Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 100. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
This project is an mpressive revenue sharing scheme at the intersection of cryptocurrency, fintech and traditional banking business. The team has all the skill to succeed.

Well, I have to agree with you that they have pulled one of the most successful financial scams ever, possibly without breaking any law. I just lost a third of an ETH with this scam, but if I had lost the money some of the dudes have put here, I would be hunting the team down.

Hey, maybe one day they will do a remake of the "Wolf of Wall Street" describing how the bankera team fleeced us. Hopefully, we will see in the movie some stunning girls like in the original movie.

You guys don't understand that every single crypto is on a really bad downtrend since the begining of the year and that Bankera isn't the only one that would make you lose money ?

No, you don't understand. This is was pure scam, evem CMC don't want to be bothered by putting circulation supply not to mention their SCAM web page which was not updated since they collected money. And even  now, if they actually do some, make some exchange people lost trust and no one will not want to invest. They should be hunted down, seriously. Some of the investors put 30k into this fraud.

There should be some regulations, like in USA. Centra guys are at least in prisons. This bastards are laughing to the investors.
Activity: 93
This project is an mpressive revenue sharing scheme at the intersection of cryptocurrency, fintech and traditional banking business. The team has all the skill to succeed.

Well, I have to agree with you that they have pulled one of the most successful financial scams ever, possibly without breaking any law. I just lost a third of an ETH with this scam, but if I had lost the money some of the dudes have put here, I would be hunting the team down.

Hey, maybe one day they will do a remake of the "Wolf of Wall Street" describing how the bankera team fleeced us. Hopefully, we will see in the movie some stunning girls like in the original movie.

You guys don't understand that every single crypto is on a really bad downtrend since the begining of the year and that Bankera isn't the only one that would make you lose money ?
Activity: 34

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How are you doing Bankera millionaires? why is this scam still in CMC? did they not know the team is gone and there is no development work done? just some CMs.

Anyway, if you believe in this scam do not buy now, wait a few weeks to buy at an even lower price LMFAO.

I am saying they should be in prison (death sentence) for this fraud and they are laughing here....CMC should delist this coin already, I don't know what they are doing.
Activity: 34
How are you doing Bankera millionaires? why is this scam still in CMC? did they not know the team is gone and there is no development work done? just some CMs.

Anyway, if you believe in this scam do not buy now, wait a few weeks to buy at an even lower price LMFAO.
Activity: 3
You can vote bankera on Twitter okex.

Why the team does not prevent? they do not want to be on a new platform.

Bankera is a scam !!

Currently telegram, the bot and the API the bot uses to interact with telegram is down in the region where the bot is hosted, i contacting the creator of the bot to see if he can help with this

As for now PLEASE VOTE ON TWITTER

Who's Next to be Listed?

Your support is much appreciated. We will definitely consider the list of tokens we have gathered.

However, since we have heard some controversies on the identity of the participants, we would like to perform a simple verification by using our Twitter page.

Here's how it works:

1. Please follow our twitter page ge www.twitter.com/OKEX_
2. Comment your telegram user name and the token you voted here re https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/1035413404113035266

This would allow us to cross check and review the voting list.

*Please note that any participants who fail to follow the above instructions will be DISQUALIFIED.

We are also aware that a lot more users want to join the campaign but failed, since the telegram group is full. So, we are going to create another group for accommodate more participants. Please stay tuned for updates. And don't worry, we will extend the deadline of this campaign to 23:59, 12th September 2018.

If you are joining another OKEx  group please be able to speak the language of the group, do not join if you cannot speak the language.  

Thank you for your attention. And again, please spread the news!

OKEx

0% (273) 3DCoin
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
4% (2056) APEX
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
1% (601) APL- Apollo
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
11% (5662) Abyss
🔵🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (275) Avinoc
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (36) Bankera
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (31) Bigbom - BBO
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (154) Bitcoin Private
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (Cool COE - Coeval
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (5) COT - CosplayCoin
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (269) CPT - Cryptaur
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (6) Crypticcoin - CRYP
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (6) Cyfm
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (Cool DBC - DeepBrain Chain
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (17) Dragonchain $DRGN
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (23) EBCoin
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (15) EagleCoin - EagleX
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (31) Elastos
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
1% (723) Electroneum
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (34) FTXT - Futurax
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (10) FuzeX - FXT
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (4) GET Protocol
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (3) GREENX
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (3) Genesis Vision - GVT
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (177) GoChain
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (18) Guarium
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
15% (7859) HAND - Showhand
🔵🔵🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (21) HRBE
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (33) Holochain
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (29) Hosting Icos HTS
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (65) Hydrogen (hydro)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (6) Ignis
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (9) IoTeX (IOTX)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (59) KWATT
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (30) Kripton - LPK
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (268) LockTrip
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (6) Luxcoin (LUX)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (Cool Lympo
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
36% (18257) mCoin
🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
0% (9) MetaMorph - METM
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (81) Multiversum
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (22) NEBL - Neblio
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (Cool NKN
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (46) NOBS
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (7) NTY (NEXTY)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (25) Odyssey (OCN)coin
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (12) OneLedger
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (80) PCHAIN (PAI)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (250) PKG Token
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (2) Pareto
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (219) PundiX
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (9) QuarkChain ($qkc)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (25) Remme - REM
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (62) SANCOJ
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
2% (1335) Silent Notary - SNTR
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (22) Skycoin - SKY
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (271) Sparkster
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
3% (1893) Storiqa - STQ
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (82) TEN - TOKENOMY
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (11) TRACOIN(TCN)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (22) Ternio
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (23) TokenPay - Tpay
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (378) Tolar
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (9) Travala (AVA)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (19) Trendercoin - TDC
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
13% (6704) Truegame - TGAME
🔵🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (304) Upp - sentinel protocol
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (27) VET - VECHAIN
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (85) VEX - Vexanium
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (20) Verge xvg
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (17) Vikky
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
0% (15) Webcoin (WEB)
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️
Activity: 18
What's up with this dump? Is it that people are leaving now that there is still no product?

Going to 0, dumb people will be dumped. And yes I invested in ico scam.

I don't want to be all doom and gloom but my trusted forecasts for BNK are looking very bad (0.00017usd by end of year)! The longer it goes without progress, products, exchange, real news or meaningful updates people will lose faith and dump there tokens. I'm afraid Bankera will continue to fall faster and faster unless team do something really soon.
Take what I say with a grain of salt as I don't hold a crystal ball but to watch a forecast go from 0.05 to 0.00017 in a couple of weeks sends alarm bells ringing!
What's up with this dump? Is it that people are leaving now that there is still no product?

Going to 0, dumb people will be dumped. And yes I invested in ico scam.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Moris1987 is a multiuser TRoll, look at all the users that answers him, all with 2-8 posts jajaja, TROLL get out of here :p if you think BNK is a Scam, just dont invest.
Unfortunately facts are on my side and you are the paid troll from Banker Grin
Goodmorning everyone !! I read a few pages behind to take legal action for those who write against bankera Huh are you joking? Practically if one writes against bankera is prosecutable? maybe because it's repetitive?
As I see the FUD if I look at it alone .. there was a news worthy of note after all these months ..

I repeat, I have invested, I would like to scold moris1987 but unfortunately I can not, for now his theory can not contrast with the evidence to silence him ..

His theory ? LOL, i have been reading this topic for several months. All he said was non sense, he posted fake pictures, fake allegations, he said he has invested into Bankera, then said he would never. This guy is a troll paid by some tierce party to FUD here. If you refer to him to make your mind it says more about you than him...
if you will send to Master Card photo shop work with Bankera MC cards than i am sure MC will share moris1987 opinion and bnk will disappear from hitbtc with last price 1 sat
Providing false information for benefit is criminal and can be sentenced by years in prison
People funds on cards distributed by SC are still frozen
SC didn't follow last eu privacy policy it is obligation for all world
Even if i open us press i have information about privacy policy i can agree or disagree
Any service what would like to distributed cards has to deliver papers to visa or mc even if service will have cards from provider
First what will be checked is EU privacy policy.

I have asked few times on sc chat .bankera chat and here are they from ussr but no answer
Probably no copy and past answer on that

And all that really not make me funny
Will be nice to running legitimate transparent service i am even not talking about bank but as for now i don't see it may happen
Maybe if creators will sell all that biz to somebody

But BNK is going not to 1 satoshi but to 0. Who is buying this sh...I have no idea. It is actually still expensive it will be expensive even when 0. Well at least BNK didn't come to -1

Who's buying it ? You said you bought some...
if you will send to Master Card photo shop work with Bankera MC cards than i am sure MC will share moris1987 opinion and bnk will disappear from hitbtc with last price 1 sat
Providing false information for benefit is criminal and can be sentenced by years in prison
Even if i open us press i have information about privacy policy i can agree or disagree
Any service what would like to distributed cards has to deliver papers to visa or mc even if service will have cards from provider

I have asked few times on sc chat .bankera chat and here are they from ussr but no answer

Will be nice to running legitimate transparent service i am even not talking about bank but as for now i don't see it may happen

But BNK is going not to 1 satoshi but to 0. Who is buying this sh...I have no idea. It is actually still expensive it will be expensive even when 0. Well at least BNK didn't come to -1
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Activity: 10
Goodmorning everyone !! I read a few pages behind to take legal action for those who write against bankera Huh are you joking? Practically if one writes against bankera is prosecutable? maybe because it's repetitive?
As I see the FUD if I look at it alone .. there was a news worthy of note after all these months ..

I repeat, I have invested, I would like to scold moris1987 but unfortunately I can not, for now his theory can not contrast with the evidence to silence him ..
OKEX listed bankera on August 31 to vote on telegram

Bankera did not warn us.

We can vote Bankera on OKEX telegram on August 31st now it's too late ..

BANKERA = SCAM
Activity: 3
OKEX listed bankera on August 31 to vote on telegram

Bankera did not warn us.

We can vote Bankera on OKEX telegram on August 31st now it's too late ..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The bankera team did not even warn ..

You could vote Bankera on the telegram OKEX ..

They do not want to join a new exchange.

Bankera is a scam

https://mobile.twitter.com/OKEx_/status/1035413404113035266

I like the hard work of you no need to create a new account you could use your old one to make this post. But this is not example they are ignoring this project and busy in more interesting things.
Pages:
Jump to: