Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 137. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
4 days to bankera exchange, cant wait  Grin
I don't think it will be launched in 4 days, their is some communication where a delay was announced but whichever happens, it will finally launch, and we shall be proud of it.

Hi, Thank you for your support!

We plan to have Bankera’s exchange live in several months. As in cryptocurrency businesses security and stability come first, we have to be extremely confident about it before going live, which is why the platform development is taking longer than expected. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/

in several months? that's a joke! i now also think it's scam. everyone should sell their token as soon as possible before the team is gone with the money. it takes too long. the team consists only of amateurs

maybe Moris is right after all but the token is almost worthless today  Angry

If I'm going to lose some money I may as well have some fun doing it  Wink

Moris may be right after all but he's still a rube after all  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Are your tokens of Bankera on exchanges yet?

Hi,
BNK is listed on HitBTC. It will be listed on SpectroCoin as well, where you will be able to very easily trade BNKs.
Other external exchanges are not out of question and we are in talks with some of them, however, our core focus is on Bankera's own exchange, where users will have excellent trading conditions with regards to fees and currency pairs.
I stay tuned to your publishing waiting for the day that Bankera is on these externals exchanges then

Who will take this shitcoin? They barely move them to shitBtc to dump their coins.  Don't be a bag holder and sell what is left out of this scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Are your tokens of Bankera on exchanges yet?

Hi,
BNK is listed on HitBTC. It will be listed on SpectroCoin as well, where you will be able to very easily trade BNKs.
Other external exchanges are not out of question and we are in talks with some of them, however, our core focus is on Bankera's own exchange, where users will have excellent trading conditions with regards to fees and currency pairs.
I stay tuned to your publishing waiting for the day that Bankera is on these externals exchanges then
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I don't think it will be launched in 4 days, their is some communication where a delay was announced but whichever happens, it will finally launch, and we shall be proud of it.

We plan to have Bankera’s exchange live in several months. As in cryptocurrency businesses security and stability come first, we have to be extremely confident about it before going live, which is why the platform development is taking longer than expected. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/

in several months? that's a joke! i now also think it's scam. everyone should sell their token as soon as possible before the team is gone with the money. it takes too long. the team consists only of amateurs

maybe Moris is right after all but the token is almost worthless today  Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

So no bankera exchange? No plastic cards?  Grin Yeah, 150 milions is really not a huge sum Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
4 days to bankera exchange, cant wait  Grin

do your work properly and ignore the wankers
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

This coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-coin/ is like 383 before Bankera SCAM. ahahaha laughing so hard!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
if they said it is going to be q2 it is not necessarily meen that the will make a move on 1st of july.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I like this project, I really believe in it, and I think that it will become very successful.  I will recommend this project to my friends.
They promised in q2! ! !4 days only
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
ONLY 4 DAYS. We all wait hard for this moment!
Activity: 4
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
BNK in BINANCE soon, hold. BNK to the moon.
we just need to be patient with bankera and once the project starts moving foward and develop to its original plan, we shall shoot, more exchanges will yarn to list bankera.

Stop making FOMO. They had one year and 150m of usd. They were not able to do 0 what they promised, even plastic cards are not been put out.
i do not need to know a word from you, they 150 million, so now who has it, is it you or they still have it, did you promise anything for the past year, no, i think bankera did, so i will wait on then and encourage them to do things fast but not discourage them.
Activity: 93
BNK in BINANCE soon, hold. BNK to the moon.
we just need to be patient with bankera and once the project starts moving foward and develop to its original plan, we shall shoot, more exchanges will yarn to list bankera.

Stop making FOMO. They had one year and 150m of usd. They were not able to do 0 what they promised, even plastic cards are not been put out.

You still do not understand that having plastic cards is easy, but WORKING PLASTIC CARDS is something way more difficult. They depend of the laws and they are trying to be international laws friendly, this task takes time, but it is way over your comprehension level. You can cry as long as you want, even if you had that card you are craving for, you would not be able to spend anything because you don't have any Bankera, and you certainely do not have money neither Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Finally wait until the specific time, I would like to ask what platform transactions?

I'm not sure what you're asking but the tokens are coded on ERC223 standards on Ethereum blockchain.

"Now that the Bankera ERC223 source code is finalized, our developer team will shift their focus to supporting BNK tokens as NEM Mosaics. Our BNK token stands out from the rest as it is not only designed to support the possibility to claim weekly commission funds, but also to operate on two different blockchains. In the future, BNK token holders will be able to switch between blockchain technologies and thus choose which cryptocurrency to receive their revenue share in: Ether or XEM."

Exchanges that accept BNK deposits are: Spectrocoin and HitBTC as of today.
Activity: 49

Finally wait until the specific time, I would like to ask what platform transactions?
Jump to: