Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 189. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Within two weeks, contributors will be able to withdraw and deposit their tokens from/to ERC20 and ERC223 compatible wallets.

About time. It's going to be a hard choice on whether or not to sell this token. The first few days will see a pump just like with any newly released token so I may sell what I've got for a profit and then buy back when it goes down again. We will see. Regardless I'm happy it's finally coming into fruition.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency trader
good news for bankera
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I have heard the ran away with the money.
Well, duh, Morris, of course you've heard that. You're the one who's been shouting it since you arrived here. It's the voices in your head you're hearing... Enough with the hate-filled rantings, let Bankera get on with their work.

They took a loong time...never ending project.

Audits of the BNK smart contract are done! The next steps are covered in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/. Spread the good news around!

Here is something new from the Bankera team, no comment now? Only 2 weeks and you will be able to dump your BNK tokens and move on.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Any possibility I can recover my account? I'm hoping that perhaps you have improved the platform to allow for this?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Within two weeks, contributors will be able to withdraw and deposit their tokens from/to ERC20 and ERC223 compatible wallets.

that's a good news, HitBTC also in June so just a few more to wait and we will see if BNK value will grow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bankera is best thing which can happen in ICO so it will give benifit to all
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Excellent work as an administrator! All is fair. It's very strange that there is no activity here, the project deserves it.

There will be a big activity. but only if the token is listed and the project started correctly !!Big news has to come  Wink
I really hope that's exactly how it will be. Because the activity of the project is needed.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Audits of the BNK smart contract are done! The next steps are covered in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/. Spread the good news around!

Activity: 59
Dear Bankera, what influence does the bank that you have purchased have on the value of the tokens and do we also share in the bank's profit?
Activity: 350
Well, duh, Morris, of course you've heard that. You're the one who's been shouting it since you arrived here. It's the voices in your head you're hearing... Enough with the hate-filled rantings, let Bankera get on with their work.

They took a loong time...never ending project.
Activity: 9
Can we be as big as binance? speculative calculations.

Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm using the translator Smiley

Some thoughts, please correct me if I'm wrong. Binance announced a profit on q2 of $ 200M
Taking this value as a basis to calculate how much each bnk token yields quarterly.

Knowing that 20% of net profit will be divided among tokens holders then:
20% of 200M = 40M / 10,923,550,139b (total tokens bnk) = $ 0.0036618131 per token quarterly.

Multiply by the number of chips you have to know the quarterly reformer, in my opinion is a great return, of course this is all speculation, again if I wrote some nonsense correct me .
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
I have heard the ran away with the money. No updates, no news.

Hello,
You just need to scroll up a bit to see that our team has been constantly present in the thread. You can also visit our social media channels and blog for more information.

Well it would be retarded to fuck this up since people and the team could gain 1000x if the project will be viable! Will see what happens end of June.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i try to ask them in spectro about exchange, they said Q2 2018. its any one knows exactly date? its will be go live on big exchange or just spectro?

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. We will announce the dates when they are final.
You may find  the latest news in our blog post here:  https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/07/why-is-the-bnk-token-unique/ … … …

April-May or June. I'll be glad when this platform finally takes off. We've all waited a long time. I hope that on this day also the Cryptpo market shows green. This would of course be a great advantage for the listing and the right start of the project.
for a long time it is an understatement , hitbtc is a great exchange .

Hello,
You just need to scroll up a bit to see that our team has been constantly present in the thread. You can also visit our social media channels and blog for more information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Project looks good but will it be listed on cmc?

Yes, it will be on CoinMarketCap once BNKs are listed on exchanges.

It will be listed only when the daily trades will be $100000 and above for several days. Many ICO can't show this volume these days that's why they are not listed on CMC and have no visibility at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
i try to ask them in spectro about exchange, they said Q2 2018. its any one knows exactly date? its will be go live on big exchange or just spectro?

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. We will announce the dates when they are final.
You may find  the latest news in our blog post here:  https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/07/why-is-the-bnk-token-unique/ … … …

April-May or June. I'll be glad when this platform finally takes off. We've all waited a long time. I hope that on this day also the Cryptpo market shows green. This would of course be a great advantage for the listing and the right start of the project.

Jump to: