Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 103. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Yes, all these temporary restraints are just a matter of time, all the coins always follow the movement of bitcoin. So BANKERA, too, will fall if bitcoin falls.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Why this coin not follow up when bitcoin pump? What is plan team to make people interest buy ? I'm dissapointed about this coin price very fall and make me poor

Since 17th of August BNK/BTC jumped from 0.00000042 to 0.00000052, which is about 24%

Bankera entered markets with the price 0.0000014 BTC, so current BNK price fall is less than 3 times.
Go and check other ICOs successfully ended in 2018, most of which are 5-10 times down, and learn what is "coin price very fall". Wink

considering other alts, bankera held way better.
Activity: 93
but please bankera ... with the problems that your investors are complaining about, first of all the card problems, listing on coinmarketcap, opening echange delay and you think about introducing us the design Huh The more you make these moves the less people take you seriously, I am among those who would like to implement my positions because the project if you commit yourself is achievable, but this is not good for nothing ..
 Embarrassed Sad Undecided Angry

...stop crying and accept the fact they stole the investors money...now they are just playing around.  Grin Grin Grin

lol you're the one crying here.
Activity: 350
but please bankera ... with the problems that your investors are complaining about, first of all the card problems, listing on coinmarketcap, opening echange delay and you think about introducing us the design Huh The more you make these moves the less people take you seriously, I am among those who would like to implement my positions because the project if you commit yourself is achievable, but this is not good for nothing ..

...stop crying and accept the fact they stole the investors money...now they are just playing around.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10
More than $150milion dolar from ICO and list only in shit Hitbtc??? It is ridiculous.

The problem is no 150 raised, the problem is 150 milions stolen and no one in the Jail.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
More than $150milion dolar from ICO and list only in shit Hitbtc??? It is ridiculous.
BNK = TROLL, SCAM COIN Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Add Bankera to Bitmex lol thats the only way you can improve the price.

Although that is good suggestion but with current development and so many ongoing issues that is not not possible for this kind of project to get listed on that biggest exchange. Anyway this is big fun to see this suggestion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
In this “Meet the Team” interview, we talk to Paulius Slivinskas, Head of Design at Bankera and SpectroCoin, about his role leading the Design and UX/UI teams, and developing ideas into working, functional and user-friendly environments.
More info: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/03/meet-the-team-3-paulius-slivinskas/

Still no one of the BankScamers in jail
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Block chain technology in the financial banking development prospects are bright, BANKERA coin project ecosystem model is very good, worthy of investors to look forward to!
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Bankera need more vigorous to improve marketing, especially in the exchange of stock, it will attract a number of investors more, there are many projects out there competing to have vision and mission of larger, I am curious how the Bankera can survive from all that.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Before Bankera exchange be released it is very important BNK tobe listed in more exchanges too like Okex, Huobi, Binance.

with more then 150 milion dolar from ICO it must to be in more exchanges!!!

It is useless to spend even 1 penny to get listed on different exchanges, ICO investors gave money to build Bankera exchange and that's what the team is working on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There is a strong demand for the application of block chain technology in the financial industry. The technical strength of BANKERA project team is excellent and will develop well in the future.

Yes, it's like that. It is necessary to take into account a bad time on the market, which has its influence. I think that the project of the  BANKERA can increase the number of exchangers to become more popular and strong.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There is a strong demand for the application of block chain technology in the financial industry. The technical strength of BANKERA project team is excellent and will develop well in the future.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Add Bankera to Bitmex lol thats the only way you can improve the price.
Activity: 9
Activity: 460
Before Bankera exchange be released it is very important BNK tobe listed in more exchanges too like Okex, Huobi, Binance.

with more then 150 milion dolar from ICO it must to be in more exchanges!!!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

What we should remember is that many companies came out of the bubble and grew like never before.
According to tradingview.com, Amazon is a company who at the bottom of the bubble crashed from $113 to $5.
 We all know that it is now trading at $1,927. The cryptos that survive this winter could potentially see similar growth.

it would be super interesting to know now which coins will survive with a great project and get a good rate increase. who knows this before will be very rich in two years. but unfortunately we can only speculate which coins will rise well

Only coins whose owner is Thadeous. His post is the second from the top of the page, at least its what I saw before making mine. Thadeous was one of the innovators with a share of nebulous size that entitles him to the ruling position in the future-built network of bankera. Think about the power u can get when u belong to the elite circles of dumbkera society.
Jump to: