Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 186. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Releasing BNK on exchanges in the current market conditions will only lead to massive dumps. Be careful what you wish for  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We are still doing the final tests regarding the BNK withdraw and we will announce it when they are finished. Wait for official news or you might risk losing your BNKs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What can you say about https://www.revolut.com?
Can he make a strong competition with Bankera?

Bankera is dead, they didn't even issued cards. They cannot compete against company/businesses you put the link.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
What can you say about https://www.revolut.com?
Can he make a strong competition with Bankera?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Bankera is not traded anywhere yet.

I've seen people posting pictures of exchanges where fake bankera tokens are sold for dirt cheap.
The tokens are %100 fake. REAL BNK holders will not be able to trade the coins until released on hitbtc.
The price will most probably not be lower than the ICO price. Instead, It will hopefully be a lot higher.
ALL the BNK contract adresses you see are fraudulent. Do not buy from shitty sites unidentified by the Bankera team such as etherdelta and forkdelta, you will be scammed.
There is a lot of FUD going on, hold on and don't panic.

Fake contract adresses I've identified so far:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3884eb0ae2a04bce65b5b0ca9c1bd069cbd52c66#balances
https://etherscan.io/token/0xfa40cc0c0cedae846846f4465f0a2f4164819388
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc80c5e40220172b36adee2c951f26f2a577810c5
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Can BNK be sold on HitBTC now?

Not yet.
according to the team before end of Q2.
Activity: 11
I see that BNK token can be transfered from the spectrocoin account. What is the right contract address for BNK tokens ?
I did the test and the BNK moves smoothly to your ETH address. Transfer fee was moderate with a smart level for GWEI (slightly higher than the average to ensure quick transaction, but not too high to just waste gas fees) and they only took the needed amount for GAS from the ETH balance in your Spectre account (excess was refunded). The correct contract address for the BNK ERC20 token is https://etherscan.io/token/0xc80c5e40220172b36adee2c951f26f2a577810c5 (There you can see that only 95 ETH address currently hold BNK tokens, so all still quite new)
I was however not able to transfer the BNK tokens into the Etherdelta smart contract (transaction failed). Otherwise BNK tokens could already be traded at any decentralized exchange that allows address-trading.
Anyway, whoever is eager to hold the tokens in their own ETH address for safety reasons or whatever could do so now.
Activity: 33
Can BNK be sold on HitBTC now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I advise everyone to wait when it will be possible to trade on Spectrocoin. Don't send any BNK to Hitbtc. A lot of people have problems with that exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2556342.200

I will keep the token on. I think if the project starts properly, the course will also rise sharply. Anyone who sells today will get very angry later. I am convinced of that
Activity: 1
I advise everyone to wait when it will be possible to trade on Spectrocoin. Don't send any BNK to Hitbtc. A lot of people have problems with that exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2556342.200
Activity: 33
I got 32,346 BNK for sale if anyone is interested. PM me.

I've noticed a new feature on Spectrocoin, instead of Buy/Sell we now have Send/Receive. So I guess I could send it to someone?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I still have an optimistic view on the bankera. June is coming, we will have a definite answer.
I still hold my share of the spectro. Some of my friends have sold their account at ICO prices. About 15 million BKN have changed owners in the last 2 months. lol  Grin

That's a great news it means many weak hands are out of BNK even before it hitting the market, they will be the ones to buy back way higher than ICO price.  Wink
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
I still have an optimistic view on the bankera. June is coming, we will have a definite answer.
I still hold my share of the spectro. Some of my friends have sold their account at ICO prices. About 15 million BKN have changed owners in the last 2 months. lol  Grin

How did you trade the BNK already? By selling the whole spectro acc?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
A little FUD never killed nobody, so we gon’ dance until we pump   Wink
A little FUD never killed nobody, right here right now’s all we got!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
That's a good article. but when does the project start? There is no date. Slowly you get impatient. Q2 is over soon and there is no announcement. Only something old from 17 may. It has to start slowly now. otherwise other projects will be faster and bankera will be the loser

You people really sound like a broken record. Q2 is ending on 30 June 2018 if you aren't able to count, there are another 37 days before start complaining...
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Why bankera not on major exchanges? I see it is still under crowdfunding or what? the owner has long pending scam accusations and he dont cares to even respond on it.

Hi,

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions.

Regarding exchanges, our primary focus for BNK trading is for it to be traded in our own exchange. This is the advantage that very few other projects can offer. This way we will be able to give our clients excellent trading conditions, as we work hand in hand to fulfill the needs of our community and to offer benefits for BNK tokens - no exchange fees for pairs that include BNK and a wide selection of exchange pairs, both with other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. Building an exchange was one of the key milestones in our roadmap and we have big plans and capabilities to deliver it.

Our clients have asked for BNK to be listed on external exchanges as well. The agreement with HitBTC will give that opportunity. Other exchanges are not out of question but, as mentioned, the focus is on making trading BNK on Bankera’s exchange an excellent prime choice.

You may find the latest news in our blog post here: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/

That's a good article. but when does the project start? There is no date. Slowly you get impatient. Q2 is over soon and there is no announcement. Only something old from 17 may. It has to start slowly now. otherwise other projects will be faster and bankera will be the loser
In the last blog post from the team,  they said we shall be able to move bankera to own wallets if we don't wish to keep it at spc, I think we wait on it, but I know this project is gonna explode after own exchange release.

Whats max total supply again of BNK?

Hello,
Please check this blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Why bankera not on major exchanges? I see it is still under crowdfunding or what? the owner has long pending scam accusations and he dont cares to even respond on it.

Hi,

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions.

Regarding exchanges, our primary focus for BNK trading is for it to be traded in our own exchange. This is the advantage that very few other projects can offer. This way we will be able to give our clients excellent trading conditions, as we work hand in hand to fulfill the needs of our community and to offer benefits for BNK tokens - no exchange fees for pairs that include BNK and a wide selection of exchange pairs, both with other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. Building an exchange was one of the key milestones in our roadmap and we have big plans and capabilities to deliver it.

Our clients have asked for BNK to be listed on external exchanges as well. The agreement with HitBTC will give that opportunity. Other exchanges are not out of question but, as mentioned, the focus is on making trading BNK on Bankera’s exchange an excellent prime choice.

You may find the latest news in our blog post here: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/

In the last blog post from the team,  they said we shall be able to move bankera to own wallets if we don't wish to keep it at spc, I think we wait on it, but I know this project is gonna explode after own exchange release.

Whats max total supply again of BNK?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Hi,

Activity: 350
Well, this is a great project, Cryptobank I love to see how fast this market is evolving! I hope that soon the people leave the old monetary system and enter the new era of money controlled by the people and not by few individuals

Nothing has been done yet.
Jump to: