Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 75. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Dear Clevermining Admin

Besides not getting paid at all for over 6 days now I get a message that my user cannot not be found - PLEASE HELP!!!

1CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q

is my username and I am owed 0.19861878 BTC - what is happening? I have yet to receive a single dime.

There was no such username in the database but there was CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q - you missed the 1 at the beginning.

I renamed your user and you should see your stats http://clevermining.com/users/1CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q within 10 minutes (and also receive a payout tonight).

Please fix the config in your rig and contact me again once it's fixed - I'll merge your recent rounds into the valid username once you fix it (I see that you are still mining, so there will be more records with the invalid username).
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I just hit 100 mining days with the best pool - CleverMining!   Grin 

Thanks, Terk

Thank you!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
The pool is operating normally here u.u
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have once again contacted Terk. It should be fixed soon, i'll keep you guys updated.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Dear Clevermining Admin

Besides not getting paid at all for over 6 days now I get a message that my user cannot not be found - PLEASE HELP!!!

1CUUcLEMU7KMY1tc5XXXvd3933s3aRFd3q

is my username and I am owed 0.19861878 BTC - what is happening? I have yet to receive a single dime.

Activity: 23
Hi Terk or clevermining admin, this is the first time I seem to have a problem and I'm not sure if its a problem on Clevermining's end or at the payment receiving end, never had this problem before so I just want to ask to double check. My receiving address is 13Cp6jXnxrvjnMexJgzx18x5Kz8Pe6is2G. Clevermining says it sent a payment on June 13, 2014 1:31am, but I don't see it, so I just want to double check.

Thanks
Activity: 24
Hi Terk,

can you check our balance 1FpcrbiD14ScyyMTYVSKkGzJ9TLYaxuELH .

Seems that we are still waiting for some payments ....
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
no one coin was exchanged in past few hour Undecided
Activity: 826
Hey byt411, or terk, are you both admins for clevermining?

Well if you both are, cool, but I know terk is.

Terk, can you implement manual difficulty settings for your pool?

Pooler was able to do it using end of password.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidelist-of-all-scrypt-mining-pools-manually-change-difficulty-645532

Edit:
Reasoning behind this is because vardiff is detecting all 5 of my seeds as one miner and making the difficulty way to high. See.

I'm not a CleverMining admin, I've just been using CleverMining since its beta and I'm eager to help you guys Smiley

I know that Terk has plans of implementing manual difficulty using password, and also different workers/address, but he's probably still tweaking the profitability engine.

The profitability engine is the most important aspect of the 3.

That's exactly why he's working on that first, the others aren't that important.

Of course, the past few days are evident of that awesomeness!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidelist-of-all-scrypt-mining-pools-manually-change-difficulty-645532

Edit:
Reasoning behind this is because vardiff is detecting all 5 of my seeds as one miner and making the difficulty way to high. See.

I'm not a CleverMining admin, I've just been using CleverMining since its beta and I'm eager to help you guys Smiley

I know that Terk has plans of implementing manual difficulty using password, and also different workers/address, but he's probably still tweaking the profitability engine.

That's exactly why he's working on that first, the others aren't that important.
Activity: 27
i completely agree. while i would love to see my miners seperatly or adjust the diff. none of that matters most to me then the profitability. keep up the great job terk.
Activity: 826

Edit:

Activity: 9
Profitability has been amazing the last 24 hours. Nice job terk, your way above the other pools. Despite the recent downtime, this is a great pool.

Edit:

Hi,

I just join this pool like 2 hours ago and when I go to users and enter my address it show error stating to wait 1 hour at least and has been 2, any suggestions?

thanks

Elias

Your worker name should be the address, and nothing else.
Address?
Worker Name?

The miners are mining and all of them have password 1 but when I search my bitcoin address on users not found?

How long it usually takes when you just start ?

thanks

What worker name did you use? You need to use your bitcoin address as you username, and not something like "mxlx.rig1".
Activity: 57
Hi,

I just join this pool like 2 hours ago and when I go to users and enter my address it show error stating to wait 1 hour at least and has been 2, any suggestions?

thanks

Elias

Address?
Worker Name?

The miners are mining and all of them have password 1 but when I search my bitcoin address on users not found?

How long it usually takes when you just start ?

thanks
Hi,

thanks

Elias

Address?
Worker Name?
Activity: 57
Hi,

thanks

Elias
I sent you my address.  I'm sure there is an explanation, I'm just not able to figure out what it is Smiley

Probably records aren't updated, or coins are stuck due to exchange problems.
I contacted Terk, I'll let you know once he responds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I sent you my address.  I'm sure there is an explanation, I'm just not able to figure out what it is Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: