Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 267. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Just to show the example of revenue: I have invested 4ETH on the first week of preICO, and for 14 week I got roughly 0.065 ETH as a profit share what makes it 1.625% of the initial investment.

In the same period ETH gained almost 100% of value, but I hope BNK tokens will gain value too when it will be traded.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
It's been nice to get that weekly dividend from Bankera, even though still in ICO phase. I'm really looking forward to when I can move my BNKs to my NEM wallet and start getting those payments in XEM.
they are giving dividends for the holders of the token? i was a little skeptical about the project because of the red trust assigned to the account.
Hello,

On our blog you can find all the details of the 14 revenue shares paid so far to token holders: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's been nice to get that weekly dividend from Bankera, even though still in ICO phase. I'm really looking forward to when I can move my BNKs to my NEM wallet and start getting those payments in XEM.
they are giving dividends for the holders of the token? i was a little skeptical about the project because of the red trust assigned to the account.
Help me out with this simple problem.

1 BTC in early September = 4000$ approximately.
1 BTC today = 15500$ approximately.

Lets say that you invested 1BTC in Bankera back in September.

1 BTC in early September = 2000000 BNK
2000000 BNK today = how many $ Huh?

Wouldn't be better if you just hold your precious BTC?

BNK = 1 Euro cent. Don't compare it with BTC. It's up to the decision of the investor to choose which currency to pay with, either FIAT or crypto.

Yes, during the pre-ICO and ICO the price is fixed in EUR. We cannot control the crypto market, so there is a range of payment methods available and it is up to the contributor to choose which one to use.
It seems that the ICO is going slowly, what is the soft cap of the ICO ?
What will you guys if you can only acquire 45mil ?

We have had a steady growth since the beginning. If the hardcap is not reached, Bankera will still be developed, but the range and scale of services will be initially smaller.
Are there any plans on getting BNK on any exchanges? Hopefully big ones  Smiley
Or maybe just getting Bankera on Coinmarketcap

Yes. After the ICO, Bankera will be first listed on SpectroCoin - and on our own exchange as well; and also in other platforms that we will announce later on.
When is the weekly revenue ends?. Or is this part of the bankera project. Thats why I wanted to get more bankera at the price of .017 as of now. I really like the project and the team behind of this project.

Hello,

you will receive the revenue share as long as you hold your tokens and Bankera is operating.
Activity: 180
I want to know when will Bankera will get into exchange next year? Im really excited about this Coin and I heard that Japan is also supporting this project. Waiting for the next big thing.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

BNK = 1 Euro cent. Don't compare it with BTC. It's up to the decision of the investor to choose which currency to pay with, either FIAT or crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Using new technologies to outmatch the competition is one way of creating a successful project IMO.
Activity: 112
Centralizing all financial institutions in one place will be great for all people that participate in active crypto-trading!
Sometimes, I centralize all financial institutional so hard, I rip the market  Tongue
Activity: 140
Centralizing all financial institutions in one place will be great for all people that participate in active crypto-trading!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

They already raised 177m during pre-ICO. Everything is explained on their website.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 187
When the platform is fully functional, the number of users that the project attracts will be incredible. Remember these words in a few months, I'm not mistaken.
You right, i am still waiting for full product and surely the price will grow much after this product release.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Bankera aims to use block chain technology to completely innovate banking business. Banking business is a big profit cake, so its prospects are worthy of your optimism. The most important thing now is that the development team is practical and practical. Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 4

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@Rubberduck59 I'm sure that bankera will be included in the exchanges, but it's too soon to think about that, first we have to let the ico end Wink
Activity: 340
NEM <3
Are there any plans on getting BNK on any exchanges? Hopefully big ones  Smiley
Or maybe just getting Bankera on Coinmarketcap
Jump to: