Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 185. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I see today a lot of people offer their bankers for sale, whether they are less confident about the price of the future bankera or they are in dire need of money. Clearly for now we can get the BNK below the price of ICO
Most likely it is simply more profitable to buy. Because the price is lower than on official sales. The main thing is that they were not scammers.

Trust me when the trading starts this coin will drop so dip that hurts.

Do you ever get tired from yourself, with all that garbage comming out of your mouth??

Two options..

1. even you have invested in other project, and now see Bankera as a threat.

2. You want to buy cheap BNK when they hit the exchange.

Because if you have no what so ever interest in Bankera, then you wouldn’t  use so much energy on this, and just don’t care...

Of course there is option 3. - That you are a no life retard.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
you unlocked our token !!!!! so when we are going to trade it HuhHuhHuh?
there no more shit testing or auditing why is the delay again HuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
ERC 23 Tokens ? Why ? Is any exchange accepting ERC 23 tokens? Why did that motherfuckers created ERC 23 instead of ERC 20 ?
Activity: 350
I see today a lot of people offer their bankers for sale, whether they are less confident about the price of the future bankera or they are in dire need of money. Clearly for now we can get the BNK below the price of ICO
Most likely it is simply more profitable to buy. Because the price is lower than on official sales. The main thing is that they were not scammers.

Trust me when the trading starts this coin will drop so dip that hurts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Guys you can make FUD here but the truth is they missed the train. There is no advertising like Bankera doesn't exist. And you guys really thinks they are doing their best? LOL. Every idiot can make a blog and put articles there. Who cares.
Scamers should be put in prison. They deliberately put tokens on Hitbtc just to sink down the price.

Not to mention we are already waiting for 6 months just to SEE this stupid decision from bankera team. Anyone who thinks that even after few months price will go up is literally retarded. This was full SCAM project.  O where are the physical cards? Still in the offices of Bankera? "Bankera delivers not not speculate" or how is the saying goes? lol. Just put the tokens out and finish the agony.

Every idiot can post "smart" reviews here.
But the point is that only time will tell who is right.  Wink
Guys you can make FUD here but the truth is they missed the train. There is no advertising like Bankera doesn't exist. And you guys really thinks they are doing their best? LOL. Every idiot can make a blog and put articles there. Who cares.
Scamers should be put in prison. They deliberately put tokens on Hitbtc just to sink down the price.

Not to mention we are already waiting for 6 months just to SEE this stupid decision from bankera team. Anyone who thinks that even after few months price will go up is literally retarded. This was full SCAM project.  O where are the physical cards? Still in the offices of Bankera? "Bankera delivers not not speculate" or how is the saying goes? lol. Just put the tokens out and finish the agony.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
Send me a PM if you are interested in selling your BNK. I see no reason to doubt the Bankera team. They maintain good contact and keep us in the loop regarding updates  Smiley

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Merit: 500
Anyone has the same error when trying to deposit BNK to etherdelta?

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1e88d3f90dbb2cb20aeb5d2025ca18f28f4e1819f3e11632e1ed4f8706efaa9c

Help appreciated!
it is an erc223 token, it might be hard to trade on contract based exchanges, read more here, https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7rrgge/erc223_tokens_tradable/

edit, maybe wait untill ED lists it officially, then the ED contract address can expect deposits for BNK
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Anyone has the same error when trying to deposit BNK to etherdelta?

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1e88d3f90dbb2cb20aeb5d2025ca18f28f4e1819f3e11632e1ed4f8706efaa9c

Help appreciated!
Hura, we are now able to move those worthless tokens around. And when they come to Hitbtc the price will sink so deep that will hurts. Why? They have no value. It is pure purpose of those scamers to put them first on Hitbtc and not first open their platform and start trading on SPC and Bankera for which BNK coins were meant to be. The scam of the century. Even better than the Rhett one.

Should we cry or laugh Bankera team?
we have been here for so long, we know how speculations happen, course a panic and let holders dump and buy cheat, then hold for some moths and sell high, you can only manipulate new people in crypto, not investors like me.
Hura, we are now able to move those worthless tokens around. And when they come to Hitbtc the price will sink so deep that will hurts. Why? They have no value. It is pure purpose of those scamers to put them first on Hitbtc and not first open their platform and start trading on SPC and Bankera for which BNK coins were meant to be. The scam of the century. Even better than the Rhett one.

Should we cry or laugh Bankera team?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Today is an exciting day for Bankera and its community. After multiple audits to ensure the security of the BNK smart contract, Banker token owners are able to withdraw their BNKs to external wallets if they wish to. Check our blog to learn the details: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/25/now-you-can-withdraw-your-bnk-tokens/.

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
What can you say about https://www.revolut.com?
Can he make a strong competition with Bankera?
its cool, but bankera will do well, its just a matter of time, in less than two weeks time i expect at-least some bit of announcement from the team, yes the bnk can move from spc to eth address, but it better to wait for the official announcement, bnk is still in its roadmap.

VISA just announced cooperation with CRPT and cards will be provided. Bankera is SCAM and dead project. Even if they start tomorrow the competition has left Bankero moon miles behind. BNK value 0.00005

do you have some to sell? i will buy all from you at 0.00005.
its cool, but bankera will do well, its just a matter of time, in less than two weeks time i expect at-least some bit of announcement from the team, yes the bnk can move from spc to eth address, but it better to wait for the official announcement, bnk is still in its roadmap.

VISA just announced cooperation with CRPT and cards will be provided. Bankera is SCAM and dead project. Even if they start tomorrow the competition has left Bankero moon miles behind. BNK value 0.00005
Activity: 28
Integration of more technology into banking sector will definitely boost the economy and it is what Bankera is exactly trying to accomplish. Kudos!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Unfortunately no exact dates are written. it always means only: Soon ...... but that is no longer enough. you should slowly announce accurate data. there is so much scam in crypto that i think if not soon an official announcement comes our investment is lost.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@Wekkel I agree with you, it can be dangerous to go out to the market now and more considering the total supply, but at some point the project has to go to the market.
Jump to: