Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 193. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
The 35th net transactional revenue share has been distributed to all Banker (BNK) token holders.
To check your commission, click on your SpectroCoin ETH wallet once you log in to your account.

I do that in SpectroCoin I see price but don't know how exchange token?Thank you

Hi,
You will be able to exchange BNK once it's listed on the exchanges. It will be within the 2nd quarter (full roadmap: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/).
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Any update on this project. Why are we on the dark?

No update still undecided about the future direction of this project but keep collecting transactional revenue share till than. This will make worry all investors for their decision to put their money into this project and there is chance this will face big problem in future if they will keep doing like that.

Hello,
Our roadmap is being followed. (full roadmap: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/ … …).
All updates will be announced once they are confirmed and finalized. Please stay tuned to our communication channels.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
The 35th net transactional revenue share has been distributed to all Banker (BNK) token holders.
To check your commission, click on your SpectroCoin ETH wallet once you log in to your account.

I do that in SpectroCoin I see price but don't know how exchange token?Thank you

You cant. Money is lost.

Only thing lost, is your stupid brain.. Go get a hobby instead of troll around...

And to others who keep asks for update! - You really need the team to come out once a week, and tell ’our expectation is still to release the exchange in the end of Q2???

Save you scam screaming til Q2 is over!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Bankera

the TRON project recently airdropped TRX tokens to all ETH holders. I have ETH in my Spectrocoin account, how do I claim my TRX tokens?

you can't because you are not in control of your private key.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Binance gathered 15milions and look how far they came. Here they gathered 100m € and nothing to show up. Yup it is officially: we have been riped off.

Binance really raised $15M for BNB token in a July 2017 during ICO.
But by January 2018 BNB market CAP reached $1.3B and today BNB CAP is $1.5B and 24h Volume is about $80M.
Will you use your imagination or should I explain you details about mechanisms that make $1.5B/$80M from $15M in just a half a year?  Grin

Please do explain...
Activity: 105
Bankera

the TRON project recently airdropped TRX tokens to all ETH holders. I have ETH in my Spectrocoin account, how do I claim my TRX tokens?

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Binance gathered 15milions and look how far they came. Here they gathered 100m € and nothing to show up. Yup it is officially: we have been riped off.

Binance really raised $15M for BNB token in a July 2017 during ICO.
But by January 2018 BNB market CAP reached $1.3B and today BNB CAP is $1.5B and 24h Volume is about $80M.
Will you use your imagination or should I explain you details about mechanisms that make $1.5B/$80M from $15M in just a half a year?  Grin
copper member

Bankera exchanges are not announced yet.
Keep tracking news and stay tuned.

You cant. Money is lost.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

No update still undecided about the future direction of this project but keep collecting transactional revenue share till than. This will make worry all investors for their decision to put their money into this project and there is chance this will face big problem in future if they will keep doing like that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The revenue is a joke. Not worth of electricity.

Better than Envion and Terraminer. There is nothing there. And here you get every week its share. and that for many many weeks
The revenue is a joke. Not worth of electricity.
copper member
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
I don't believe they will actually launch anything. 100M of € is a lot of money, they will not bother with greedy investors of their scam project.
Activity: 45
@Bankera

what is the reason that the weekly payout is now always delayed to saturday/sunday instead of tuesday/wednesday

That’s my only concern... In the beginning it was every Monday... then Tuesday or Wednesday... then Friday, and now it will be Monday again, and soon they have skipped a whole week by that..
Activity: 9
I never thought it will take all this time to release our token when i invested my money in this project....it has been 65 days Bankera ... what are you doing ??!!.... you will say you are still in the road map ?!
this road map was set after you took our money and held our token it was not shown from the beganning... you tricked us ...

False. Roadmap was set since the pre-ico, and it has not change.
no sir they didnot tell us during ico they will take 4 months to release our token
Activity: 17
I never thought it will take all this time to release our token when i invested my money in this project....it has been 65 days Bankera ... what are you doing ??!!.... you will say you are still in the road map ?!
this road map was set after you took our money and held our token it was not shown from the beganning... you tricked us ...

False. Roadmap was set since the pre-ico, and it has not change.
Jump to: