Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 195. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I don't like how the bankera team is keeping the community in the dark. Before, when the token sale was still live, We were getting constant updates on daily-weekly basis. Since the ICO ended, It's been a different story all together. To make matters worse, there's no Telegram discussion channel. Too bad.
@Bankera care to respond to this? I'm also curious why the company chooses to be so secretive on their progression. So far the biggest frustration of (early) investors has been the communication. At least a Telegram chat will offer a place where early investors can all come together and chat, under the moderating eye of Bankera employees. What drives a token or coin isn't just the idea, it's also the community backing it.

Hello,
All updates will be announced on our social media and blog.bankera.com once they are confirmed and finalized. Stay tuned to our communication channels.

Please keep up updating your blog as frequently as you did during ICO time, I'm sure you have something to share, being active will encourage everyone to trust Bankera and wait for upcoming exchange and banking licence.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
let them sell. we all need those weak hands

Come to think of it, you're right, weak hands are no good for this investment. Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I don't like how the bankera team is keeping the community in the dark. Before, when the token sale was still live, We were getting constant updates on daily-weekly basis. Since the ICO ended, It's been a different story all together. To make matters worse, there's no Telegram discussion channel. Too bad.
@Bankera care to respond to this? I'm also curious why the company chooses to be so secretive on their progression. So far the biggest frustration of (early) investors has been the communication. At least a Telegram chat will offer a place where early investors can all come together and chat, under the moderating eye of Bankera employees. What drives a token or coin isn't just the idea, it's also the community backing it.

Hello,
All updates will be announced on our social media and blog.bankera.com once they are confirmed and finalized. Stay tuned to our communication channels.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
There is no news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy i think. Even the weekly revenue Payouts r now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

The team is now buying lambos and houses in Seychelles.

https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/a79/house-wallpaper-front-lamborghini-gallardo-paper.jpg

Wow. That's a nice car. Did the team wiklich run away with the money. that would be a big catastrophe .I hope you have evidence

yes they did run away with the money. they also opened an website with wallpapers: https://www. walldevil . com/wallpapers/a79/ house-wallpaper-front- lamborghini - gallardo-paper.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6GxLxT1.jpg
it is very painful that they can feel luxurious living with expensive cars and homes, while investors are waiting for the end of June where dev promises to enter the bankera to mareket  Grin Grin

bankera devs also bought Windsor Castle using our money
don't believe me? here is the proof:

At least there's enough room for all of us   Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
let them sell. we all need those weak hands
Activity: 96
Open your eyes investors, it's full of scammers spreading false stories with ridiculous pictures, so when negotiations start and the sellers will sell their investment at a very low price they will buy and get the profits of success, damn scammers have lost the ICO and now they stand up ridiculous stories, believe in scammers or design, the choice is yours.
There is no news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy i think. Even the weekly revenue Payouts r now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

Wow. That's a nice car. Did the team wiklich run away with the money. that would be a big catastrophe .I hope you have evidence

yes they did run away with the money. they also opened an website with wallpapers: https://www. walldevil . com/wallpapers/a79/ house-wallpaper-front- lamborghini - gallardo-paper.jpg

it is very painful that they can feel luxurious living with expensive cars and homes, while investors are waiting for the end of June where dev promises to enter the bankera to mareket  Grin Grin

bankera devs also bought Windsor Castle using our money
don't believe me? here is the proof:
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Wow!!One more crypto coin back.So excyted.

This is a really good project.Your teem very
Beautiful
so I am very happy for this project.
I am already joined and my all friend this project
talk to all.
I hope this coin future big exchange listed
and big price.
Thanks all commudy.

Before this post I though there are some men also part of this team but your post is really funny it made my day. I was stress about my investment into this project but this post made me laugh so thanks for this kind of comment so keep it up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
We have invested a good amount of money and now waiting for it to come out Smiley we got no patience

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Wow!!One more crypto coin back.So excyted.

This is a really good project.Your teem very
Beautiful so I am very happy for this project.
I am already joined and my all friend this project
talk to all.
I hope this coin future big exchange listed
and big price.
Thanks all commudy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
whether the bankera will be on time where they say the final june will enter the market, or the same as the exscudo who always experience delay with various reasons
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Activity: 350
The project is scam. They dont even care to reply on anything:)
Activity: 1
I am still waiting to sell my Tokens. Only good thing I invested little, but still want to get my money back and move on.

I also want my money back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello, the bounty manager I want to register for the bounty campaign can I still register? What is the ICO  price? What are your plan and where can I find access to read your White paper I want to invest in the ICO? How will i going about it.Have you reached the soft cap? Best of luck in the project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darasinmi4show-1270063   

where did you run? bounty is long gone. but you write 100 times the same and spam all threads with your garbage full   Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am still waiting to sell my Tokens. Only good thing I invested little, but still want to get my money back and move on.
Activity: 1
Activity: 91
This project is dead. It is like the bot answering on.

This is not dead project but they don't have any direction to resolve on going issues and to provide the opportunity to all investors how to trade this. Even this is not a though task but they are looking confuse what to do in current situation.

you can check their website before making any accusations, there is a roadmap - https://bankera.com/index/index.html

ERc20 BNK tokens will be available to trade end of June, it was said long time ago begg.March yet.
Jump to: