Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 80. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Would it be possible develop an alert from CM when we have hourly spikes in profitability? I ask because leasing a rig for extra hash power would make that lease instantly profitable.

For instance, today -June 3rd- CM had brief but enormous spikes in profitability:
http://www.clevermining.com/profits/24-hours

Hour 13 231% profit over litecoin
Hour 14 301% profit over litecoin

If I had known these spikes were happening in almost real time, I could have leased a rig for an hour, and while I wouldn't have had the full % benefit, I would have made some extra BTC. After the spike was gone / lease was up, I would continue hashing away with only my equipment, business as usual. Would this work or is it too volatile? Is the mining/trading of profitable coin only calculable after all transactions are complete?

Does this make sense to anyone else or am I dreaming about flying unicorns again?  Huh
I already made a small script that checks the website once an hour and sends me an email with the website to rent rigs if the profitability is high enough Tongue

I doubt those spikes are even legitment or correct..    And are you 100% sure what your seeing at any given time is what you would be making at that given time?  I doubt they are as "Real Time" as you think..

Ofcourse it is not reliable but it is worth checking if anything interesting is going on with the coins. I'm just trying things out as I actually never even seen these spikes lol. This way I can see every spike and maybe get something out of them. Maybe I can figure something out maybe its a waste of time but I'm willing to throw away 30 minutes and atleast try.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Would it be possible develop an alert from CM when we have hourly spikes in profitability? I ask because leasing a rig for extra hash power would make that lease instantly profitable.

For instance, today -June 3rd- CM had brief but enormous spikes in profitability:

If I had known these spikes were happening in almost real time, I could have leased a rig for an hour, and while I wouldn't have had the full % benefit, I would have made some extra BTC. After the spike was gone / lease was up, I would continue hashing away with only my equipment, business as usual. Would this work or is it too volatile? Is the mining/trading of profitable coin only calculable after all transactions are complete?

Does this make sense to anyone else or am I dreaming about flying unicorns again?  Huh
I already made a small script that checks the website once an hour and sends me an email with the website to rent rigs if the profitability is high enough Tongue

I doubt those spikes are even legitment or correct..    And are you 100% sure what your seeing at any given time is what you would be making at that given time?  I doubt they are as "Real Time" as you think..

That is a bug or something. Also, even if profitability spikes, that does not mean you will get the same profitability next hour. Unless it's a coin being pumped. Usually it's just luck, so getting an alert and renting rigs makes no difference whatsoever.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 4

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmm... Now back up AND showing hashrate on the circular meter... all's well that ends well?

Nope not showing no hashrate for me on that circular thing ARGHH!

.. Im going on vacation for almost 2 weeks, . I decided to give Clever a shot for 2 weeks straight, Lets see if the left over hashrate on the end of each pay gets better over time... Im not used to having 0.02-0.03 left over (Unexchanged) after each pay thats why I start mining here - then 2 days later I get over it and I leave the pool for another which does not do this and has less rejects, I use who ever has the best average 0.00mh last 7 days and clever had just by a fraction... funny though my daily payouts are larger in the other pool because most of it gets exchanged, not sure about the payout/trading system here or how it works, anyways lets see what happens if I leave it going for days n days straight maybe I am not giving it enough time..

cubye
Activity: 339
Mmm... Now back up AND showing hashrate on the circular meter... all's well that ends well?

Error 500
Houston, we have a problem

There's something broken on the server. We've deployed our army of trained monkeys to fix it ASAP.

^^^^^

This has been happening on and off for the last 4 hours which is when I was checking... possibly more but this is when  noticed it
Came back showing 0 hashrate but miners still connected and getting work...

Now Offline|504 error is back... Front-end problem only hopefully?
Activity: 9
User page still down for me. Possibly another problem with cloudflare ? Still submitting shares fine Smiley.
Activity: 265
User pages are back up.
Activity: 44
The site seems to be up, but the user pages are down. I hope they fix it soon.
Activity: 23
And now it's 504 Gateway Error via CloudFlare!
Down for me as well  Undecided
And now it's 504 Gateway Error via CloudFlare!
Activity: 406
I too am seeing 0.0 KH for the last hour or so

Some kind of bug, all addresses are showing 0.0.  My miners are sending accepted shares and receiving work...

Same here..    Roll Eyes
I switch on us server and work fine!
Activity: 252
The pool is receiving and submitting work, no worries here.  Just the front end of the site isn't displaying proper hashrate.  Terk should speak up soon, just merely speculating

.. aaaand it is back showing the proper hashrate
Why is UnExchanged so High?HuhHuh

Not sure why this happens often in this pool... and there is always Much more left over BTC at the end of each pay in compare to another pool

Yes and that is not good..Back to NiceHash for me..

Some kind of bug, all addresses are showing 0.0.  My miners are sending accepted shares and receiving work...

Same here..    Roll Eyes
Activity: 252

Why is UnExchanged so High?HuhHuh

Not sure why this happens often in this pool... and there is always Much more left over BTC at the end of each pay in compare to another pool
Interesting:

Immature   0.00000000 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00000000 BTC
Ready For Payout   -0.xxxxxxxxx BTC
Total Expected   -0.xxxxxxxxx BTC

Just appeared on stats... Never seen this before? RFP & TE exactly the same figure.

EDIT: Yes, that's a minus sign

Yes I had this also, CHeck your wallet for 2 x duplicate pays..
Pages:
Jump to: