Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 337. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Not sure if I was able to get in. It was messing up every click but before I logged out last time. I saw eth converting. Not so sure if that was it or not.
Activity: 13
i just joined. looks good
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I was able to buy. It took me quite a while though.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Anyone successful so far?

German Telegram group is live: https://t.me/joinchat/GhXR0g1xS58kj7tNstGAxg
SpectroCoin-website is down. Why that?
Asked support. They are overloaded. If you click the green button at the top a few times it will eventually work.

Worked for me. But I have to reload like 20 times for every action I take...
Asked support. They are overloaded. If you click the green button at the top a few times it will eventually work.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, we look forward to ICO, I would like to participate in the subscription campaing.
Activity: 35
Yeah, scamming people-business.
These guys know their business. I think it will be a success. Less than 2 hours to go!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
this thing smells funny - but form your own opinion obviously
I thought I read it somewhere you get the debit card if you contributed 1000 euro. Can someone verify? Thanks
So it is not 1000 usd? I was thinking it was 1000 usd. If someone can clarify this would be nice.
1000 euro. It was clarified by one of live chats on spectrocoin
Activity: 632
I thought I read it somewhere you get the debit card if you contributed 1000 euro. Can someone verify? Thanks
So it is not 1000 usd? I was thinking it was 1000 usd. If someone can clarify this would be nice.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
You guys are going to get into trouble with regulators in most countries.

You can go ahead and tell yourselves that "commissions" are not the same thing as "dividends" but I am willing to bet that the SEC and all the counterpart agencies in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Japan, South Korea, and probably every country with a functioning government are going to look at this in the exact same way.

When you allow profits from an enterprise to flow into the hands of the token holders by way of dividends, airdrops, commissions, or whatever term you want to call it, you are talking about securities.

As such, you are effectively selling unregistered securities in the eyes of virtually every regulator on the planet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I am interested in investing in Bankera, but i am now developing a cold feet.
Can someone please explain this to me;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829

and this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543

I am now skeptical about this project that i have been waiting for to invest in.

Nobody explained anything !
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
You told me earlier that you are collecting equity capital - but now it's an "affiliate commission" below. Which one is it?   

We are not paying dividends, its an affiliate commission (net revenue share), so it cannot be treated as dividents. Also bankers will be used as discount voucher codes to pay for Bankera's services so they are effectively vouchers with affiliate commission on top. Also we are not dealing with US, so SEC regulation does not affect this ICO.
[/quote]

Equity capital represents the capital through a purchase of a company's common stock (ordinary shares), but you are not selling shares.

[/quote]

We are not selling shares, we are issuing tokens, to which holders affiliate commission will be attributed. But funds will be used as a capital for bank formation.
Activity: 35
You told me earlier that you are collecting equity capital - but now it's an "affiliate commission" below. Which one is it?   

[/quote]
We are not paying dividends, its an affiliate commission (net revenue share), so it cannot be treated as dividents. Also bankers will be used as discount voucher codes to pay for Bankera's services so they are effectively vouchers with affiliate commission on top. Also we are not dealing with US, so SEC regulation does not affect this ICO.
[/quote]

Equity capital represents the capital through a purchase of a company's common stock (ordinary shares), but you are not selling shares.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
8.2 of your whitepaper states that you are paying token holders dividends.

If you are paying dividends to the token holders you are classified as a "security" in the eyes of the SEC.

Would you care to comment?

Jump to: