Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 331. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
it's been 36 hours anyone received ETH yet?

Nah.... The Support said the problem will be solved tomorrow. But i dont trust them.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
why this ico have not escrow ?

u do it on a exchange
if u dont trust that exchange dont take part

sorry but this isn't an available reason
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
it's been 36 hours anyone received ETH yet?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
I bet that ETH issue will not be solved today either ! I bet 0.5ETH
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
when will bnk be tradable?

BNK tokens will be listed on exchanges after the ICO.

What particular exchanges the bnk to be listed. Are they available in poloniex or bittrex right after the ICO?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

BNK tokens will be listed on exchanges after the ICO.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
No one will believe it anymore. you started with left. You want to manage a bank but you are not able to manage a little crowding...
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We are expecting the ETH node server to be fully functional within hours. We apologise for your wait.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
This is a very promising project. I wish Bankera all the success it will have. Bank of cryptocurrencies is the best establishment there is. Will be reviewing this further to see if I can invest.
Activity: 434
guess what I was told this morning - it will be resolved until midnight..... just for the record its 3rd day
I just wonder what the hell did break? at least if I knew maybe I would have reason to be less nervous but this game for time makes me panic
and maybe its ridiculous idea but if i have transaction ID why I cannot simply get credited and they can continue solve whatever they solve internally....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am with the same problem ETH, I made the deposit and nothing appears, 24 hours of waiting. Does not arrive at spectrocoin.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd   Huh

https://i.imgur.com/15EqVdu.jpg
Pab
legendary
I wish that thread manager ocean of patience and my best.Crypto is frontline
Activity: 160
The banking sector will be redefined with blockchain experience.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto

Sure Bankera is scam,Centra Card is scam,Monacoin is scam,Ziber is scam,eth,dash are also scam,Vitalik is also big scamer.List of most succesfoul scams above

Ziber is a confirmed scam. Bankera is involved in spectrocoin with a lot of unsolved issue's on this forum. Can you explain?
Pab
legendary

Sure Bankera is scam,Centra Card is scam,Monacoin is scam,Ziber is scam,eth,dash are also scam,Vitalik is also big scamer.List of most succesfoul scams above
This ETH problem is very very unprofessional and annoying. And like other said, u just paste same bs message again and again. I used spectrocoin for few years, have lot of dash, some eth and some btc and because your unprofessional behavior I moved everything out and stopped using your service.
I tend to think that eth problem is done intentionally considering that another ico(which is almost totally based on eht) running at the same time with your bnk.
Activity: 119
What i hate the most about this ETH situation is that you guys have poor crisis management - instead of having official msg to the crowd that you screwed up (hopefully a bit) and explaining of what is going on/ how its going to be resolved/ some time frame - you feeding same msg over and over again that is gonna be resolved soon bla bla and there will be magic at the midnight - but people get really impatient and angry cause checking over and over again their wallets and having no clear reason why it happen they really start to think its scam and spread negative messages in media, they start to look for negative info about everyone in your team, even if they initially believed in your project.... i just hope it wont impact future of Bankera itsefl

so its 7h to go, and i really hope all will work and all ive said is just unnecessary comment ... but i am just afraid how people start to react if not
It's a pity there's no "upvote" button. You're absolutely right. No proper notification/explanation, this will harm reputation.

their reputation is damaged enough already.... i think this wasnt enough for them
Jump to: