Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 194. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@Bankera

what is the reason that the weekly payout is now always delayed to saturday/sunday instead of tuesday/wednesday
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I never thought it will take all this time to release our token when i invested my money in this project....it has been 65 days Bankera ... what are you doing ??!!.... you will say you are still in the road map ?!
this road map was set after you took our money and held our token it was not shown from the beganning... you tricked us ...
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
To be honest, this project is starting to look very shady...

This is dead project. The exchange will never go live. No dates no new details...sad, really sad.

You're free to think what you want to think. I blame the team for going dark immediately after hundreds of millions of dollars. The ICO finished in December /early January if I remember correctly. It's a shame that they haven't sorted everything out till now even after using the spectrocoin platform for conducting the token sale.

The ICO ended at the end of February!

Look at the roadmap! - They gave information about next step, even before the ICO was finished. So biggest problem is that people don’t have patience!
Or all people who yell scan... why yell scam if you don’t have an agenda.??
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This is dead project. The exchange will never go live. No dates no new details...sad, really sad.

You're free to think what you want to think. I blame the team for going dark immediately after hundreds of millions of dollars. The ICO finished in December /early January if I remember correctly. It's a shame that they haven't sorted everything out till now even after using the spectrocoin platform for conducting the token sale.

Activity: 17
It is getting really anoying still seeing people saying: "hey when the exhange, hey you are a scam, hey when the release".

Bankera's team have make it clear about the dates since the beggining.

And please, stop asking again again the same question, there are a lot of channel's where you can see that 99% of your questions have been already answered.
So, so far... not a scam, and we are on track. On July 1st, if Bankera don't deliver, then we can start complaining.

My advice/question/comment to the team: Wouldn't be nice to partner with Ethos Wallet? It could be a nice boost before even launching to exchanges.

Regards,
Activity: 854
The ICO is finished. When do you plan to launch the exchange? I think there is too many participants that has interest in using the platform. With hundred million collected from sale, I hope we see the platform to be launch soon. I am not the only one who gets excited about your exchange.

The launch is planned for the first half of 2018, but we hope to develop the working product before the set deadline.
(full roadmap: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/ … …).
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
In fact, I want to know what the situation with the project. How is the process of launching its stock exchange going, when will it be possible to start trading tokens?

Also eagerly waiting here. I've got a couple thousand $$ just sitting dormant in spectrocoin in bankera tokens. Not gaining any value whatsoever up or down. If I had put this in a POS coin I would be making at least some returns. Not a measly few cents via your "Revenue Share" LOL!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
You see this kind of posts for almost every new project. People are either pissed because they expected to get rich real quick, they missed the train and try to push the price down, they invested in a competing project, they have no real live or other interests... I could think of a thousand more.

the are the ones sending 0.1eth expecting to get 1eth
Activity: 350

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
The ICO is finished. When do you plan to launch the exchange? I think there is too many participants that has interest in using the platform. With hundred million collected from sale, I hope we see the platform to be launch soon. I am not the only one who gets excited about your exchange.

never, read few pages back. they ran away with the money and bought lambos and windsor castle.
Activity: 78
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I already promote this project to my friend, tell them that this project is really good and if you look on their team they also have a very great team
Activity: 378
waiting for the end of june month to see how the bankera in action in the market and whether it is true people speculation about the price of the bankera that will soar to the moon
I expect when the bankera already entered the exchange, and Bankera exchange has been released, the price of BNK soared. and we see how an ICO that managed to raise funds of ~ $ 150,949,194 will color the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
what's with the lack of communication for a >100m+ ico.

Do we even have a telegram channel?

Bankera has it's own chat room with different channels https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community, I don't know why they removed link to these discussions from a main web page.
Activity: 69
what's with the lack of communication for a >100m+ ico.

Do we even have a telegram channel?
In fact, I want to know what the situation with the project. How is the process of launching its stock exchange going, when will it be possible to start trading tokens?

BNK will be listed during the second quarter of 2018  We will announce the dates when they are final.
Please take a look at our blog post https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
waiting for the end of june month to see how the bankera in action in the market and whether it is true people speculation about the price of the bankera that will soar to the moon
Where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? I think it will be a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !

SpectroCoin wallet and Bankera's exchange.
If you decide to move your tokens to an ERC223 or NEM compatible wallet you will still be able to claim your revenue share through the smart contract.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Jump to: