Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 190. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Project looks good but will it be listed on cmc?

Yes, it will be on CoinMarketCap once BNKs are listed on exchanges.
What are your plans, upcoming updates ?

Hi,
All updates will be announced once they are confirmed and finalized. You may find  the latest news in our blog post here:  https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/07/why-is-the-bnk-token-unique/ … … …
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
A bank of crypto... Good project
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i try to ask them in spectro about exchange, they said Q2 2018. its any one knows exactly date? its will be go live on big exchange or just spectro?
Activity: 350
Is May 15 still on track?

End of June. Probably this project will sink like a rock.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is May 15 still on track?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Excellent work as an administrator! All is fair. It's very strange that there is no activity here, the project deserves it.

There will be a big activity. but only if the token is listed and the project started correctly !!Big news has to come  Wink
Soon the growth will begin after May 15
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I asked CMC owner some months ago about another coin and he told me listing on Coinmarketcap happens when the token reach a trading volume of at least 50000 USD. The only thing to do is to wait for Bankera tokens to be freely tradeable then hope for a lot of interest from traders and speculators, which are the ones that create more volume on exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Excellent work as an administrator! All is fair. It's very strange that there is no activity here, the project deserves it.

There will be a big activity. but only if the token is listed and the project started correctly !!Big news has to come  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 45

Probably after BNK start trading on other exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
What are your plans, upcoming updates ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have a question. I used to get email everytime when transactional reveneue was paid, but for few months im not getting anything. I havent checked on my spectrocoin account if eth has been paid to me, but there was no notification about it?

However i participate in preico i dont have any hopes for gains in that BNK investment.

Hope im wrong and BNK will be succesful, bur really doibt for 10×gains

Thanks

Hi,
To check all your revenue shares, please click on your ETH wallet after you log in to your SpectroCoin account; you will see the transaction history, which includes your revenue shares.
Activity: 336
Interesting project. Which will be the first banks in the field of crypto-currency. I really want to look at their beta version of the project.
Activity: 182
I have a question. I used to get email everytime when transactional reveneue was paid, but for few months im not getting anything. I havent checked on my spectrocoin account if eth has been paid to me, but there was no notification about it?

However i participate in preico i dont have any hopes for gains in that BNK investment.

Thanks

Check your account - it's the only way you will know for sure. If you were getting it before I think you will continue to. Maybe your email decided it was spam as you kept on getting the same (very similar) message?
Activity: 59

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I am still waiting to sell my Tokens. Only good thing I invested little, but still want to get my money back and move on.

Do you think that Bankera is dead or why are you so negative about the project? It could get back on track and move forward.

It is already on track. It's already moving forward. Faster than you think.

That's nice.

How about enlightening the folks here with the information to verify that claim?

I guess you know how most people work on this forum? The claim is the verification in itself. Lovely place here Cheesy
Jump to: