Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 102. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They charged EUR 0.012 in the initial price, very expensive for a circulation of more than 9.5bi coins.

Bankera team, are you happy with our money? More then 150mi dolars....

Most of the people (including me) believed the "statment" of free money in this case 30%, but than they throw their shitcoins on shitbtc and and sold and dropped everything. Scamkera it is over. 

lol, stop answering your own posts... Plus you never believed into this project, you have been here forever to spread FUD and negativity, anyone who would check all your posts on this topic will see it lol Wink

BTW you both are moving this topic and creating useless pages by repeating the same thing from last months. Although this is worse investment but it won't help the people to get their money back from the dev with just repeating the same words scam and stole the money. If anybody could take legal action than he must do this is way to get some relief.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
They charged EUR 0.012 in the initial price, very expensive for a circulation of more than 9.5bi coins.

Most of the people (including me) believed the "statment" of free money in this case 30%, but than they throw their shitcoins on shitbtc and and sold and dropped everything. Scamkera it is over. 

lol, stop answering your own posts... Plus you never believed into this project, you have been here forever to spread FUD and negativity, anyone who would check all your posts on this topic will see it lol Wink

The facts are the facts. They stole the money and now the are joking around.
Activity: 93

Good job Bankera team, you burn our money.

They did not burn it, they stole it. This is called robbery at the middle of the day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yes, I have invested in BNK, but now I can see... big shitcoin. No cards, no exchanges, no good updates, no good exchanges list. With more then 150 milion dolar rechead during ICO and they list BNK in shit hitbtc.

It is ridiculous. BNK going to $0,001 and after $0,0001
I agree with you that the development is too slow. I thought that everything would be fine here. But this is not the only project that makes me sad. Do you know a lot of projects that are successful in the production of plastic cards, and work fine? It seems to me that due to the active involvement of various regulators, all projects of this subject are sitting in a puddle today.
Activity: 59
I feel sorry for those that invested alot in BNK. There really should be regulations about icos so that wont happen again.

I invested really small amount so i dont really care where BNK goes, but lets face it: its a scam
Moris1987, using multiple accounts will not add credit to what you say.

Nobody hides the fact that Bankera's team is late on their roadmap, but we still get the weekly payouts, and Bankera's token still follows uptrends and downtrends, which makes it great to trade and make money out of it.

Yes, this is not the initial purpose of the coin, but if you can not "surf the wave", in other terms ADAPT, you will never make money. I did make great money on BNK by just trading it, and constantly investing my weekly payouts back into BNK.

Activity: 10
I would like to be the first to laugh at moris1987, I would like to tell him many bad things, but the more time passes and the more he is to convene me! Unbelievable! they had made one noteworthy move, at least one, not even half a move. Team Bankera, if you beat us a shot !! I know that there is and read our comments but only respond with superficial information ..
Indeed I'm noticing that often writes moris1987 after all appear together two or three consecutive messages with short comments and always the same as: "bankera is great project and future will bring us great gains"

I really do not understand who the troll      Grin Huh Grin Huh Sad
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Good job Bankera team, you burn our money.
Yes, I have invested in BNK, but now I can see... big shitcoin. No cards, no exchanges, no good updates, no good exchanges list. With more then 150 milion dolar rechead during ICO and they list BNK in shit hitbtc.

It is ridiculous. BNK going to $0,001 and after $0,0001
I think that the BNK team and serious investors quietly bought BNK zeton at current prices. This is a business. In my opinion.

The only currency which is worth to buy and is useful is XMR - Monero. BNK has literally no value and all know it is a scam.

When someone tells you that there is only one cryptocurrency to buy on the whole market, you can instantly say he knows nothing about cryptocurrencies. As usual you raise your level of dumbness lol

And scam coin BNK is worth for what? Are there still people thinking those people are actually doing something?
I think that the BNK team and serious investors quietly bought BNK zeton at current prices. This is a business. In my opinion.

The only currency which is worth to buy and is useful is XMR - Monero. BNK has literally no value and all know it is a scam.

When someone tells you that there is only one cryptocurrency to buy on the whole market, you can instantly say he knows nothing about cryptocurrencies. As usual you raise your level of dumbness lol
Activity: 188
Merit: 21

Are you going out again, lier?  Grin

Activity: 39
Yes, all these temporary restraints are just a matter of time, all the coins always follow the movement of bitcoin. So BANKERA, too, will fall if bitcoin falls.

Indeed in current scenario all markets are following the trend of BTC price movement but imagine how big amount they raised and look over the exchanges where it is trading right now. This is totally opposite what the team is claiming they should spend some funds to make it list on user friendly exchanges.

There is no team, just stolen money...this shic/scam coin goes on 0.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Yes, all these temporary restraints are just a matter of time, all the coins always follow the movement of bitcoin. So BANKERA, too, will fall if bitcoin falls.

Indeed in current scenario all markets are following the trend of BTC price movement but imagine how big amount they raised and look over the exchanges where it is trading right now. This is totally opposite what the team is claiming they should spend some funds to make it list on user friendly exchanges.
Activity: 123
Why this coin not follow up when bitcoin pump? What is plan team to make people interest buy ? I'm dissapointed about this coin price very fall and make me poor

Since 17th of August BNK/BTC jumped from 0.00000042 to 0.00000052, which is about 24%

Bankera entered markets with the price 0.0000014 BTC, so current BNK price fall is less than 3 times.
Go and check other ICOs successfully ended in 2018, most of which are 5-10 times down, and learn what is "coin price very fall". Wink

considering other alts, bankera held way better.
for the present condition we must be patient. Not only does Bankera experience a decline, almost all other coins also experience this. buying and storing Bankera coins is great for current conditions. I am sure the bankera coin will experience an increase next month.
Jump to: