Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 46. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
Thank you, this is what I was looking for. How about CPUs? I wonder what kind of hashrate would someone get with something like a ryzen for example.

Cpu days are way behind.
Bis algo is not memory bound, pure raw hash is needed, so SIMD with massive thread count wins. Large advantage to GPUs.

Thanks for the explanation. I guess being memory intensive is the main solution for cpu friendly algos so that gpus don't take the advantage.

You can try to play with the specifics of some hardware to slow down others, but in practice, it's not that easy.
You can always trade space (ram) for speed for instance.
But yep, some try to use I/O bound operations, heavy memory use and serialized algos to limit gpus or asic advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Thank you, this is what I was looking for. How about CPUs? I wonder what kind of hashrate would someone get with something like a ryzen for example.

Cpu days are way behind.
Bis algo is not memory bound, pure raw hash is needed, so SIMD with massive thread count wins. Large advantage to GPUs.

Thanks for the explanation. I guess being memory intensive is the main solution for cpu friendly algos so that gpus don't take the advantage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I'm very glad to announce the launch of https://Dragginator.com , a game based upon Bismuth blockchain.

It's dev by https://twitter.com/Iyomisc using Bismuth tokens, transactions, the Bismuth plugin system, 3D graphics...

More than 100 Dragginator eggs were already made a few hours after its launch.

This is a strong proof that a third part - young - dev is able to fully grasp the Bis ecosystem and build upon. Congrats Iyomisc!

Awesome thing, congrats to Iyomisc! I'll buy some eggs too. Wish me luck..!  Grin
I'm very glad to announce the launch of https://Dragginator.com , a game based upon Bismuth blockchain.

It's dev by https://twitter.com/Iyomisc using Bismuth tokens, transactions, the Bismuth plugin system, 3D graphics...

More than 100 Dragginator eggs were already made a few hours after its launch.

This is a strong proof that a third part - young - dev is able to fully grasp the Bis ecosystem and build upon. Congrats Iyomisc!

Cpu days are way behind.
legendary
Are there any GPU mining benchmarks available somewhere? I have an old AMD card and I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble instead of just buying it off the exchange.

RX 470/570/480/580 cards-->600-700 mh/s
Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s
1070Ti--> 1500-1700 mh/s
1080Ti--> 2200-2400 mh/s

Old gpu may not worth it.

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Bismuth is just marketing and a more concise roadmap away from being in top 100. Everyone is behind this coin.

We will get there too, don't worry. Wink
Where there?

The moon usually.

Oh....in this case I am tighten my belt Smiley
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
How many coins per day can I get from 1000 MH/s at current difficult?

Should be like 0.7-0.9 BIS per day.
Are there any GPU mining benchmarks available somewhere? I have an old AMD card and I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble instead of just buying it off the exchange.

Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s
1070Ti--> 1500-1700 mh/s
1080Ti--> 2200-2400 mh/s

How ? Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s

With proper settings I suppose Smiley

GPU/Clock/mV

GPU_P6=1408;905
GPU_P7=1408;905

Mem_P2=800;905
Mem_P3=800;905

I used Vega 64 for XMR mining so applied some regedit mods along with undervolting, mem overclock etc.

Then tried it on BIS to see how it does and I got those hashes on BIS.

It was a Vega 64 LC.

I sold it. Switching to NV cards. Much easier to mine without bios mods and etc.

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Free Bismuth on twitter!

Get 1 $BIS for every tweet!

More details in here: Bismuth Giveaway

Happy farming!
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
I missed old and beautiful days when we are mining with cpu and difficulty was 6.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
How many coins per day can I get from 1000 MH/s at current difficult?

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s
1070Ti--> 1500-1700 mh/s
1080Ti--> 2200-2400 mh/s

How ? Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s
Activity: 14
I like the construction of this plan! Good luck DEV's.

Vega 64-->1750-2000 mh/s
1070Ti--> 1500-1700 mh/s
1080Ti--> 2200-2400 mh/s

legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Hi, where and how can I buy this coin?
 Huh Huh

You can easily buy this coin from Cryptopia. Currently trading at only 26k satoshi! I'd buy more if i could.

I am sure this will come in due time. The market is looking great, the github commits and project updates are looking great, twitter and discord looking great. Its only up from here!

Hard to argue when everything does look great indeed. I'm in full support mode for this coin and i look forward to the day when i'll be able to run a BIS masternode. Currently at just 1k BIS but i'm saving up till i get to the 10k sweet spot.
Activity: 14
Hi, where and how can I buy this coin?
 Huh Huh
Activity: 29

The only concern is spreading the coin across many different bags. There seem to be many whales at the top, which is definitely healthy as they are showing at a time like this how strongly they are holding on. But we need to make a plan for this to spread across many hands.

I am sure this will come in due time. The market is looking great, the github commits and project updates are looking great, twitter and discord looking great. Its only up from here!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
the miner v3 automatically turn off the GPU 0. Why ?

Which pool? v3 looks like eggpool, gpu0 should not be disabled by default.
what is your command line? if using -i .... or -0 , remove those switches.

Pool: https://eggpool.net
Miner: https://github.com/EggPool/EggMinerGpu/releases/download/3.0.1.2/EggMinerGpuWin3012.zip

I used default command line in the miner.
Pages:
Jump to: