Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 336. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
It is a nightmare trying to buy bnk Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It's working intermittently.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
site working fine for me now
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Some customers have managed to buy BNK coins, especially through our app. We are trying to fix the issues related to high traffic to our website as soon as possible.
What is the role of the advisors exactly? Why so many? Thanks

They are from different fields, therefore, they are advising us on different topics: crypto market, regulations, PR and so on. We want to develop the best product possible, therefore, we have reputable advisors who can help us reach our goal.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Never give up the fight,i am happy owner of Bankera tokens.I deserve on something strong now
On my wallets i have converting eth,i ve been able to click buy bnk,but i had error messege ,now i am not able to exch,but still site is not working properly

We are working to bring it back asap. Apologies again for the technical issues, the traffic is really high.

Looks like ddos attack
I also think so.
Activity: 79
how can u guys have sold half of your coins when the login server is down? seems suspicious to me
Activity: 69
it seems more than one million  users triyng to buy bnk now thats why its dificult to login
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I got here because there's a scam accusation in the scam thread and I like to believe that this is another easy money for the dev, just take a look at their announcement thread, not professionally presentable
Activity: 308
What is the role of the advisors exactly? Why so many? Thanks
Pab
legendary
On my wallets i have converting eth,i ve been able to click buy bnk,but i had error messege ,now i am not able to exch,but still site is not working properly

We are working to bring it back asap. Apologies again for the technical issues, the traffic is really high.

Looks like ddos attack

I am interested in investing in Bankera, but i am now developing a cold feet.
Can someone please explain this to me;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829

and this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543

I am now skeptical about this project that i have been waiting for to invest in.

Nobody explained anything !

SpectroCoin has over 300,000 happy customers and is operating over 4 years.  There are a lot of scammers and competitor trying to destroy our reputation and you have to take it into account.
Pab
legendary
Apologies everyone for the technical issues, it is due to a very high traffic to the website. We are working to fix this asap.
Pab
legendary
I am not able to login
If you click the green button at the top, it eventually works.

It's a shame but they are getting too much traffic. Good luck!

Hopeless ,tea time
I am not able to login
If you click the green button at the top, it eventually works.

It's a shame but they are getting too much traffic. Good luck!
Pab
legendary
I am not able to login
Activity: 252
means this project offers loans for individuals to help if in a state of distress but I feel a little hesitant because credit cards are made later and what kind of funds need maximum how much I need to consider from now. hopefully nothing bad will happen later.
Jump to: