Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 192. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Nexo is doing well. ico price 0.1 market price 0.37. Bankera will do even better. Do not press his link!
Activity: 350
https://nexo.io/?utm_source=CMC_970x90_HP&utm_campaign=Exchange&utm_content=v1

Bankera don't stand a chance to succeed...Just look at nexo. The team was sleeping too long. And also their tokens were to expensive at the very beginning they should be 0.00x for this huge amount.

Rip Bankera scamers.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Binance gathered 15milions and look how far they came. Here they gathered 100m € and nothing to show up. Yup it is officially: we have been riped off.

I should have read further down as you are now insulting yourself.  Your last comment called investors "greedy".  Does that therefore mean you are calling yourself "Greedy" or just pretending to be "one of us" to gain credibility or favor.

As mentioned earlier.  Please exit stage left and don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

NFI.

The word investor by itself implies that you put money to work to get even more back. Some people call that greed obviously Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
I am still waiting to sell my Tokens. Only good thing I invested little, but still want to get my money back and move on.

Do you think that Bankera is dead or why are you so negative about the project? It could get back on track and move forward.

It is already on track. It's already moving forward. Faster than you think.

That's nice.

How about enlightening the folks here with the information to verify that claim?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
I am still waiting to sell my Tokens. Only good thing I invested little, but still want to get my money back and move on.

Do you think that Bankera is dead or why are you so negative about the project? It could get back on track and move forward.

It is already on track. It's already moving forward. Faster than you think.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We are happy to announce that a new step has been reached and the BNK smart contract is now available for public testing by our contributors. So, let’s take a closer look at BNK tokens and this new step in our blog.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/07/why-is-the-bnk-token-unique/

I have some questions regarding the latest uodate. You wrote about irreversible decision to have tokens as ERC-20 or NEM tokens, but how it's gonna be on exchange than, imagine 1 trader has BNK as NEM token and he sold it on some exchange, 2-d trader bought this tokens and wants to withdraw it as ERC-20 tokens. Will it be possible ?

Hi,
All nem tokens will be collaterized by ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 350
Not really paid. I invested my money in BNK, however:

- no one answered on my answers,
- cards are still not here
And the last thing, there is no product yet...
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I don't believe they will actually launch anything. 100M of € is a lot of money, they will not bother with greedy investors of their scam project.

It's really great to see educated forumites willing to stick their neck out and warm others against the dangers of loosing their hard earned money to a scam project.  Thank you.  You must be greatly admired within your circle of influence.

On the surface, you seem like such a nice person but when communicating your warning, you not only cast dispersion's on the founders of Bankera but then you go on to call any current investors "Greedy".  If investors are all greedy, you obviously hold us in contempt. Apologies for using such a big word by the way.  In case you missed it, "contempt" means "the feeling that a person or a thing is worthless or beneath consideration.

If we are worthless or beneath your consideration, why go to the trouble of writing 100's of post's warning us not to invest.  You embarrass yourself with hypocrisy.

I'm sure you justify your pay check each week in whatever way you see fit.  I sincerely hope that paycheck allows you to sleep soundly at night.   

All the best with your next contract.  Your coat and jacket will be waiting for you by the door.

cheers
NFI.

You just need to click on Moris1987 profile and check the last posts, you will see how he is writing almost only on this thread almost daily. Probably obsessed by the Bankera team or simply a paid FUDer, most likely the latter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
We are happy to announce that a new step has been reached and the BNK smart contract is now available for public testing by our contributors. So, let’s take a closer look at BNK tokens and this new step in our blog.

I have some questions regarding the latest uodate. You wrote about irreversible decision to have tokens as ERC-20 or NEM tokens, but how it's gonna be on exchange than, imagine 1 trader has BNK as NEM token and he sold it on some exchange, 2-d trader bought this tokens and wants to withdraw it as ERC-20 tokens. Will it be possible ?
NFI
Activity: 19
Binance gathered 15milions and look how far they came. Here they gathered 100m € and nothing to show up. Yup it is officially: we have been riped off.

I should have read further down as you are now insulting yourself.  Your last comment called investors "greedy".  Does that therefore mean you are calling yourself "Greedy" or just pretending to be "one of us" to gain credibility or favor.

As mentioned earlier.  Please exit stage left and don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

NFI.
NFI
Activity: 19
I don't believe they will actually launch anything. 100M of € is a lot of money, they will not bother with greedy investors of their scam project.

It's really great to see educated forumites willing to stick their neck out and warm others against the dangers of loosing their hard earned money to a scam project.  Thank you.  You must be greatly admired within your circle of influence.

On the surface, you seem like such a nice person but when communicating your warning, you not only cast dispersion's on the founders of Bankera but then you go on to call any current investors "Greedy".  If investors are all greedy, you obviously hold us in contempt. Apologies for using such a big word by the way.  In case you missed it, "contempt" means "the feeling that a person or a thing is worthless or beneath consideration.

If we are worthless or beneath your consideration, why go to the trouble of writing 100's of post's warning us not to invest.  You embarrass yourself with hypocrisy.

I'm sure you justify your pay check each week in whatever way you see fit.  I sincerely hope that paycheck allows you to sleep soundly at night.   

All the best with your next contract.  Your coat and jacket will be waiting for you by the door.

cheers
NFI.
Activity: 10
i only want 50 cent price for token ,when bankera go to exchange...

sure, do not sell if price < 0.5 $
Activity: 73
i only want 50 cent price for token ,when bankera go to exchange...
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I have invested and still think that it is a top project. The investors will be very satisfied in a few months. I'm 100% convinced of that. The project will be a success. and I do not belong to the team. I'm just a normal investor

Bankera's exchange, to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, will offer a trading solution on the next-generation level for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens. The exchange will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees. Furthermore, to provide utility for BNK (Bankera tokens), the trading of all pairs including BNK will be free, i.e., it will be more cost efficient to buy BNK with BTC and then sell BNK for ETH, rather than buying ETH with BTC directly.

and if you want to work >>>>> https://careers.bankera.com/  Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Sounds like a solid update. All good things take time to ripe.

Solid update? Dude, I have the reasons to believe that you are a paid shill of bankera scammers, because that statement is nothing but another bullshit. Auditing smart contract? WOW... Any idiot who is familiar with ethereum platform can do that in couple of hours. This project is a scam, there are no more doubts about that.

have you invested in bankera ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Solid update? Dude, I have the reasons to believe that you are a paid shill of bankera scammers, because that statement is nothing but another bullshit. Auditing smart contract? WOW... Any idiot who is familiar with ethereum platform can do that in couple of hours. This project is a scam, there are no more doubts about that.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Jump to: