weren't included in the usual payout at 1:30am so everyone should get paid as expected.
legendary
Activity: 252

Thanks in advance W_M

are you going to put it back??? i liked it
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys , i dont know if its me or if its the site , but i can not understand how can i start and also i can not find any contact email.... Any experience guy can help a really confused user? (me) ahaha..

Thanks

Very easy, and you should've found this link:
http://www.clevermining.com/start
Activity: 2
Hi Guys , i dont know if its me or if its the site , but i can not understand how can i start and also i can not find any contact email.... Any experience guy can help a really confused user? (me) ahaha..

Thanks
Activity: 265
I can confirm that my unexchanged and immature haven't been modified in 3 days, but we'll all get payed tonight so I guess it's OK.
Activity: 1
I put my miners on another pool temporarily and came back to check my stats here. My last payout was 5 days ago and there are still Immature and Unexchanged coins showing for my worker from 6 days ago. They are preventing me from getting paid. WTH is going on with that?
Activity: 265
How is the issue with “Rejected untracked stratum share” after we launched the new stratum (a week ago)? Did these errors and fake rejects disappeared?

Yes, they disappeared. I'm just getting around 1% job not found rejects now.

I'm also experimenting with X13 multipool at TradeMyBit these days. I'm getting more then 10% rejects there, but profitability is clearly higher. Around 0.006 BTC/day for 1400 MH/s Normalized Scrypt.
How is the issue with “Rejected untracked stratum share” after we launched the new stratum (a week ago)? Did these errors and fake rejects disappeared?
Pages:
Jump to: