Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 188. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Bankera ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/bankera

This site is irrelevant:)
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
2 weeks is not that long
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Yes. I can confirm it. !! The 37th week net transactional revenue share has been paid! when I log in I see ETH in the dashboard. So far all payouts have arrived with me. so far everything is ok

Me too. So far, so good!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Two weeks to go hopefully we will see a lot of positive activty..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
What will make Bankera different from the traditional banks is the use of technology? The traditional banks are not implementing new technologies despite having funds.
Activity: 50
this is scam bla bla bla , yes , ok thanks , but i not sell.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Yes. I can confirm it. !! The 37th week net transactional revenue share has been paid! when I log in I see ETH in the dashboard. So far all payouts have arrived with me. so far everything is ok

Just a short question. How much did you invest in ETH and how much are they paying you monthly (Approximately) ?

Theres no money to be made in the revenue share. I've got a little more then 4.5k usd and I get around 0.000435592218124653 ETH every week. Which is pennies. LOL.

If i had 4.5k usd in DMD coin I would be getting a way better return with their POS percentage of 25% for a comparison.

So you are getting 1 dollar a month ? If that dudes will not list their token on exchanges you have to wait around 15 years to return your investment. I was saying from very beginning that this project smells like a scam.
copper member
Activity: 91
The revenue share will rise if the exchange is live... right now there is limited trading on bankera, so we’ll have to wait a few weeks at least to see the potential!

Just a short question. How much did you invest in ETH and how much are they paying you monthly (Approximately) ?

Theres no money to be made in the revenue share. I've got a little more then 4.5k usd and I get around 0.000435592218124653 ETH every week. Which is pennies. LOL.

If i had 4.5k usd in DMD coin I would be getting a way better return with their POS percentage of 25% for a comparison.

Alaso KYC, BNB, NEBL are giving better shares. This is nothing.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13

The problem which I see is the competition. Binance is working with full speed, already established and Bankera has nothing no advertisement just promise.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Man i am on this thing from the first day of the pre ico. One of the only icos i am waiting so long to get my tokens and to get listed on an exchange.
I almost forget I had invested in it Smiley)))
Will soon see how the market will react to its listing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/the-37th-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

You can find the statics of this weekly revenue shares which is really low as compare with investment amount but something is better than nothing. I hope in coming days this project will move to better position when people will be take withdraw from this platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Do we know the exact date of the hitBTC listing? Or at least an approximate period of listing there?
Why is hitBTC the first exchange that bankera will be listed on? Seems like there are strategically better exchange options around
for starting a market, especially for the ICO that raised so much money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
The 37th week net transactional revenue share has been paid!

Yesterday, the 37th net transactional revenue share was distributed to all Banker (BNK) token holders. To check your commission, click on your SpectroCoin ETH wallet once you log in to your account.

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Within two weeks, contributors will be able to withdraw and deposit their tokens from/to ERC20 and ERC223 compatible wallets.

About time. It's going to be a hard choice on whether or not to sell this token. The first few days will see a pump just like with any newly released token so I may sell what I've got for a profit and then buy back when it goes down again. We will see. Regardless I'm happy it's finally coming into fruition.

I don't think the price will go down a lot as the were no big bounty distribution like for other projects, and usually bounty hunters do dumping as soon as possible.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Bankera is a great project, am only waiting to test the bankera exchange, I think it's gonna be overwhelming,  and I believe it will be the top 20 exchanges very fast.
Jump to: