Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 136. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Why is bankera paying you publishing this retarded coments? I mean it is obvious they dont habe nothing just army of shilers saying: You Are bad ans bankera is the Best. Retards, statt puting facts on The table.

Fact : You're alone and useless

Tomorrow bankera exhange will be ready! ! !We hardly wait

And again you're alone Smiley
Activity: 350
Why is bankera paying you publishing this retarded coments? I mean it is obvious they dont habe nothing just army of shilers saying: You Are bad ans bankera is the Best. Retards, statt puting facts on The table.

Tomorrow bankera exhange will be ready! ! !We hardly wait

Activity: 110
The whole idea is kinda strange, cannot see the whole picture after reading the basics. Maybe its just me though..
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Guys if you keep throwing peanuts, the monkey will never leave here, leave it and let's wait for it to go somewhere else to play the fool.

wise words! kudos

+1

I have made some stupid decisions two of them were investing into shitcoins like Bankera and Bitcoinprivate.

People lost so much money on both of them. They were buying zcl at 100+USD now it is just 10usd. Rhett also made a good show, but I admit Bankera's scamers were better.
Once again:

1. No product,
2. Dumping of the coins on shitbtc,
3. No transparency,

Stolen 150m of usd? Yes.

This has been repeated so many times into this topic but it looking you are on a mission to make aware newcomers to don't invest into this project. I think we should give some time to dev to deliver a working product.

Till now nothing has been made. So it is a good thing to warn newcomers wanting to invest into this SCAM.

Quit acting like a f***** white knight, you are just a piece of sh*t. Even before the ico ended you already were spitting your poison here. You are just a mentally challenged dude that has nothing else to do.

You are talking to cryptocurrencies investors, not teddy bear lovers. Everyone can make their own decision without having to be "helped" by a noob like you lol. And trust me, you definitely do not belong to the same world as us here.
Once again:

1. No product,
3. No transparency,

Stolen 150m of usd? Yes.

This has been repeated so many times into this topic but it looking you are on a mission to make aware newcomers to don't invest into this project. I think we should give some time to dev to deliver a working product.

Till now nothing has been made. So it is a good thing to warn newcomers wanting to invest into this SCAM.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Once again:

1. No product,
3. No transparency,

Stolen 150m of usd? Yes.

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Guys if you keep throwing peanuts, the monkey will never leave here, leave it and let's wait for it to go somewhere else to play the fool.

wise words! kudos
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
It is no bad idea, but I think to make it come be true in the future you have to do so many thing. Go ahead and make it success
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
https://www.startuplithuania.com/news/spectrocoin-100k-clients-and-yet-pivoting-with-a-new-project/

Spectrocoin , SpectroFinance UAB, Bankera, Pervesk = 1 company

"Meet SpectroCoin, a company developing bitcoin exchange, wallet, payment processor and a bitcoin debit card. Its CEO Vytautas Karalevičius suggests their main product in doing really well with 100K clients and 500 new registrations per day, and yet SpectroCoin is working on a pivot project – Pervesk.lt – that should make them a player in the traditional payments ecosystem."

"So what’s next then? 🙂

Vytautas:  While Pervesk.lt is more a pivot project for us to gain more experience and tailor our product in traditional payments ecosystem, our long-term goal is to build an ecosystem to facilitate payments without relaying on counterparties (to have more transactions inhouse) for Europe. To achieve this goal we are going to work hard to onboard individuals as well as businesses to use Pervesk.lt in Lithuanian market as well as analogous projects in the international market."

Hello,

As we said before, they are different companies, with different goals. Bankera, SpectroCoin and Pervesk belong to the same group of companies owned by Mantas, Justas and Vytautas. Such corporate structure allows the founding team to separate risks associated with virtual currencies from regulated entities; hence, to be fully compliant with legal requirements and at the same time offer the best services to the clients with minimal reliance on 3rd party service providers.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Really like the project. Excellent team, developers take care of their project and users. Very promising directions for the platform, I hope that the implementation will not disappoint. In the future, we can get a very solid project.The very user-friendly interface of the site, there is the choice of language, it is clear that the developers paid due attention and are engaged in the development of the project. Probably the only project in the success of which I sincerely believe, I'm sick and worried about him as my own.
Activity: 22
https://www.startuplithuania.com/news/spectrocoin-100k-clients-and-yet-pivoting-with-a-new-project/

Spectrocoin , SpectroFinance UAB, Bankera, Pervesk = 1 company

"Meet SpectroCoin, a company developing bitcoin exchange, wallet, payment processor and a bitcoin debit card. Its CEO Vytautas Karalevičius suggests their main product in doing really well with 100K clients and 500 new registrations per day, and yet SpectroCoin is working on a pivot project – Pervesk.lt – that should make them a player in the traditional payments ecosystem."

"So what’s next then? 🙂

Vytautas:  While Pervesk.lt is more a pivot project for us to gain more experience and tailor our product in traditional payments ecosystem, our long-term goal is to build an ecosystem to facilitate payments without relaying on counterparties (to have more transactions inhouse) for Europe. To achieve this goal we are going to work hard to onboard individuals as well as businesses to use Pervesk.lt in Lithuanian market as well as analogous projects in the international market."

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Once again:

1. No product,
3. No transparency,

Stolen 150m of usd? Yes.

Activity: 22
Right, lets start posting some facts here:

UAB Spectro Finance --> Spectrocoin --> Bankera
https://www.lb.lt/en/sfi-financial-market-participants/uab-spectro-finance#item-activities
Company code: 303008845

The above link is from the official pages of the bank of lithania, as you can see it is a registered business and is recognized by a government entity. You can search the company code online for more information on your own. It also has their address to the main office in Lithania

Are they busy? Yes:

https://www.118.lt/imones/spectro-finance-uab/8328981/darbo-skelbimai

This link can be translated and is recent job postings for spectrocoin/bankera/spectro finance as you can see they are constantly hiring

Here is something form the financial conduct authority in the UK:

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000m4IZ5AAM

To show how active they are with the government:

https://www.lb.lt/en/news/eight-teams-to-participate-at-the-bank-of-lithuania-hackathon

Spectrocoin is one of the participants.

ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE LAZY FOOLS THAT CANT SCROLL BACK TO READ
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
4 days to bankera exchange, cant wait  Grin
I don't think it will be launched in 4 days, their is some communication where a delay was announced but whichever happens, it will finally launch, and we shall be proud of it.

Hi, Thank you for your support!

We plan to have Bankera’s exchange live in several months. As in cryptocurrency businesses security and stability come first, we have to be extremely confident about it before going live, which is why the platform development is taking longer than expected. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/

in several months? that's a joke! i now also think it's scam. everyone should sell their token as soon as possible before the team is gone with the money. it takes too long. the team consists only of amateurs

maybe Moris is right after all but the token is almost worthless today  Angry

If I'm going to lose some money I may as well have some fun doing it  Wink

Moris may be right after all but he's still a rube after all  Cheesy
I was a project called pioneershares in 2015, they promised  to start their exchange very soon, guess what it launched this week, but we are still there, am not saying bankera exchange should delay, but a little time may not hurt too much.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
4 days to bankera exchange, cant wait  Grin
I don't think it will be launched in 4 days, their is some communication where a delay was announced but whichever happens, it will finally launch, and we shall be proud of it.

Hi, Thank you for your support!

We plan to have Bankera’s exchange live in several months. As in cryptocurrency businesses security and stability come first, we have to be extremely confident about it before going live, which is why the platform development is taking longer than expected. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/

in several months? that's a joke! i now also think it's scam. everyone should sell their token as soon as possible before the team is gone with the money. it takes too long. the team consists only of amateurs

maybe Moris is right after all but the token is almost worthless today  Angry

I don't understand how "everyone selling their tokens would affect the team going away with the money" since the Bankera team finished the ICO and raised the money some months ago. That can just help people hoping to buy them at the lowest price possible.
Jump to: